Military tribunals incoming?

This will happen when the military is good and ready to drop the hammer. They aren't going to give us advance warning of exactly when ... just how stupid do you think they are? Do you tell your enemy exactly when you're going to attack? Not unless you're utterly stupid.

But you will know it when they do. There will be broadcasts on the civil defense emergency system 24/7 in loop fashion for weeks, maybe months (because the MSM are just a communist propaganda machine and can't be trusted ... and also because all of their assets will be seized at some point for colluding in the insurrection) ... for those who are ignorant of everything going on, like 98% of those on this forum, it is going to be like drinking from a fire hose. There is MUCH more they will be doing than anything I have said in this forum.

Most everyone in the country are like these three blind mice without a clue what's coming and the entire public needs to be educated. Most aren't even aware that our original Republic was made into a Corporation in 1871 and made subservient to the international bankers to pay off the debt that was incurred by Lincoln with the THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . Most are not aware that the Corporation was dissolved and that the completion of that dissolution happened two days before the inauguration, and that we are now restored to our original Republic and the THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... and that Biden is the illegitimate "President" of a defunct corporation ... the "President" of NOTHING ... or that at this moment this country has no President at all and is in full control of the military until a new election can be held to populate the government of the restored Republic. Just for starters. Starters mind you. Just the tippy-tip of the iceberg. Many have committed treason and will be tried in military tribunals and many will be executed.
View attachment 461997

Those who scoff at this need to bend over, grab their ankles and yell the battle cry of the ignorant ...
BOHICA!
(Bend Over Here It Comes Again). :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

And TRUMP WINS! He ran for President in 2016 AT THE REQUEST OF THE MILITARY and has worked closely with them for four years to set this trap for the New World Order and deep state … and commie liberals. And they have walked right into it.
View attachment 462022
As I said,I really hope you are right on this but I have a really hard time believing it and am skeptical about it because our military,most of the soldiers seem to be evil thst have no conscience and don’t know right from wrong because it doesn’t make any sense why for decades now,they have not stood up to the high command thst gives them these orders that violate human rights and go out and take the orders of the corrupt generals and murder women and children of other countries always bombing civilians instead of refusing the orders of the high command and arrest them like they should be doing and should have been doing for decades now,

plus as I just got done saying,why for decades now,our police departments along with the military,have betrayed us and not served the people allowing all these criminal politicians get away with crimes everyday for DECADES now. I just can’t believe that after decades of government corruption and illegitimate presidents always being sworn in,that all of a sudden that is going to change now,as I said,it just sounds all too good to be true and once again,if it sounds too good to be true,in my experience,it always is.:(

I don't blame people for being skeptical. They have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by the MSM for several decades. It is going to take a figurative brick up alongside the head to wake most of them up to the truth. That brick is coming. Oh, lawdy is it ever coming. The good guys in our military have been working towards this and planning this ever since JFK was assassinated and working on it over-time since 9/11. And the good guys in the military far outnumber the bad ones. The time for them to act is now, they have their duty by the Constitution, the Insurrection Act of 1807, and massive evidence of election fraud and foreign intervention and a Constitutional duty to defeat that insurrection. The US Corporation has been dissolved. We are back to our original Republic, but a whole new election must be done to populate the government for the original Republic. Most people are not even aware of what the New World Order is ... just waking up to that will traumatize many. The military has not just been planning to ram it to liberals, they have been planning to destroy the New World Order. Permanently. In a nutshell the NWO is the international bankers. I have tried and tried to get the dumb f*cks on here to buy a book that will teach them exactly what the NWO is and what their agenda is, but very few have gotten that book. Tough shit, doesn't change a thing, you will learn the hard way. Scoff all you want, I will have the last laugh. Trump is going to run for President of the restored Republic and since it will be an HONEST ELECTION, he will win by a huge landslide. And one of the first things he will do is announce NESARA and activate it. Buckle up, ignorant ones, you are in for a ride you will never ever forget.

Just as La Ram Fan points out, there are bad elements in our military as well as in our corrupt government. Those are traitors and will be dealt with as such.

