Militias prepare for Clinton "victory"

Oh shit! I better get out my old uniform...... Uuuuuummmm, don't think I can fit into it any more........ Well, at least I have a pitchfork, wonder how to make a torch....... Better Google it.......

Oh shit! I better get out my old uniform...... Uuuuuummmm, don't think I can fit into it any more........ Well, at least I have a pitchfork, wonder how to make a torch....... Better Google it.......
Gonna need more than that....christ better off having a knife. My landlord informed me we have a secret door in our basement which is AWESOME. I can't wait to check it out....

Tell me how you deal with these?

m1a1-abrams-front.jpg

2-f35.jpg

uss-freedom-lcs1.jpg

5-bell-ah-1z-viper.jpg

Gonna need more than that....christ better off having a knife. My landlord informed me we have a secret door in our basement which is AWESOME. I can't wait to check it out....
What r u? four?

Oh and I'm investing in aluminum foil.......... :eusa_whistle:

How do you overthrow the US government looking like this?

hqdefault.jpg

But i could have sworn you guys said trump was winning in a landslide.

If you guys are foolish enough to rebel when we can impeach Clinton if she gets in, you deserve what's coming to you.

Unfortunately the rest of us have to suffer

Our new founding fathers.

maxresdefault.jpg
One of the four has been shot dead. Two are going to fed prison for thirty years because of bundyville. The last guy is hiding in the bath room at the federal building, because he is turning government evidence.

One of the four has been shot dead. Two are going to fed prison for thirty years because of bundyville. The last guy is hiding in the bath room at the federal building, because he is turning government evidence.

Nonsense! The founding fathers are infallible and can do no wrong.

Their current status is all apart of an elaborate plot to overthrow the US government. Just wait, it is going to be fantastic!

New Topics

Forum List

Back