Millionaires and Marxist

Why do you think they are doing it?

Everyone in Hollywood agrees with them, and they never associate with anyone else.

As Nazi Pigshit said "if we have free and fair elections, Republicans might win some elections."
Why would everyone in Hollywood want communism?

Everyone doesn't, but the ones that do believe they will be exempt.
Haha, is that right? So they want the government to take over industry and income and dictate how we all live our lives but they think they will be exempt?! That’s interesting. Why do you think they would want that? Take The Boss, Mr Springsteen, Mr America the free. Why do you think he had such a huge change of heart? Any thoughts?
Dude, don't be so obtuse.

Everyone knows that the propagandists, cosmonauts, top executives, politicians, and Olympiads in the Soviet Union got more privileges and were not equal to the rest of Soviet Society.

Stop playing dumb.
I’m just asking why you think The Boss would support that kind of America.
Ask him.
Oh I'm rather confident that the Boss would laugh at the question but since you all are the ones making the outrageous claims that he and his ILK are of this mindset I'd like to explore what logic brings you to making those claims. Please just explain how it all makes sense in your head.
I already did.

Go read the book Propaganda by Ed. Bernays if you don't get it.
You did not address the question. You said the elite got more privileges in the Soviet Union. Are you trying to say that you think Springsteen wants a communist USA so he can gain more privileges?
Does that "Like" mean you are trying to say that you think Bruce Springsteen supports a communist USA for the reasons that he thinks he will receive more privileges? Sounds rather silly when its all spelled out, I guess I don't blame you for not wanting to vocalize it but lets just be clear about your position... Did I get it right?
My initial posts in this thread should have well indicated, that I believe, both communism, and capitalism/corporatism as philosophical/governmental paradigms, are, 20th century concepts that government, intellectual, and cultural elites do not subscribe to anymore.

I admit, I still have to deal with, and try to use these terms with you laymen, because when I try to communicate what is really going on? You folks just ignore me and slip into what you have known for the past fifty years. . . which I keep telling you, over and over again, is, to the folks all over the globe that are really running things? . . . obsolete.

Everyone in Hollywood agrees with them, and they never associate with anyone else.

As Nazi Pigshit said "if we have free and fair elections, Republicans might win some elections."

Haha, is that right? So they want the government to take over industry and income and dictate how we all live our lives but they think they will be exempt?! That’s interesting. Why do you think they would want that? Take The Boss, Mr Springsteen, Mr America the free. Why do you think he had such a huge change of heart? Any thoughts?

Everyone knows that the propagandists, cosmonauts, top executives, politicians, and Olympiads in the Soviet Union got more privileges and were not equal to the rest of Soviet Society.

Stop playing dumb.
Ask him.
Oh I'm rather confident that the Boss would laugh at the question but since you all are the ones making the outrageous claims that he and his ILK are of this mindset I'd like to explore what logic brings you to making those claims. Please just explain how it all makes sense in your head.
I already did.

You did not address the question. You said the elite got more privileges in the Soviet Union. Are you trying to say that you think Springsteen wants a communist USA so he can gain more privileges?
Does that "Like" mean you are trying to say that you think Bruce Springsteen supports a communist USA for the reasons that he thinks he will receive more privileges? Sounds rather silly when its all spelled out, I guess I don't blame you for not wanting to vocalize it but lets just be clear about your position... Did I get it right?
My initial posts in this thread should have well indicated, that I believe, both communism, and capitalism/corporatism as philosophical/governmental paradigms, are, 20th century concepts that government, intellectual, and cultural elites do not subscribe to anymore.

I admit, I still have to deal with, and try to use these terms with you laymen, because when I try to communicate what is really going on? You folks just ignore me and slip into what you have known for the past fifty years. . . which I keep telling you, over and over again, is, to the folks all over the globe that are really running things? . . . obsolete.

My question started with another poster who loves to carelessly use those terms. My Springsteen example just highlighted the absurdity of his claims and lack of perspective and understanding of the motivations behind people who support the democrat party. Why you jumped into defend his position beats me but I feel like you are now stuck defending a bogus claim. You sure you want to stay with it?

Stop playing dumb.
Ask him.
I already did.

My question started with another poster who loves to carelessly use those terms. My Springsteen example just highlighted the absurdity of his claims and lack of perspective and understanding of the motivations behind people who support the democrat party. Why you jumped into defend his position beats me but I feel like you are now stuck defending a bogus claim. You sure you want to stay with it?

I like to help the elderly cross the road. . . what can I say, I'm a boy scout. :dunno:

Everyone knows I have a heart of gold. I have been called a bleeding heart by the right, and a fascist by the left by a my incessant meddling.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Stop playing dumb.
Ask him.
I already did.

I like to help the elderly cross the road. . . what can I say, I'm a boy scout. :dunno:

Everyone knows I have a heart of gold. I have been called a bleeding heart by the right, and a fascist by the left by a my incessant meddling.

View attachment 479574

That’s why I’m voting for you for president

Might be that 376 ft. yacht he floats around in.
What about it? Free America got him that Yacht why would he want more taxes and more government control and regulation?

Why alienate the fanbase that bought him the yacht?

Also, what is the "huge change of heart" of which you speak?
His career was made on songs he wrote about the American spirit, freedom, liberty, USA pride. You don’t just make that stuff up, you write about the way you feel. But now you claim he wants us to go commie... can you explain why?

Springsteen was a commie pile of shit in the 70's and continues to be. Fucking hypocrite singing about how horrid America is while he lives as a king.

Forum List

Back