Military tribunals incoming?

Well, since Faun was so impressed with Wayne Jett, here's a little more. This is for you Faun.
What's that Faun? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
When the military acts it will be to put an end to far more than fraudulent elections.
There will be many well-deserved, rightious executions from military tribunals.

Last edited:
Well, since Faun was so impressed with Wayne Jett, here's a little more. This is for you Faun.
When the military acts it will be to put an end to far more than fraudulent elections.

LOLOL

You'll be gone in 3 days or you'll be backpedaling. Either way, it's a win-win for me.

:dance:

That you believe the military will arrest the president, vice president, and many members of congress is laughable.

That you believe, and are excited about, there being numerous executions is beyond laughable and well into lunacy.

Trump is going to be inagurated on March 5, you know. Because ... reasons. It's part of the plan. The military has been holding back for ... reasons. Don't think about how it makes no sense, just BELIEVE.

And when March 5 passes without Trump being inagurated, the Q-cult will pick another day. But not all of them. Some of them will drift away from the cult. And that's good.

But some of them will gravitate to other white supremacist terrorist groups. And that's bad. But they're hardcore authoritarian-followers, and they need some sort of daddy-figure to tell them what to do.

Oh, Trump cult? Most of the military dislikes Trump. They're glad to see Biden as president. Just letting you know. The military is loyal to the Constitution, which means they will follow the orders of the lawfully elected CiC, President Biden.

The Military loves Biden? Too funny.

Trump made a few comments about our military and our veterans that were not received very well.

What you are referring to Moon Bat was reported by the fake news and was dispelled by actual eyewitnesses.

Of course that would never stop some stupid Moon Bat with the TDS mental Illness from repeating it, would it?

Watch the videos ignorant one ... you haven't had time to, so obviously you have no idea what your're talking about.
You're the only one who is ignorant.

Military tribunals are unconstitutional; they're valid only during a time of war and when civilian courts cease to function.
You poor dumb oaf. Go read the Insurrection Act of 1807 ... if you can read. Trump invoked it before leaving office and the military is in full control. Our so-called "President" and "Vice President" are both illigitimate due to massive election fraud and have both committed high treason by accepting the inauguration based on that fraud. And literally every member of Congress who failed to object to the rampant election fraud in those states when they knew damned good and well that fraud had occurred, are complicit in that fraud and have committed treason. All qualify for execution by firing squad.

Watch the videos ignorant one ... you haven't had time to, so obviously you have no idea what your're talking about.
You're the only one who is ignorant.

Military tribunals are unconstitutional; they're valid only during a time of war and when civilian courts cease to function.
You poor dumb oaf. Go read the Insurrection Act of 1807 ... if you can read. Trump invoked it before leaving office and the military is in full control. Our so-called "President" and "Vice President" are both illigitimate due to massive election fraud and have both committed high treason by accepting the inauguration based on that fraud. And literally every member of Congress who failed to object to the rampant election fraud in those states when they knew damned good and well that fraud had occurred, are complicit in that fraud and have committed treason. All qualify for execution by firing squad.
LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck...

... sorry, there will be no military tribunals on Thursday.

For your viewing pleasure.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Biden is dead and replaced with an actor???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You QFreaks are soooooo fucked in the head.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I will admit it if I am proven wrong. As for a date when my view of reality will expire, all I can say is the next election ... 2022. If our military hasn't acted by then, the 2022 election will be just another corrupt rigged farce just like the election of 2020 and they will never act, and we can all resign ourselves to being good little Amerikan nazis trying our best not to bring the Gestapo down on us and being thrown in the gulag. As I said earlier, our military is not about to be stupid enough to give precise dates for when they will act ... or even advance notice of what they are about to do.

If what I believe is going to happen does happen, even though it will be undeniable fact, many on here will be screaming conspiracy as they already are. And here is an advance preview of what my response to them will be.
View attachment 462406

I pity the poor blind mice yelling "conspiracy!". They are in for such a face-plant. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 462410

Thst is a perfect picture of winterborn crying when he can’t admit to being proven wrong,not about this thread but on your other one. :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :biggrin: :lmao: :biggrin: :lmao: :lmao: He will keep talking to me in the
First person.I love his dementia problems he has.:lmao::laughing0301:

Okay, I watched your vids. So that defense is gone. And you are right, Rump had every intention of declaring Martial Law but in order to make it stick he would first have to have the support of the US Military. And the US Military Joint Chiefs were very clear on their message, "Count us out". Benito would be proud of the attempt but ashamed of the failure.
Ok, so why did Trump agree to run in 2016 AT THE MILITARY'S REQUEST? The military has been planning this for 15 years. There are 800+ military generals working on defeating this insurrection, all "white hats" and all the highest ranking generals in the military and all working closely. There are treasonous ass holes in the military just like everywhere else ... those are fixing to be executed for treason. The rest will do as they are told or meet a similar fate. The Joint Chiefs don't control shit. They are nothing but a PR group.

Okay, I watched your vids. So that defense is gone. And you are right, Rump had every intention of declaring Martial Law but in order to make it stick he would first have to have the support of the US Military. And the US Military Joint Chiefs were very clear on their message, "Count us out". Benito would be proud of the attempt but ashamed of the failure.
First, the Joint Chiefs don't control shit, they are nothing but a PR group and most likely said that deliberately to keep the NWO off balance. Trump agreed to run in 2016 AT THE REQUEST OF THE MILITARY. There are over 800 top-ranking generals all working to defeat this insurrection, all "white hats" and all working closely with Trump. There are treasonous ass holes in the miitary just like everywhere else, all soon to be executed. The rest of the military will DO AS THEY ARE ORDERED. Those 800+ generals have been planning this for 15 years! Much of what Trump did over the past four years was orchestrated by them to set the NWO order up for defeat. But at least you took the time to actually watch the videos.

