Milley told China in secret phone call that he would give advance warning if U.S. was ever going to attack

Which president demonstrated more competency? Were Pelosi & Milley conspiring a coup?

• Trump was more competent than Biden

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Biden is more competent than Trump

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Biden and Trump are both incompetent AHs.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Nancy Pelosi committed sedition by requesting a military coup and should be arrested

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • General Mark Milley needs to be fired for calling his Chinese counterpart

Votes: 32 72.7%

• Total voters
This is being reported by Bob Woodward. It's treason.

It was not treason. Milley acted to protect the United States. Everybody knew that trump was crazy. History will show that Milley is one of our greatest heroes. what would you do if you knew that the president was nuts. I always worried that trump had his hands on the nuclear launch codes. Milley had a tremendous amount of responsibility on his shoulders and he aced it.

I for one would never want to see Chinese missiles hitting the U.S.

Holy Shit !

Trump is unelectable.

Nobody that matters in America will support or vote for this failed piece of trash !

These retards still can't even admit they lost the election. Trumpers are the most pathetic losers in the history of America.

It was not treason. Milley acted to protect the United States. Everybody knew that trump was crazy. History will show that Milley is one of our greatest heroes. what would you do if you knew that the president was nuts. I always worried that trump had his hands on the nuclear launch codes. Milley had a tremendous amount of responsibility on his shoulders and he aced it.

It's treason!

Why did we stop hanging traitors????

If true this has very serious implications.

This amounts to a military take over of one of the Executives prime responsibilities.....control of our nuclear retaliatory capability.

If he had felt that strongly then he should have talked to somone about invoking the 25th amendment which would have also bordered on insubordination as in there was no firm or real evidence Trump was mentally incompetent.

Now on the other hand joe biden? What does General milley think about bidens cognitive problems? Is milley ready to take over for Joe?

Who you should be worried about is joe biden.

Trump was sharp as a tack and sollid as a rock.

No evidence whatsoever of cognitive problems.

If true this has very serious implications. This amounts to a military take over of one of the Executives prime responsibilities.....control of our nuclear retaliatory capability.

If true, then Milley belongs stripped of all his military pension, rank and benefits to spend the next 25 years in a damp federal prison with no possibility of parole living with rats eating bread and water.

Trump was unstable and unfit for command, his powers needed to be limited.

In America you can't just go crazy and try and refuse to relinquish power. Trump was so desperate to stay in power he would have done anything possible to keep the presidency.

Trump is a total disgrace.

its-treason-then-palpatine.gif

Trump was unstable and unfit for command, his powers needed to be limited.

In America you can't just go crazy and try and refuse to relinquish power. Trump was so desperate to stay in power he would have done anything possible to keep the presidency.

Trump is a total disgrace.
Bad case of TDS seek help before you get a gun and do something you will regret.

If that call is verified, Milley should be immediately removed and then tried for treason.
I was going to say that if true, then Milley belongs stripped of all his military pension, rank and benefits to spend the next 25 years in a damp federal prison with no possibility of parole living with rats eating bread and water, but instead, he should be strapped down with a 150 amp TIG welder clamped to his balls.

Forum List

Back