Millions ask Facebook to ban their relatives!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

MENLO PARK, CALIFORNIA (The Borowitz Report)—In a petition signed by a staggering number of the platform’s users, millions are asking Facebook to ban their relatives.

The signatories to the petition praised Facebook for its decision to ban the online rants of Donald J. Trump, but argued that the move “does not go far enough.”

“A major source of conspiracy theories, misinformation, and hate-mongering still exists on Facebook—namely, our relatives,” the petition read.

Although the signatories said that they had already taken steps to block their relatives, they declared that it was “Facebook’s responsibility to keep them from irritating other users.”

Responding to the petition, Facebook’s C.E.O., Mark Zuckerberg, said that, rather than banning the objectionable relatives, he would refer the decision to the company’s Oversight Board.

The board, however, tossed the decision back into Zuckerberg’s court, as the members asked him to ban their own horrible relatives.

I think facebook should ban everyone who is requested to be banned, no questions asked. Same with twitter and the rest. Ban one, ban all. After all, Democrats wouldn't want to have too many opinions to think about, bigots that they are.

I think facebook should ban everyone who is requested to be banned, no questions asked. Same with twitter and the rest. Ban one, ban all. After all, Democrats wouldn't want to have too many opinions to think about, bigots that they are.
Facebook is bleeding users right now. I doubt they want to ban anybody.

It's not just bigotry... most of them lack the smarts to consider more than one or two opinions at a time.

You can almost hear what sounds like rusty gears clanging about in there when they try.

No sense of humor ^ So you have no relatives who drive ya nuts :confused-84:

Get political on my line in Facebook ya get blocked. Do what ya want on your line but that is not really the platform for politics. Use as originally intended to keep in touch of old friends. I post nothing controversial on my profile.

No sense of humor ^ So you have no relatives who drive ya nuts
:confused-84:

With so many nieces about, one has always just broken up with her boyfriend ... [sigh] ... but that's balanced against news of grand-nieces and nephews ... my own sons are waiting for me to pass away before they start their families ...

No sense of humor ^ So you have no relatives who drive ya nuts
:confused-84:

With so many nieces about, one has always just broken up with her boyfriend ... [sigh] ... but that's balanced against news of grand-nieces and nephews ... my own sons are waiting for me to pass away before they start their families ...
Which has GOT to drive u nuts right? I have a Trumptard Sis and a redneck racist uncle. Both had to be defriended :rolleyes-41:

Get political on my line in Facebook ya get blocked. Do what ya want on your line but that is not really the platform for politics. Use as originally intended to keep in touch of old friends. I post nothing controversial on my profile.
You are smart! Wanna get political with me? Cool beans do it in a hellhole like this. FB or LinkedIn? C ya!!

MENLO PARK, CALIFORNIA (The Borowitz Report)—In a petition signed by a staggering number of the platform’s users, millions are asking Facebook to ban their relatives.

The signatories to the petition praised Facebook for its decision to ban the online rants of Donald J. Trump, but argued that the move “does not go far enough.”

“A major source of conspiracy theories, misinformation, and hate-mongering still exists on Facebook—namely, our relatives,” the petition read.

Although the signatories said that they had already taken steps to block their relatives, they declared that it was “Facebook’s responsibility to keep them from irritating other users.”

Responding to the petition, Facebook’s C.E.O., Mark Zuckerberg, said that, rather than banning the objectionable relatives, he would refer the decision to the company’s Oversight Board.

The board, however, tossed the decision back into Zuckerberg’s court, as the members asked him to ban their own horrible relatives.
I just told them to fuck off and die and to take their little twerp that owns it with them.

Looking back on it, facebook was the biggest waste of time I ever did. It's just a bad habit that everyone would be better off quitting.

SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO BAN ME.

SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO BAN ME.

I had to defriend my Trumpy RW sister and redneck uncle in 2010. I think it may have been the Birther crap about Obama which was a nonstop torrent. Then I shitcanned my FB account because I got sick of people who talk about politics in what is (or at least was) supposed to be a social platform that helps you keep track of your family and old friends/ classmates. So I guess you could say that I banned myself. ;)

Leftists lack a sense of humor. What else is new. Perhaps if they had one, they wouldn't always be so filled with hate and rage, and blaming others for their own problems.

Forum List

Back