Unless you are a complete mental midget or so indoctrinated by our corrupt communist lying MSM that no amount of truth will ever reach you, you know that there was massive election fraud and massive foreign intervention in this 2020 election, you know the military has more than ample hard evidence of that, you know the Insurrection Act has been invoked, and you know the military has a Constitutional Duty to defeat this insurrection by any means necessary. Furthermore they know damned good and well that unless they do, THEY will not exist any longer because commie Joe will defund them and cripple them beyond recognition.
Logic and common sense does not register with him that is why our government is so corrupt because as you said so well,we have many treasonous evil slimes of shit in the military who are in charge .I just wish the lower people in the military would stand up to their corrrupt superiors and give them the middle finger.

Last edited:
I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. I have about 30 sources I check daily and they are alternative to the MSM. Haven't you wondered why nothing ever happens? Why nothing ever changes? I have been watching everything including other sources that have promoted the same theories, nothing happens. More later
Delude yourself all you want. I have been studying this stuff for over 40 years and the military has been planning this for over 15 years. Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean diddly shit. They have much to prepare for and they are taking their sweet time to make sure they hit the mark when they do act and don't leave any of the cancer behind. I don't care if they don't act until May what care about is that once they have acted the NWO is DEAD.

YOU - Dizzy yet? :D

tenor.gif
That, numbskull, is exactly, precisely what is fixing to be killed off permanently. :laughing0301: :cul2:

How does one kill something that does not exist? :dunno:
Take a look on a dollar bill, numbnuts, the illuminati eye and pyramid is right there staring you in the face. Only the grossly miisnformed and those who are mentally comatose don't know what it stands for.
Morons like dr love idiot indeed do not understand that.lol

Last edited:
Rancid you mentioned earlier your complaint of the thread being moved here,in this case if this was my thread I wouldn’t be upset about it being moved to this section because really it here is no hard evidence this is true when it has not happened YET so really it’s just a theory at this point.It’s not like your other thread on 9/11 where it HAS happened and the evidence is overwhelming that it is conspiracy FACT thst the official explanation by the government who was behind it all is bullshit

Now in THAT case,you would have every right to be pissed about it being moved to this section,they somehow consider facts around here to be conspiracy theories and and theories like the version the government gives in government corruption,when there is no evidence thst their version of events is true,they consider the governments laughable version of events,their theories,to be facts.so anything that supports the governments lies,they stay in the political section cause the governments theories of events they somehow consider THOSE facts. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Rancid you mentioned earlier your complaint of the thread being moved here,in this case if this was my thread I wouldn’t be upset about it being moved to this section because really it here is no hard evidence this is true when it has not happened YET so really it’s just a theory at this point.It’s not like your other thread on 9/11 where it HAS happened and the evidence is overwhelming that it is conspiracy FACT thst the official explanation by the government who was behind it all is bullshit

Now in THAT case,you would have every right to be pissed about it being moved to this section,they somehow consider facts around here to be conspiracy theories and and theories like the version the government gives in government corruption,when there is no evidence thst their version of events is true,they consider the governments laughable version of events,their theories,to be facts.so anything that supports the governments lies,they stay in the political section cause the governments theories of events they somehow consider THOSE facts. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Well, what will be will be. It is FACT that Trump dissolved the US Corporation and we are back to being our original REPUBLIC. It is therefore FACT that Biden is the "President" of NOTHING. It is FACT that Trump invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 before leaving office. It is FACT that the milItary has ample hard evidence of rampant election fraud as well as foreign meddling. So, it is FACT that the military has a Constitutional DUTY to defeat the insurrection of the fraudulent election. Because the US Corporation has been dissolved, and no election has been held to populate the government for the old/new REPUBLIC, it is FACT that right at this moment we have NO PRESIDENT AT ALL.

As for what is going to happen in the very near future, well, let that be a test of people's ability to reason ... and sad to say from what I have seen so far very few on here have that ability. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I didn't mention that due to the Insurrection Act of 1807 and the election fraud, the military is in full control right now and they do not recognize Biden as President. So we are "covered" even though we don't have a President. And because every representative and senator were also elected for the Corporation, and the Corporation has been dissolved, all of them are just as illegitimate as Biden. And furthermore every one of them who failed to object to election fraud in those 6 states on Jan 6, all of them knowing damned good and well that fraud had occurred, became complicit in that fraud and committed treason. Another thing I didn't mention is that Trump's Executive Order of 2018 charges the military with the duty of seizing all of the assets of any and every entity in any way involved / colluding with election fraud. That means the entire MSM ... CNN and their lying cronies are going bye-bye. And I didn't mention that Trump put the Federal Reserve under control of the Treasury which eliminated 9/10 of the capability of the Fed to fund the New World Order deep state and its agenda.

And we all know the MSM has been censoring / suppressing / refusing to report ANYthing that goes against their New Worl Order deep state narrative, so literally NOTHING I have said here has been reported in the MSM. And that means that everyone who lives by what they see on CNN is dumbed down and no smarter than a box o' rocks. And that includes poor Faun who posted the stupid laughing emoticon just above. I pity them because when the military finally acts to address all of this and clean this mess up, their cages are going to be severely rattled and their poor little worlds turned upside down as they come to realize their gods have all been lying to them and playing them for fools and stooges.

When (not if) the military finally drops the hammer after figuring out exactly how to deal with this rampant corruption, which step to do first, second, third, fourth and so forth and determines the timing and coordination to get it all done, the proverbial shit is going to hit the fan for the entire New World Order world-wide. It is going to be biblical.

I advise dumbskies like Faun to pray they can even keep their sanity ... if they had any to begin with. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :cool:

Forum List

Back