Militia group calls on members to patrol polls on election

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Militia group calls on members to patrol polls on Election Day
Amid growing concerns about possible violence and vote fraud on Election Day, the Oath Keepers, a national group of former military and law enforcement officers, has urged its members to “blend in” with voters and do “incognito intelligence gathering and crime spotting” at polling places across the country on Nov. 8.
Militia group calls on members to patrol polls on Election Day
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well if things have to be fair they have to be fair and when we have to be watched like big babies because Liberal Democrat lovers can not play fair games as they cheat', lie, and steal these votes what else is left to do but watch them like a hawk.
Hopefully it doesn't end up like the Bundy' ranch.

This is sick, but at least they'll be doing it incognito, not intimidating voters as they walk into the polling place. I still want one of you--any of you--to explain to me what a watcher can "see" that will spot illegal voting.

This is sick, but at least they'll be doing it incognito, not intimidating voters as they walk into the polling place. I still want one of you--any of you--to explain to me what a watcher can "see" that will spot illegal voting.

Both parties have poll watchers. It's nothing new. I did it a few times when I lived in Boston. You're basically there to make sure everyone is following the election laws.

I would think it's more about preventing voter booth intimidation and violence than spotting "illegal" voting.

As I recall there was a BLM group that posted themselves out side a voting place or something not to long ago.

Both parties have poll watchers.

If anyone attempts to intimidate you, call the police.

Both parties have poll watchers. It's nothing new. I did it a few times when I lived in Boston. You're basically there to make sure everyone is following the election laws.
At our town hall the watchers are easily identified and don't sneak around (our town is so small everyone would know anyway). Did you do it incognito?

Well apparently some folks are so off their hinges that they can't let folks poll/vote as they wish. Not just this year either, the toxic PC in this country has hit the boiling point. We have schools refusing freedom of alternate opinions, we have people stealing candidate signs, and we have folks inciting violence at political rallies. The days of freedom of opinion and speech ended for America at some point. Voting is no longer seen to be expression of your personal opinion, rather it is seen as an "attack" as if that justifies "retaliation" - which goes against the founding principles of the country.

The US is fucked if it can't clear this complete bullshit up. People are allowed to have whatever opinions they like, period, and violence is /not/ an acceptable form of "protest," but when you have fucking government officials giving free reign to such things this is what you get for it. Now those types think they have permission to use "radical" methods to get their way. It's like dealing with a bunch of 5 years old who throw tantrums and punches because mommy didn't buy them a toy.

Well apparently some folks are so off their hinges that they can't let folks poll/vote as they wish. Not just this year either, the toxic PC in this country has hit the boiling point. We have schools refusing freedom of alternate opinions, we have people stealing candidate signs, and we have folks inciting violence at political rallies. The days of freedom of opinion and speech ended for America at some point. Voting is no longer seen to be expression of your personal opinion, rather it is seen as an "attack" as if that justifies "retaliation" - which goes against the founding principles of the country.

The US is fucked if it can't clear this complete bullshit up. People are allowed to have whatever opinions they like, period, and violence is /not/ an acceptable form of "protest," but when you have fucking government officials giving free reign to such things this is what you get for it. Now those types think they have permission to use "radical" methods to get their way. It's like dealing with a bunch of 5 years old who throw tantrums and punches because mommy didn't buy them a toy.

Actually, this only goes against the mythology of the founding principles of the country, not the reality.

At our town hall the watchers are easily identified and don't sneak around (our town is so small everyone would know anyway). Did you do it incognito?

No, I actually had a sticker on me that designated me as a poll watcher

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

What? But I thought you agreed with the NBPP and their "guarding" of the polling places....
hqdefault.jpg

No, I actually had a sticker on me that designated me as a poll watcher

I wonder if stripper poles count?

Actually, this only goes against the mythology of the founding principles of the country, not the reality.
When our second president, Adams, took office the conservative Federalists passed a law that the media and others could not print bad things about Adams or other Federalists. It was the end of the Federalist party.

Both parties have poll watchers.

If anyone attempts to intimidate you, call the police.
Calling Obama's DOJ did shit in Philadelphia.
Prove it. You can't.
We told the guys who did the screaming at the town hall meeting in 2009 with the congress person that we would do the same thing in the 2010 election (put them in jail) if they pulled that nonsense. We did not have to say anything in 2012.

At least they will not be as conspicuous at Black Panthers who were ostensibly "observing" polling places when Obama was being selected.

Forum List

Back