Milley excoriated Trump in unreleased resignation letter

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Wow, for the letter of resignation which he did not release until now in the NY Magazine and an upcoming book:

After he was seen walking dressed in combat fatigues behind then-President Donald Trump across Lafayette Square after it had been forcibly cleared of Black Lives Matter protesters in June 1, 2020, Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, drafted a resignation letter to inform Trump that he intended to step down.

The letter was published by the New Yorker on Monday in an excerpt of an upcoming book by Peter Baker and Susan Glasser, "The Divider: Trump in the White House."

Later in the link:

In his letter, Milley told Trump, "You are using the military to create fear in the minds of the people — and we are trying to protect the American people."

"I cannot stand idly by and participate in that attack, verbally or otherwise, on the American people," Milley wrote. "The American people trust their military and they trust us to protect them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and our military will do just that. We will not turn our back on the American people."

Clearly this man-child spoiled brat is not capable of holding any trust with any future job in service to the American People. Those who continue to support trump are those who failed the founders who established and oath of the presidency, to wit:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Clearly trump did not faithfully execute the Office of President on January 6, 2021. Not only did he incite an insurrection, he allowed domestic enemies to attack the Capitol Building: to harm a large number of Law Enforcement personnel who bravely took their oath of office; When he watched the violence and vandalism for three hours on TV failing in his duty of Commander in Chief.

Wow, for the letter of resignation which he did not release until now in the NY Magazine and an upcoming book:

After he was seen walking dressed in combat fatigues behind then-President Donald Trump across Lafayette Square after it had been forcibly cleared of Black Lives Matter protesters in June 1, 2020, Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, drafted a resignation letter to inform Trump that he intended to step down.

The letter was published by the New Yorker on Monday in an excerpt of an upcoming book by Peter Baker and Susan Glasser, "The Divider: Trump in the White House."

Later in the link:

In his letter, Milley told Trump, "You are using the military to create fear in the minds of the people — and we are trying to protect the American people."

"I cannot stand idly by and participate in that attack, verbally or otherwise, on the American people," Milley wrote. "The American people trust their military and they trust us to protect them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and our military will do just that. We will not turn our back on the American people."

Clearly this man-child spoiled brat is not capable of holding any trust with any future job in service to the American People. Those who continue to support trump are those who failed the founders who established and oath of the presidency, to wit:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Clearly trump did not faithfully execute the Office of President on January 6, 2021. Not only did he incite an insurrection, he allowed domestic enemies to attack the Capitol Building: to harm a large number of Law Enforcement personnel who bravely took their oath of office; When he watched the violence and vandalism for three hours on TV failing in his duty of Commander in Chief.
“Clearly?” Oh brother. Rye is unhinged yet again.

Later in the link:

He was accused of being weak by Pelosi also. He just puts his head in the air and did nothing while witnessing the most unqualified President right before his very eyes.

Later in the link:

iu

Later in the link:

fake news,,

Later in the link:

Milley the traitors opinion matters as much to me as the dogshit on the sidewalk.

Later in the link:

Xi forced Milley to stay. He's more useful that way

Milley the traitors

Milley is a Traitor who intended to sell us out t

Milley should be court marshalled..

Milley was full of shit.

Xi forced Milley to stay.

With respect to the Chinese calls, I routinely communicated with my counterpart General Lee with the knowledge and coordination of civilian oversight. I am specifically directed to communicate with the Chinese by Department of Defense guidance in a document known as the policy dialogue system. These military to military communications at the highest levels are critical to the security of the United States in order to deconflict military actions, manage crisis and prevent war between great powers armed with nuclear weapons. The calls on 30 October and eight January were coordinated before and after with Secretary Esper and Acting Secretary Miller’s staffs, and the interagency.

General Milley: (32:52)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls was generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe that Chinese were worried about an attack by the United States. And last night, I briefed that intelligence in detail to the Senate Armed Services Committee. And I’ll be happy to brief it to any member or group of members at your discretion in a classified session. And I know, and I am certain President Trump did not intend on the Chinese and it is my directed responsibility by the Secretary Defense to convey that intent. My task at that time was to deescalate. My message was again, consistent, calm, steady, deescalate, “We’re not going to attack you.” At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Lee on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending.

Milley showed indications that he was ready to eliminate Trump and then fall on his sword. He committed treason and got away with it on account of Trump's lack of credibility concerning relations with China..

If Trump makes a comeback he'll have to deal with dissenters within the military at the level of Milley and other Generals.

(Just looking ahead to how events could unfold as early as the early days following the 22 elections if the extreme right effects a clean sweep.)

Trump won't wait for 24. He will attempt to take back what is his. (in his mind)

Milley showed indications that he was ready to eliminate Trump and then fall on his sword. He committed treason and got away with it on account of Trump's lack of credibility concerning relations with China..

If Trump makes a comeback he'll have to deal with dissenters within the military at the level of Milley and other Generals.

(Just looking ahead to how events could unfold as early as the early days following the 22 elections if the extreme right effects a clean sweep.)

Trump won't wait for 24. He will attempt to take back what is his. (in his mind)
Milley should have listened to Trump and used the Military to overturn the 2020 election

What part of Commander in Chief did he not understand?

Forum List

Back