Military tribunals incoming?

Winterborn has his little Moderator status to hide behind so he can't be ignored.

I'm not hiding at all. In fact, I am standing out here in amongst all the people.
The prices of things are rising now. Gasoline is a barometer and it is not good. Some of your Prog buddies are making technical excuses. The energy industry responds to blockages on the roadway. And Biden has done that. You guys care not for the lower classes for they pay out of the wazoo when you are in power. You do however pay off groups within the lower classes as to foment internal class warfare. Sadism is a mantra of a Prog. The ghettos will be here forever.

All people have to do is read the threads on here to see Winterborn constantly baiting me if not stalking me.
I have put anyone else who has done that in my ignore list.
I would put Winterborn in that list in a heartbeat if I could, but can't because he is a moderator.
I challenge him to give up his moderator status and stop hiding behind it. Of course he won't because he has the ethics of a horse turd.
I do not respect him, don't give a shit whether or not he respects me, will not directly reply to anything he posts, and anyone who defends him and his actions WILL go into my ignore list in a heartbeat. There are 27 idiots there already and I have no problem putting every liberal on here in that list if that's what it takes to be able to carry on intelligent discussions here.
well said. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Military tribunals incoming?

Why'd you stop posting here, nutjob?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Any word on what time Trump will be sworn in?
For the sake of America we hope soon

Trump will not be sworn in as president until, possibly, after the 2024 election. He is gone for 4 years.
So you don’t believe the whistle blowers and the witnesses?
No this stupid ass moron does not believe whistleblowers,he does not believe anything that does not support the governments version or the medias version of events,if they did tell him something,he swallows it up like the gullible brainwashed sheep he is no matter how adsurd and rediculous the governments version of events are.no matter how many experts or whistleblowers you mention who contradict the government and medias version of events he does this when you bring them up.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: :scared1:
Well, the stupid jerk is in my ignore list now.

I was going to say.:yes_text12::thup: his bedy buddy pooper you have seen post on this thread is just as bad,and langley agent candyass is farting in your thread now as well.

All people have to do is read the threads on here to see Winterborn constantly baiting me if not stalking me.
I have put anyone else who has done that in my ignore list.
I would put Winterborn in that list in a heartbeat if I could, but can't because he is a moderator.
I challenge him to give up his moderator status and stop hiding behind it. Of course he won't because he has the ethics of a horse turd.
I do not respect him, don't give a shit whether or not he respects me, will not directly reply to anything he posts, and anyone who defends him and his actions WILL go into my ignore list in a heartbeat. There are 27 idiots there already and I have no problem putting every liberal on here in that list if that's what it takes to be able to carry on intelligent discussions here.
well said. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said? LMAO!! Could you suck up just a little harder? The people in the back can't hear it.

What was well said about that? Him challenging me to stop hiding behind my moderator status? I am not the one hiding from opposing views.

Can’t be sure sense I ignore his babble but I am betting my life savings someone is coming back talking to himself again :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Now on a more serious note,Rancid can you post that first video again,apparently it’s not there to view now anymore.:mad-61: Thanks.

Forum List

Back