Military tribunals incoming?

Any word on what time Trump will be sworn in?
For the sake of America we hope soon

Trump will not be sworn in as president until, possibly, after the 2024 election. He is gone for 4 years.
So you don’t believe the whistle blowers and the witnesses?
Which ones, specifically?
I don’t have time to go through all 11,000, but every time a whistleblower came through against Republicans they got a chance to present their evidence do the Republicans?
No need to go through them all. Just cite a few of the ones you've seen.

I can do that, can't you?

Richard Hopkins. Claims he heard a supervisor instructing postal workers to backdate ballots that were mailed in. He signed an affidavit to that effect.

Mellissa Carone. Claims she saw as many as 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times. She signed an affidavit to that effect
The ones on video? Lol pulling ballots out after telling observers to go home. Or how about the constitutional right of observers to watch ballots being counted? We can start there View attachment 464169
What does that prove?

Trump will not be sworn in as president until, possibly, after the 2024 election. He is gone for 4 years.
I don’t have time to go through all 11,000, but every time a whistleblower came through against Republicans they got a chance to present their evidence do the Republicans?

Richard Hopkins. Claims he heard a supervisor instructing postal workers to backdate ballots that were mailed in. He signed an affidavit to that effect.

Mellissa Carone. Claims she saw as many as 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times. She signed an affidavit to that effect
The ones on video? Lol pulling ballots out after telling observers to go home. Or how about the constitutional right of observers to watch ballots being counted? We can start there View attachment 464169
What does that prove?
Did you watch the video? Lol

I don't believe most of the nonsense about the "stolen election". Apparently neither do the courts.
When has a court allowed the witness to come forward to provide evidence? Link? Video?

The cases were ruled to have no merit.
So they weren’t allowed to present evidence. Thank you
Well that's a lie. The truth is, they had insufficient evidence to present.

Case in point, one lawyer filed suit that dead people voted in the election and that others voted in his state and others. Upon a defense motion to dismiss, the judge asked the plaintiff what evidence he had to prove that....

The plaintiff's evidence of dead people voting was Jesse Binnall, a Trump attorney, said so during a Senate hearing. That information was obtained in part from DMV records; but in court, couldn't demonstrate a single person on Binnall's list actually voted.

That led the judge to rule in favor of dismissal, citing, plaintiff "had little to no information about or supervision over the origins of his data, the manner in which it had been matched, and what the rate of false positives would be. Additionally, there was little or no verification of his numbers."
No your missing the main reason, courts don’t want to get involved in elections, we know they cheated its on film, 50,000 dead people voted in Detroit alone, according a a eye witness .. here’s a video that proves it

I got as far as his claim that William Bradley was a dead person who voted. William Bradly is very much alive and clarified his dead father of the same name, did not...

Is that really the best you can do??

What does that prove?
That wasn't a video. You posted an image...

0f00c49c-d863-4ef4-8cf0-421502404f91-jpeg.464169

What does that ^^^ prove?

I don't believe most of the nonsense about the "stolen election". Apparently neither do the courts.
When has a court allowed the witness to come forward to provide evidence? Link? Video?

Case in point, one lawyer filed suit that dead people voted in the election and that others voted in his state and others. Upon a defense motion to dismiss, the judge asked the plaintiff what evidence he had to prove that....

The plaintiff's evidence of dead people voting was Jesse Binnall, a Trump attorney, said so during a Senate hearing. That information was obtained in part from DMV records; but in court, couldn't demonstrate a single person on Binnall's list actually voted.

That led the judge to rule in favor of dismissal, citing, plaintiff "had little to no information about or supervision over the origins of his data, the manner in which it had been matched, and what the rate of false positives would be. Additionally, there was little or no verification of his numbers."
No your missing the main reason, courts don’t want to get involved in elections, we know they cheated its on film, 50,000 dead people voted in Detroit alone, according a a eye witness .. here’s a video that proves it

I got as far as his claim that William Bradley was a dead person who voted. William Bradly is very much alive and clarified his dead father of the same name, did not...

There is only one William Bradley? Lol

What does that prove?

Well let’s see .. taking ballot boxes out after sending observers home.
A ballot drop off after 3 AM.
And observer is being kicked out from observing

There were zero dead William Bradley's who voted from that zip code. Your video is a fail.

There were zero dead William Bradley's who voted.

Ok you proved one .. 49,999 to go lol

There were zero dead William Bradley's who voted from that zip code. Your video is a fail.

How do you know? Did you check every where? Did you check all the hospitals? Did you check all the obituaries can you send me a link of all your investigative work?

What does that prove?

1. Gabriel Sterling from Georgia's Secretary of State's office explains what happened. Starts at 4:20

2. offers no context.

3. is where people outside the windows were illegally taking pictures so the windows had to be blocked to stop them.​

There were zero dead William Bradley's who voted.

Ok you proved one .. 49,999 to go lol

LOLOL

Nope, I don't have to prove anything. You're the one claiming there was fraud. The burden to prove that is on you.

How do you know? Did you check every where? Did you check all the hospitals? Did you check all the obituaries can you send me a link of all your investigative work?

Don't have to check anywhere else. William Bradley, the live one who voted, clarified the misconception that his dead father of the same name voted.

Did you read that p fact?that was complete bull shit .. who registered his father? The boggy man? A clerical error on my ass

What does that prove?

1. Gabriel Sterling from Georgia's Secretary of State's office explains what happened. Starts at 4:20

2. offers no context.​
3. is where people outside the windows were illegally taking pictures so the windows had to be blocked to stop them.​

Your taking about the anti trumper? Gabe sterling? Lol
It’s on video! They were sent home they said they were! They then pulled out ballots..

you can’t kick out observers it’s in almost every state’s constitution.. how many ballots were illegally counted without any observers can you give me an estimate? Millions?

Did you read that p fact?that was complete bull shit .. who registered his father? The boggy man? A clerical error on my ass

I presume his father registered himself when he was alive and not taken off the voter rolls.

I presume his father registered himself when he was alive and not taken off the voter rolls.

Not shocking .. and I don’t believe his son

So? Who cares what you believe? It's what you can prove that matters. And so far, you ain't proved shit.

So? Who cares what you believe? It's what you can prove that matters. And so far, you ain't proved shit.

I’m not an investigator,, let’s have whistle blowers have their day.. what are you scared of?

I’m not an investigator,, let’s have whistle blowers have their day.. what are you scared of?

LOL

I asked you to name some that you've seen. Why don't you? I myself named two I know of. Seems if one of us is scared, it's you.

LOL

I asked you to name some that you've seen. Why don't you? I myself named two I know of. Seems if one of us is scared, it's you.

Jitsie won't be replying. He was sent away. Again.

Forum List

Back