Millennials say they would prefer bread lines

upload_2017-8-21_23-39-36.jpeg

Perhaps they should be accommodated by taking away their conveniences and putting them to work for a couple years making their own food the old fashioned way.

No electricity, no indoor plumbing, make your food from start to finish, make your own clothing from start to finish, do your own repairs, and whatnot, or starve.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-21_23-39-26.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-21_23-39-26.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 49
View attachment 145310

Perhaps they should be accommodated by taking away their conveniences and putting them to work for a couple years making their own food the old fashioned way.

No electricity, no indoor plumbing, make your food from start to finish, make your own clothing from start to finish, do your own repairs, and whatnot, or starve.

*****CHUCKLE*****

They should be doing that anyway lest they be global warming hypocrites.

View attachment 145310

*****CHUCKLE*****

They should be doing that anyway lest they be global warming hypocrites.

upload_2017-8-22_0-17-7.jpeg

Was thinkin' of adding that. I'm sure they'd enjoy living in their...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Okay...I'm calling bullshit on this. There is NO WAY today's little prima dona's would " prefer " to stand in line fighting over moldy bread.

Who are these twits trying to kid?

LMAO

WATCH: 'Woke' Millennials Hilariously Say They'd Prefer Venezuela's Food Lines Over America's Income Inequality

The bread lines of the great depression and the depression itself was caused by Hovers and Hartings deregulations...

I choose neither as FDR and most european countries don't or didn't use what Venezuela attempted. Venezuela is idiocy pure and simple.

Last edited:
The reason they prefer bread lines is they assume that mommy is going to stand in line, get the bread, and bring it to them in the basement where they are using their video game set up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back