Military tribunals incoming?

Watch the videos ignorant one ... you haven't had time to, so obviously you have no idea what your're talking about.
You're the only one who is ignorant.

Military tribunals are unconstitutional; they're valid only during a time of war and when civilian courts cease to function.
You poor dumb oaf. Go read the Insurrection Act of 1807 ... if you can read. Trump invoked it before leaving office and the military is in full control. Our so-called "President" and "Vice President" are both illigitimate due to massive election fraud and have both committed high treason by accepting the inauguration based on that fraud. And literally every member of Congress who failed to object to the rampant election fraud in those states when they knew damned good and well that fraud had occurred, are complicit in that fraud and have committed treason. All qualify for execution by firing squad.
LOLOLOL

Still waiting for Biden to get arrested ... tappity-tap-tap......

I didn't mention that due to the Insurrection Act of 1807 and the election fraud, the military is in full control right now and they do not recognize Biden as President. So we are "covered" even though we don't have a President. And because every representative and senator were also elected for the Corporation, and the Corporation has been dissolved, all of them are just as illegitimate as Biden. And furthermore every one of them who failed to object to election fraud in those 6 states on Jan 6, all of them knowing damned good and well that fraud had occurred, became complicit in that fraud and committed treason. Another thing I didn't mention is that Trump's Executive Order of 2018 charges the military with the duty of seizing all of the assets of any and every entity in any way involved / colluding with election fraud. That means the entire MSM ... CNN and their lying cronies are going bye-bye. And I didn't mention that Trump put the Federal Reserve under control of the Treasury which eliminated 9/10 of the capability of the Fed to fund the New World Order deep state and its agenda.
LOLOL

But wait, if all presidents since Hayes have been illegitimate, that includes Trump. That means he had no authority to sign an executive order in 2018. He had no authority to invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807. He had no authority to "dissolve" the "corporation."

You didn't think this all the way through, did ya, Qnut? Quick, call Q!! Tell him you need new marching orders!!

rotfl-gif.288736

Any word on what time Trump will be sworn in?
For the sake of America we hope soon

Trump will not be sworn in as president until, possibly, after the 2024 election. He is gone for 4 years.
So you don’t believe the whistle blowers and the witnesses?

I don't believe most of the nonsense about the "stolen election". Apparently neither do the courts.

Trump will not be sworn in as president until, possibly, after the 2024 election. He is gone for 4 years.
Which ones, specifically?
I don’t have time to go through all 11,000, but every time a whistleblower came through against Republicans they got a chance to present their evidence do the Republicans?

I don't believe most of the nonsense about the "stolen election". Apparently neither do the courts.
When has a court allowed the witness to come forward to provide evidence? Link? Video?

I don’t have time to go through all 11,000, but every time a whistleblower came through against Republicans they got a chance to present their evidence do the Republicans?

They tried. But the courts did not think their cases had merit. And these courts had justices appointed by democrats AND republicans.

When has a court allowed the witness to come forward to provide evidence? Link? Video?

The cases were ruled to have no merit.

No, standing. Merit cannot be judged until evidence is presented.

They tried. But the courts did not think their cases had merit. And these courts had justices appointed by democrats AND republicans.
So what’s you answer?

So they weren’t allowed to present evidence. Thank you

No need to go through them all. Just cite a few of the ones you've seen.

I can do that, can't you?

Richard Hopkins. Claims he heard a supervisor instructing postal workers to backdate ballots that were mailed in. He signed an affidavit to that effect.

Mellissa Carone. Claims she saw as many as 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times. She signed an affidavit to that effect

Richard Hopkins. Claims he heard a supervisor instructing postal workers to backdate ballots that were mailed in.

Mellissa Carone. Claims she saw as many as 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times.

Richard Hopkins. Claims he heard a supervisor instructing postal workers to backdate ballots that were mailed in. He signed an affidavit to that effect.

Mellissa Carone. Claims she saw as many as 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times. She signed an affidavit to that effect
The ones on video? Lol pulling ballots out after telling observers to go home. Or how about the constitutional right of observers to watch ballots being counted? We can start there
0F00C49C-D863-4EF4-8CF0-421502404F91.jpeg

Well that's a lie. The truth is, they had insufficient evidence to present.

Case in point, one lawyer filed suit that dead people voted in the election and that others voted in his state and others. Upon a defense motion to dismiss, the judge asked the plaintiff what evidence he had to prove that....

The plaintiff's evidence of dead people voting was Jesse Binnall, a Trump attorney, said so during a Senate hearing. That information was obtained in part from DMV records; but in court, couldn't demonstrate a single person on Binnall's list actually voted.

That led the judge to rule in favor of dismissal, citing, plaintiff "had little to no information about or supervision over the origins of his data, the manner in which it had been matched, and what the rate of false positives would be. Additionally, there was little or no verification of his numbers."

Well that's a lie. The truth is, they had insufficient evidence to present.

Case in point, one lawyer filed suit that dead people voted in the election and that others voted in his state and others. Upon a defense motion to dismiss, the judge asked the plaintiff what evidence he had to prove that....

The plaintiff's evidence of dead people voting was Jesse Binnall, a Trump attorney, said so during a Senate hearing. That information was obtained in part from DMV records; but in court, couldn't demonstrate a single person on Binnall's list actually voted.

That led the judge to rule in favor of dismissal, citing, plaintiff "had little to no information about or supervision over the origins of his data, the manner in which it had been matched, and what the rate of false positives would be. Additionally, there was little or no verification of his numbers."
No your missing the main reason, courts don’t want to get involved in elections, we know they cheated its on film, 50,000 dead people voted in Detroit alone, according a a eye witness .. here’s a video that proves it

Richard Hopkins. Claims he heard a supervisor instructing postal workers to backdate ballots that were mailed in.

Mellissa Carone. Claims she saw as many as 30,000 ballots being scanned multiple times.
As you've been shown, those are claims. Claims are not proof.

Forum List

Back