Milley, McKenzie say they recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, after Biden claims he was never told

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Milley, McKenzie say they recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, after Biden claims he was never told

Milley defended phone calls where he reportedly said he would warn China of a US attack, saying his loyalty to US is 'absolute'

28 Sep 2021 ~~ By Brooke Singman
Top military officials on Tuesday testified that they assessed that the U.S. should maintain a presence of at least 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin admitting that their input was "received" by President Biden, despite Biden's claims to the contrary.
Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, and head of U.S. Central Command Gen. Kenneth McKenzie appeared before the Senate Armed Services Committee Tuesday for a public hearing on the Biden administration's chaotic military withdrawal from Afghanistan.
McKenzie and Milley both testified that they recommended maintaining a presence of U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
"I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation," McKenzie testified. "And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan."
~Snip~
White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted during the hearing in response to their testimony: "As @POTUS told ABC, ending the war in Afghanistan was in our national interest. He said advice was split, but consensus of top military advisors was 2500 troops staying meant escalation due to deal by the previous admin."
"@SecDef, the Chairman, and GEN McKenzie all reiterated," she added.

Comment:
It appears that the upper echelon of the military has become "corporate" in their handling of scenarios. They are no longer warriors but career invested, political minded people, that don't care for their subordinates any more.
So Joey Xi Bai Dung lied to ABC's Stephanopoulos during the interview. Bai Dung is a pathological liar.
Interesting how lower ranked military personnel can be prosecuted and tried for voicing their objections on the manner in which the United States withdrew from Afghanistan, but T.V. generals don't have to answer for their telephone calls to a foreign power without the knowledge of the POTUS, leak information to reporters or become secret Whistleblower's for Democrats..... what hypocrisy.
According to testimony by two Generals and the Secretary of Defense, Joey Xi was advised against the actions his ordered regarding the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Each recommended that at least 2,500 to 5,000 troops remain in Afghanistan to maintain stability.
Excerpt: General McKenzie said,:
"I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation," McKenzie testified. "And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan."​
McKenzie said he made a similar recommendation in the fall of 2020 under the Trump administration, which also had intentions to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan, saying, at the time, he recommended the U.S. maintain at least 4,000 troops".​
It appears that Joey Xi Bai Dung continues to lie to America.

I say let Milley and McKenzie stay in Afghanistan.
Do you say the same for the generals charged with maintaining our troops in South Korea, Germany, United Kingdom, Okinawa, Japan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Diego Garcia, The Sinai and so on.

enduring-1582752829-1000x747.jpg

Are you trying to tell us that Bagram AFB could not have been maintained by our military along with the coalition forces of France, Germany and the UK?

Last edited:
And lying piece of shit Democrats repeatedly spew the lie that Biden stuck to Trump's withdrawal plan to get our troops out during Afghanistan's April opium harvest season, when the Taliban would be too busy collecting taxes and harvesting opium to fight a war.
The Afghani President literally told Biden collapse was impending. And Biden told him to lie about it.

Milley defended phone calls where he reportedly said he would warn China of a US attack, saying his loyalty to US is 'absolute'

28 Sep 2021 ~~ By Brooke Singman
Top military officials on Tuesday testified that they assessed that the U.S. should maintain a presence of at least 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin admitting that their input was "received" by President Biden, despite Biden's claims to the contrary.
Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, and head of U.S. Central Command Gen. Kenneth McKenzie appeared before the Senate Armed Services Committee Tuesday for a public hearing on the Biden administration's chaotic military withdrawal from Afghanistan.
McKenzie and Milley both testified that they recommended maintaining a presence of U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
"I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation," McKenzie testified. "And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan."
~Snip~
White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted during the hearing in response to their testimony: "As @POTUS told ABC, ending the war in Afghanistan was in our national interest. He said advice was split, but consensus of top military advisors was 2500 troops staying meant escalation due to deal by the previous admin."
"@SecDef, the Chairman, and GEN McKenzie all reiterated," she added.

Comment:
It appears that the upper echelon of the military has become "corporate" in their handling of scenarios. They are no longer warriors but career invested, political minded people, that don't care for their subordinates any more.
So Joey Xi Bai Dung lied to ABC's Stephanopoulos during the interview. Bai Dung is a pathological liar.
Interesting how lower ranked military personnel can be prosecuted and tried for voicing their objections on the manner in which the United States withdrew from Afghanistan, but T.V. generals don't have to answer for their telephone calls to a foreign power without the knowledge of the POTUS, leak information to reporters or become secret Whistleblower's for Democrats..... what hypocrisy.
According to testimony by two Generals and the Secretary of Defense, Joey Xi was advised against the actions his ordered regarding the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Each recommended that at least 2,500 to 5,000 troops remain in Afghanistan to maintain stability.
Excerpt: General McKenzie said,:
"I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation," McKenzie testified. "And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan."​
McKenzie said he made a similar recommendation in the fall of 2020 under the Trump administration, which also had intentions to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan, saying, at the time, he recommended the U.S. maintain at least 4,000 troops".​
It appears that Joey Xi Bai Dung continues to lie to America.

This is the scam. Biden is faking being a Dementia patient so he can't be nailed for his fabrications.
Clearly Biden is an idiot...but he's not suffering from Dementia....he's just an idiot. He's never made wise decisions.....so thanks to the media and the Biggest Election Fraud Organization In United States History....we're stuck with this pathetic perverted dunderhead.

Sorry but leaving 2500 troops sitting in Kabul would have been a disaster.

And I had trouble figuring out WHEN these recomendations were made of if they meant to leave troops sitting there doing nothing (targets)

And I had trouble figuring out WHEN these recomendations were made of if they meant to leave troops sitting there doing nothing (targets)
Nobody has any idea that we should have continued the stupid nation building in Afghanistan.

This disaster was caused by very incompetent administration by the stupid Potatohead administration.

He literally did eveything wrong. Everybody knows how he screwed the withdrawal up but if you are confused I will be glad to educate you. However if you going to do the typical Moon Bat denial of the truth then I would be wasting my time.

That's what Trump did. 2,500 troops and no deaths in a year and a half.
You had better check that again.
Nov. 17, 2020 — Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller formally announces that the U.S. will reduce U.S. forces in Afghanistan to 2,500 by Jan. 15, 2021.

Last edited:
And lying piece of shit Democrats repeatedly spew the lie that Biden stuck to Trump's withdrawal plan to get our troops out during Afghanistan's April opium harvest season, when the Taliban would be too busy collecting taxes and harvesting opium to fight a war.
Trump set a deadline by May 1
Biden got out by Aug 31

So much for your 2500 troops

Imagine the conservative outrage as those 2500 were killed after the Aug 31 deadline

New Topics

Forum List

Back