Million mile+ batteries answer to vehicle pollution?

The new Tesla batteries will exceed a million mile life by a lot. And, as the new terafactories start production, they will go head to head with ICE vehicles on price, while exceeding them in all other areas. This will eliminate most of our transportation pollution;

Until the Tesla batteries meet what they currently claim, which they don't, I won't be humping his leg.

The new Tesla batteries will exceed a million mile life by a lot. And, as the new terafactories start production, they will go head to head with ICE vehicles on price, while exceeding them in all other areas. This will eliminate most of our transportation pollution;

What temperature were the tests performed at?

Put them in a Tesla and let's see how far it goes ...
They are already in Tesla S's and they have been testing them for more than a year. On the present batteries, the Tesla S is capable of over 400 miles.

Until the Tesla batteries meet what they currently claim, which they don't, I won't be humping his leg.

Since you are someone that has consistently made fun of Tesla's claims, only to have Tesla exceed it's own claims, I think that Elon has a much better grip on reality than you do.

They are already in Tesla S's and they have been testing them for more than a year. On the present batteries, the Tesla S is capable of over 400 miles.

Since you are someone that has consistently made fun of Tesla's claims, only to have Tesla exceed it's own claims, I think that Elon has a much better grip on reality than you do.

Tesla has never once performed as claimed. In real world tests the best they have obtained is 80% of claimed performance.

So the real world says no.

Are you sure they're not putting 4680's in the new Tesla S? ... I can't find the claim this model will go a million miles ...

You could get the same emissions with better efficiency (no line loses) using IC engines converted for natural gas.

They are burning something to generate electricity, you know.

Tesla has never once performed as claimed. In real world tests the best they have obtained is 80% of claimed performance.

So the real world says no.

LOL Ol' Walleyes, you remain an outright liar. If anything Tesla routinely understates their performance in all categories.

You could get the same emissions with better efficiency (no line loses) using IC engines converted for natural gas.

No, I don't know. Here in the Northwest, most of our electricity is hydro power, and we are steadily installing more wind and solar. Plus the cost for home solar and storage is steadily coming down, which means most can make their own power for their EV's.

New electric 4-passenger car from Japan needs no recharging when used by four occupants!

There's a tiny little pinwheel generator for each occupant. So long as they keep huffin' and puffin' it can go on forever!

Or as long as they live.
Pollution?
Yeah, it can be a problem if all four are liberals spewing hate.

This will eliminate most of our transportation pollution

It won't. But, it will kill a lot of minor miners.

img-2174.jpg

No, I don't know. Here in the Northwest, most of our electricity is hydro power, and we are steadily installing more wind and solar. Plus the cost for home solar and storage is steadily coming down, which means most can make their own power for their EV's.
Can't think of a better way to usher in the next ice age than widespread use of solar.

Can't think of a better way to usher in the next ice age than widespread use of solar.
Now just tell me the logic of that?

Forum List

Back