Military "Whistleblower" Claims We Have Spacecraft from Another Species

Alien posing as Democrat candidate.

1686067848088.jpeg

Our astronomers can see most of the way back to the beginning of time and haven't seen anything that might suggest the laws of physics were ever different than what they are now. Same stars same galaxies same sequence of star formation no matter where we look.
Even if that is true , it is not really what we should be talking about .
That is" how" , for example , we might be able to travel between those stars .

Even if that is true , it is not really what we should be talking about .
That is" how" , for example , we might be able to travel between those stars .

"Why" is a better question. If humanity does not learn how to live sustainably on one planet we don't deserve any more. The only real obstacle to interstellar travel is time. That's why we will encounter robots if we ever have ETs come to visit. Machine intelligences can wait eons to get where they want to go.

There is a more advanced "species" out there. You just can't bring yourself to accept it.

He put the physical limits on the physical universe and it is impossible to travel even to the nearest star. To not understand this is to reject SCIENCE 😂
There is an obvious misconception beheld in this thread.

God (obviously an Alien) created men according to his image - therefore we look like Aliens - other Aliens might look more like humans - that's why we can't recognize or detect them.

There is an obvious misconception beheld in this thread.

God (obviously an Alien) created men according to his image - therefore we look like Aliens - other Aliens might look more like humans - that's why we can't recognize or detect them.
A misconception infers that the actual truth is available but is being misinterpreted. We don't know what aliens might be like. It's all speculation.

A misconception infers that the actual truth is available but is being misinterpreted. We don't know what aliens might be like. It's all speculation.
The actual truth is available - there has NEVER been a verified account of having encountered Aliens - or their supposed means of transport aka UFO's.
Therefore the thought of "Aliens" roaming around in UFO's is PURE speculation.

That other kind of live-forms (maybe presently unimaginable to us) might be around is also just speculation - that these live-forms can even build something like e.g. a machine, or a robot is also pure speculation. Just as a God is also a pure speculation - based simply onto self-imposed beliefs or beliefs written up by people trying to provide an explanation - later misused by respective individuals or power groups to serve their own respective interests and agendas.

As long as we humans can't grasp or define infinity (or endlessness of the Universe) - we will never be able to understand even our own "human" existence. Darwin or no Darwin. Since it comes down to most likely an infinite calculation in regards to the chances of creation of what we define to be life with an own thought, originating from a cell.

Anyway - my previous post was meant to be sarcastic.

Space is actually "dirty." Unlike SciFi, if you flew in a straight line to Alpha Centauri, your ship would almost certainly collide with something, and at light speed that would destroy your ship. We cannot accelerate anything large anywhere near the speed of light, which would still make Alpha 4+ years away.

Fun speculation, and Ancient Aliens is a great comedy show, but so far there is no real evidence of a visitor from outside the solar system, and other than Earth, there is no intelligent life in the solar system capable of space flight.

Space is actually "dirty." Unlike SciFi, if you flew in a straight line to Alpha Centauri, your ship would almost certainly collide with something, and at light speed that would destroy your ship. We cannot accelerate anything large anywhere near the speed of light, which would still make Alpha 4+ years away.

Fun speculation, and Ancient Aliens is a great comedy show, but so far there is no real evidence of a visitor from outside the solar system, and other than Earth, there is no intelligent life in the solar system capable of space flight.
There are possible technological solutions to every aspect of spaceflight except for the time factor.

There are possible technological solutions to every aspect of spaceflight except for the time factor.

Yeah, if you were willing to take 10k years to get there....

Einstein also says matter gets hot as it approaches c.

1 divided by square root of (1-(v squared / c squared)) is his correlation I believe.

24 trillion miles away Alpha is also moving, so if you aim at the light now, you arrive where it was, not where it will be...

The galaxy has zillions of unlit systems, from small mini planets to Jupiter sized, floating around out there. You go light speed, how do you see that before your ship smacks into it? Even if you miss a Jupiter sized object, just getting close, the gravity will change your direction and likely rip your ship apart completely...

Yes, I read that news.

I totally believe that whistleblower.

Whistleblowers are almost the only ones who tell the truth lately.

Yeah, if you were willing to take 10k years to get there....

Einstein also says matter gets hot as it approaches c.

1 divided by square root of (1-(v squared / c squared)) is his correlation I believe.

24 trillion miles away Alpha is also moving, so if you aim at the light now, you arrive where it was, not where it will be...

The galaxy has zillions of unlit systems, from small mini planets to Jupiter sized, floating around out there. You go light speed, how do you see that before your ship smacks into it? Even if you miss a Jupiter sized object, just getting close, the gravity will change your direction and likely rip your ship apart completely...
Space is largely empty of sizable objects but that does not matter. Nothing physical can realistically approach even a sizable fraction of C. It has to do with fuel. You can only carry so much before it's mass alone makes further acceleration impossible.

Common sense would dictate that there are other beings out there that are more advanced than the human race is but till Klattu shows-up to tell us the error of our ways I'm not going to sweat it one way or the other.

I saw it on the Twilight Zone when the alien presented the book To Serve Man.

All Hail Burchette, Rubio, Hawley keep up the good questions guys. Cocks maintain steadfast conundrum fuck Ruth Paine in the ear

If this is true than we can see why trillions and trillions of dollars are not accounted for or we have massive cost overruns on military hardware that is more traditional oriented. That money is spent on technology projects we know nothing about. perhaps very little money has gone to Ukraine, and it is a ruse.

Absolutely. I have believed for a long time that Uncle Sam has toys at least 50 years beyond what we are exposed to in the private commercial sector. But in the mean time, there is still plenty of money to be made from fossil fuels and conventional technology. As long as they can do that, we can almost expect that 50-year gap to widen even more. Global enslavement will occur at a rate so slow that will hardly notice it happening. Each generation, just a little bit more....

Last edited:
I was wondering what the Nazicrats' next smokescreen agenda was going to be.

LMAO........now they're using UFO's again? ROFL
Being that NASA was first manned by a bunch of ex-Nazis, and even our intelligence agencies had them among their ranks, I submit that belief in aliens was very much engineered by those ex-Nazis in 1947 in Roswell. In 1947 there were thousands of ex-nazis working for the US government, fresh on our soil for barely two years. That type of propaganda is perfectly parallel to the type of "big lie" propaganda that the Nazis used in their homeland.

A fusion of Nazi intelligence and purpose with American industrial power and resources would be so insanely powerful it would be "out of this world". Now just wrap your mind around the fact that this may have been happening for 76 years.

Even the modern global police network known as Interpol was partially conceived and realized by Nazi Reinhard Heydrich. In this day and age many people think of the Nazis as a past joke. They don't realize that many of the things they did continue to haunt us through our own government. And I don't mean anti-semitism. I'm talking about global incorporated control over everything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back