Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack

Which president demonstrated more competency? Were Pelosi & Milley conspiring a coup?

• Trump was more competent than Biden

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Biden is more competent than Trump

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Biden and Trump are both incompetent AHs.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Nancy Pelosi committed sedition by requesting a military coup and should be arrested

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • General Mark Milley needs to be fired for calling his Chinese counterpart

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
I realize that you think that anyone who doesn't obediently bend over for Trump is a "commie".

That only exists in your alternate universe. Your orange cult. I'm afraid I can't help you.

Sorry.
Nah, I thought lefty trash were commie pinkos as early as Obama's first inauguration. Sanders and AOC merely confirmed it later.

No shit, Biden entrusted them with thousands of Americans and Afghan allies. How's that working out? So far as anyone can tell since Aug 31 only one plane carrying 20 US citizens has left Afghanistan.
Makes you wonder why the blob signed an agreement with them.

Let me guess...you had no problem with mara-lard-ass inking a deal with terrorists...right?

Why do you continue to repeat the same lie over and over again?

You know (since you responded to it) I posted in another thread the article and link from NBC reporting hos Trump took a mental acuity test and how the doctors revealed that he was found to be intelligent, clear, sharp....

So every time you repeat the same lie you lose more and more credibility. You just look like a bitter, hate-driven troll.

The entire reason Biden refuses to take such a test, why Democrats / his handlers refuse to allow him to take one is that we ALL know Biden would fail. Oh, you might reply with bluster and bs, but you KNOW Biden is a dementia-ravaged old man who is being controlled by others who control his every move, his every speech, and even cuts his microphone or video feed when he loses it.

If you DON'T know it, then you demonstrate your own poor judgement and inability to assess what's going on, making whatever you say worthless.
The test he took was rudimentary, and he bragged endlessly about how he passed it. He bragged about how impressed the test-givers were. That is pathetic. That is the behavior of a needy, damaged child.

I answered the question. I'll side with the general and many others who have been there. You're just another Trumpster.

Makes you wonder why the blob signed an agreement with them.

Let me guess...you had no problem with mara-lard-ass inking a deal with terrorists...right?
Biden abandoned US citizens to the mercy of the Taliban. Your TDS doesn't change that. So where are our citizens and allies? Let me guess, TDS deflection in 5, 4, 3, 2...

If Democrats run to America's enemies and inform them of America's plans, what else would they do?

The last person an American should trust is a Democrat. If a Democrat tells you to do something like wear a mask or get the jab, you would be wise to do the opposite.

The test he took was rudimentary, and he bragged endlessly about how he passed it. He bragged about how impressed the test-givers were. That is pathetic. That is the behavior of a needy, damaged child.

I answered the question. I'll side with the general and many others who have been there. You're just another Trumpster.
Trump passed a mental acuity test - Biden won't even take one. He doesn't need to in order to prove what everyone already knows - that Biden is mentally incompetent and unfit to hold the office of President.

It is no surprise that you stand with a traitor.

You and the other snowflakes continue to ;'hang your hat', to base Milley's entire defense' on HIS biased OPINION that President Trump was 'crazy', an opinion that has already been factually, medically debunked.

In your own TDS-driven hatred you still refuse to see / acknowledge the fact that even if Trump was anywhere near being as mentally incompetent as Biden is now and Milley was proven right IT DOES NOT MATTER.

The US Constitution does not give Milley the power / authority to do what he did.

The laws of the United States do not give Milley the right to do what he did.

The Uniform Code of Military Justice does NOT give Milley the legal or otherwise authority or right to do what he did.

IN FACT, JUST THE OPPOSITE IS FACT!

The Constitution, existing US laws, and the UCMJ specifically make doing what he did CRIMES, to include SEDITION, TREASON, Ignoring his Chain of Command, Conduct Unbecoming, Sedition, Treason, etc.....

The only reason you continue to parrot propaganda and debunked lies, unable to cite facts, Laws, or Codes within the UCMJ in Milley's defense because there are none, & your entire argument in defense of Milley is based on your 'feelings', on TDS, irrational hatred. and partisan bias.

