Millennials…….We were screwed

Aren't you the guy who says he's against late term abortion? Even if the baby is going to be a severe mongaloid? That "human" is going to live their entire life with no spouse, right?

So what's their purpose? You seem to think that because I don't have a wife or children, my life has no meaning. Retards will never have kids or spouses either. Is that an argument to kill them at birth? Because according to you, a life without a wife and kids is no life at all.

.... You seem to think that because I don't have a wife or children, my life has no meaning. ......

Your life has no meaning because you equate money with meaning; and you are a hollow, self-centered, dishonest, materialistic, callow idiot who very deliberately never grew up.

But it's never too late, I suppose.

Aren't you the guy who says he's against late term abortion? Even if the baby is going to be a severe mongaloid? That "human" is going to live their entire life with no spouse, right?

So what's their purpose? You seem to think that because I don't have a wife or children, my life has no meaning. Retards will never have kids or spouses either. Is that an argument to kill them at birth? Because according to you, a life without a wife and kids is no life at all.

Lots of developmentally disabled people get married, and some even have children. You're alone because you're an asshole.

Forum List

Back