Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack

Which president demonstrated more competency? Were Pelosi & Milley conspiring a coup?

• Trump was more competent than Biden

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Biden is more competent than Trump

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Biden and Trump are both incompetent AHs.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Nancy Pelosi committed sedition by requesting a military coup and should be arrested

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • General Mark Milley needs to be fired for calling his Chinese counterpart

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
If Milley is guilty and gets away with treason it will be the end of civilian control of the military. Any officer will be able to claim the President is crazy and refuse to obey his orders.

Of course Trump was more competent than Biden, that goes without saying.

I voted Milley The Woke One, needs to be fired .....what scum.

1631844751723.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, poster WTHProgs, that is not my avatar's goal or intention. Or ability.
Instead, it's relative-thingy.
Meaning, my poor avatar only looks as if that's the case.......by comparison.

For example:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See?
By comparison most all other avatars here appear to be "intellects" and "witty".

No?

I see what you mean by the avatars now, thanks for clearing that up. I'm just slow when it comes to a superficial world PROG-types have perfected, know what I mean?

Somehow it's fascinating to see how many US-American would feel very well under a Pharao Trump.

Sorry, but let me seriosly say I don't see a big future for the USA any longer. I speak about to arrest Donald Trump who had once been president of the USA and you react in which way? Like a bacteria under a microscope? Has anything what you think or say in this world to do with something what is real in this world here - or do you use only drugs any longer?

Sorry, but let me seriosly say I don't see a big future for the USA any longer. I speak about to arrest Donald Trump who had once been president of the USA and you react in which way? Like a bacteria under a microscope? Has anything what you think or say in this world to do with something what is real in this world here - or do you use only drugs any longer?
:re:

Pelosi, Schumer, really all Democrats and most Replublicans need to face the punishment treasonous politicians throughout history faced, a firing squad? That grotesque treasonous, traitor monster in charge of the Pentagon needs to face the punishment traitors face in Afghanistan, a pocket knife to relieve his tired body from his disgusting head. Maybe the deranged douchebag Fauci can extract the fluid from under his eyes, combine it with NIH aborted babies and mice to see if it creates something interesting and ultimately figure why in the fuck that ridiculous, traitorous douchebag had giant bags under his eyes.

President Potatohead's Chinese buddies are putting out movies of how great it was to kill American during the Korean War. Hollywood helps them produce the movies.

I bet Ole Benedict Milley will be going to the gala red carpet premier.

"I voted Milley The Woke One, needs to be fired .....what scum."

Ah, poor poster Skye.
Our one-trick pony.
Shiny pictures are her game.
Thoughtful discussion ain't.

But, even with that said, I look for her stuff.
It's that 'comparative'-thingy again.
A good example of a bad example, she makes the rest of us look smart.

Just sayin'.

"......Chinese buddies are putting out movies of how great it was to kill American during the Korean War."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor poster Flash seems surprised that a nation puts out movies that extoll a heroic interpretation of their conflicts.

Does the good poster think Mexico hero-izes David Crocket clubbing down their soldiers at the Alamo?
The Lahkota presenting Georgie Custer as a benevolent liberator?
Or Russia puts out movies promoting how brilliant the Nazi war machine was?

Duh!

Ah, poor poster Skye.
Our one-trick pony.
Shiny pictures are her game.
Thoughtful discussion ain't.

But, even with that said, I look for her stuff.
It's that 'comparative'-thingy again.
A good example of a bad example, she makes the rest of us look smart.

Just sayin'.

making any libs look smart is an impossible task.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor poster Flash seems surprised that a nation puts out movies that extoll a heroic interpretation of their conflicts.

Does the good poster think Mexico hero-izes David Crocket clubbing down their soldiers at the Alamo?
The Lahkota presenting Georgie Custer as a benevolent liberator?
Or Russia puts out movies promoting how brilliant the Nazi war machine was?

Duh!

...and just how did their "heroic" fight against the Americans work out for North Korea? It is a brutal impoverished country while the American backed South Korea is a thriving economic powerhouse.

"...and just how did their "heroic" fight against the Americans work out for North Korea?

Ummmm?
We thought your were complaining about China's movies?
Now you say it is North Korea's?

Or, are you just an equal opportunity frequent complainer?

Ummmm?

sucks when someone asks a question you can't or don't want to answer doesn't it!!

Ummmm?

You dumb shit. It was the fucking Chinese fighting in North Korea to drive the Americans out. That is what the movie was about.

You dumbass Moon Bats don't know any more about History than you know about Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

He deserved that prize far more than did his predecessor, who should have returned it in disgrace.

It really does burn, doesn't it?

In his 1st public comments since his treasonous betrayal of his President and country were exposed, Gen Milley, Chainman of the JCS, LIED.

Bob Woodward made it clear that Millety offered his service to the CCP, the promise to notify China if the US was going to attack.

Gen Milley, however, stated he only gave the CCP the 'reassurance that the US was not going to attack them'.

The two statements have extremely different meanings. Of course, if I had been exposed for having engaged in Sedition with the Democratic Party Speaker of the House, exposed for making the personal uneducated diagnosis of the President's mental state, and had made the personal decision to ignore his oath, the UCMJ, US Law, and the Constitution by offering to provide the CCP with TOP SECRET SCI information consisting of prior warning before the US ever attacked, I would be lying my ass off as well to avoid the (up to) Life In Prison sentence he is looking at for 'Espionage', 'Sedition', and possibly 'Treason'.

In his first public comments on the conversations, Gen. Mark Milley said such calls are "routine" and were done "to reassure both allies and adversaries in this case in order to ensure strategic stability."

Ignoring hois chain of command, violating the UCMJ, breaking laws, committing treason, and offering the CCP his promise to warn them of a pending attack by the US is anything BUT 'routine'.

Someone needs to perp walk this SOB, strip him of his uniform that he has disgraced, and charge him with the crimes he committed.

Forum List

Back