And on that note, I have wasted enough time on you. Have a nice day, snowflake.,

Trump passed a mental acuity test - Biden won't even take one. He doesn't need to in order to prove what everyone already knows - that Biden is mentally incompetent and unfit to hold the office of President.

It is no surprise that you stand with a traitor.

You and the other snowflakes continue to ;'hang your hat', to base Milley's entire defense' on HIS biased OPINION that President Trump was 'crazy', an opinion that has already been factually, medically debunked.

In your own TDS-driven hatred you still refuse to see / acknowledge the fact that even if Trump was anywhere near being as mentally incompetent as Biden is now and Milley was proven right IT DOES NOT MATTER.

The US Constitution does not give Milley the power / authority to do what he did.

The laws of the United States do not give Milley the right to do what he did.

The Uniform Code of Military Justice does NOT give Milley the legal or otherwise authority or right to do what he did.

IN FACT, JUST THE OPPOSITE IS FACT!

The Constitution, existing US laws, and the UCMJ specifically make doing what he did CRIMES, to include SEDITION, TREASON, Ignoring his Chain of Command, Conduct Unbecoming, Sedition, Treason, etc.....

The only reason you continue to parrot propaganda and debunked lies, unable to cite facts, Laws, or Codes within the UCMJ in Milley's defense because there are none, & your entire argument in defense of Milley is based on your 'feelings', on TDS, irrational hatred. and partisan bias.

And on that note, I have wasted enough time on you. Have a nice day, snowflake.,
tl;dr

The guy who neither started nor escalated a war for his entire presidency was a threat.

Sure pal, as long as you don't count the drone wars.

Not to mention all the time he denigrated "Ch EYE-Nah" and blamed them for the Pandemic.

Nuttin ta worry bout.

:auiqs.jpg:

Just like Fauci, who claimed he was never told ny colleagues that the virus came from the lab, then his own e-mails were brought out to prove he lied. The only excuse he could make after having proven to be a lying POS was to claim he never read the r-mail because he had decided it was 'tl;dr'. Just like him, you were just proven to be a liar not worth wasting time on.

:auiqs.jpg:

Just like Fauci, who claimed he was never told ny colleagues that the virus came from the lab, then his own e-mails were brought out to prove he lied. The only excuse he could make after having proven to be a lying POS was to claim he never read the r-mail because he had decided it was 'tl;dr'. Just like him, you were just proven to be a liar not worth wasting time on.
Pudding!

Biden abandoned US citizens to the mercy of the Taliban. Your TDS doesn't change that. So where are our citizens and allies? Let me guess, TDS deflection in 5, 4, 3, 2...

So you want a Super Nanny State to be able to track it's citizens worldwide so they can be snatch up in a moments notice when they put themselves in harms way?

Trump signed the withdrawal agreement. Biden campaigned on getting out. After his victory Biden still said he was committed to getting out. In April Biden confirmed we were leaving. Did they need a certified invitation to leave?

Certainly, if he thought that one profoundly damaged, erratic and unstable person had the power to start a war that would possibly destroy the planet.

Fortunately, the former guy doesn't appear to have a counterpart in China.
The former guy? You mean the Peace President who was the first POTUS since Carter to not initiate any new hostilities and who deserved the Nobel Peace Prize far more than the previous president who won it for doing nothing?

The former guy? You mean the Peace President who was the first POTUS since Carter to not initiate any new hostilities and who deserved the Nobel Peace Prize far more than the previous president who won it for doing nothing?

Your Peace Prez launched more drone strikes in his first two years than Obama did in eight.

But he did change the reporting rules so you don't have to hear about that stuff.

GOPNoEvil.jpg

So you want a Super Nanny State to be able to track it's citizens worldwide so they can be snatch up in a moments notice when they put themselves in harms way?

Trump signed the withdrawal agreement. Biden campaigned on getting out. After his victory Biden still said he was committed to getting out. In April Biden confirmed we were leaving. Did they need a certified invitation to leave?
You folks are scum of the Earth, defending Biden abandoning American citizens to the Taliban because accountability would slow down the domestic agenda. Instead you blame the victim or Trump, or whatever. You are as much a disgrace to this country as Biden is.

The blob signed the surrender papers with terrorists. The ugly flower of terrorists taking over the country was assured when the Sharpie was uncapped.

Forum List

Back