NESARA is the most ground breaking reformation to sweep not only the United States of America but the whole planet (thus GESARA) in its entire history. The act does away with the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, the shadow government, and much more.
NESARA implements the following changes:

• Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
  • Abolishes the income tax.
  • Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
  • Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
  • Increases benefits to senior citizens.
  • Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
  • Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
  • Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
  • Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
  • Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
  • Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
  • Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
  • Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
  • Restores financial privacy.
  • Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
  • Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
  • Establishes peace throughout the world.
  • Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
  • Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

Last edited:
This will happen when the military is good and ready to drop the hammer. They aren't going to give us advance warning of exactly when ... just how stupid do you think they are? Do you tell your enemy exactly when you're going to attack? Not unless you're utterly stupid.

But you will know it when they do. There will be broadcasts on the civil defense emergency system 24/7 in loop fashion for weeks, maybe months (because the MSM are just a communist propaganda machine and can't be trusted ... and also because all of their assets will be seized at some point for colluding in the insurrection) ... for those who are ignorant of everything going on, like 98% of those on this forum, it is going to be like drinking from a fire hose. There is MUCH more they will be doing than anything I have said in this forum.

Most everyone in the country are like these three blind mice without a clue what's coming and the entire public needs to be educated. Most aren't even aware that our original Republic was made into a Corporation in 1871 and made subservient to the international bankers to pay off the debt that was incurred by Lincoln with the THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . Most are not aware that the Corporation was dissolved and that the completion of that dissolution happened two days before the inauguration, and that we are now restored to our original Republic and the THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... and that Biden is the illegitimate "President" of a defunct corporation ... the "President" of NOTHING ... or that at this moment this country has no President at all and is in full control of the military until a new election can be held to populate the government of the restored Republic. Just for starters. Starters mind you. Many have committed treason and will be tried in military tribunals and many will be executed.
View attachment 461997

Your ravings are amusing.
And your claim that Biden will be arrested, tried and executed by firing squad is so farfetched as to border on lunacy.

But I am just looking for some date after which you will admit that these posts were bullshit.

If it does not happen by June, will you admit it isn't happening?

If it does not happen by September, will you admit it isn't happening?

If it does not happen by the end of the year, will you admit it isn't happening?
Going by the babble you just posted in just your first couple of words,it’s comedy gold you think HE is amusing when you are so stupid you act like nazi shill from Langley addressing us in the first person talking to yourself when we have have made it perfectly clear we don’t read your babble anymore,now THAT is some funny shit,perfect imitation of nazi troll. :lmao: :rofl: :laughing0301:
Keep amusing us by talking to yourself.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So let me see if I have this straight. You just posted a reply to my comment, and stated that you don't read my posts?? LMAO!! That is hilarious!

I never said I don't read insults people post, and I did not REPLY to one ... I did a completely separate post, not a reply. I ignore the individual and reply to the content. Just like I am doing right now.

I don't blame people for being skeptical. They have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by the MSM for several decades. It is going to take a figurative brick up alongside the head to wake most of them up to the truth. That brick is coming. Oh, lawdy is it ever coming. The good guys in our military have been working towards this and planning this ever since JFK was assassinated and working on it over-time since 9/11. And the good guys in the military far outnumber the bad ones. The time for them to act is now, they have their duty by the Constitution, the Insurrection Act of 1807, and massive evidence of election fraud and foreign intervention and a Constitutional duty to defeat that insurrection. The US Corporation has been dissolved. We are back to our original Republic, but a whole new election must be done to populate the government for the original Republic. Most people are not even aware of what the New World Order is ... just waking up to that will traumatize many. The military has not just been planning to ram it to liberals, they have been planning to destroy the New World Order. Permanently. In a nutshell the NWO is the international bankers. I have tried and tried to get the dumb f*cks on here to buy a book that will teach them exactly what the NWO is and what their agenda is, but very few have gotten that book. Tough shit, doesn't change a thing, you will learn the hard way. Scoff all you want, I will have the last laugh. Trump is going to run for President of the restored Republic and since it will be an HONEST ELECTION, he will win by a huge landslide. And one of the first things he will do is announce NESARA and activate it. Buckle up, ignorant ones, you are in for a ride you will never ever forget.

Just as La Ram Fan points out, there are bad elements in our military as well as in our corrupt government. Those are traitors and will be dealt with as such.

NESARA is the most ground breaking reformation to sweep not only the United States of America but the whole planet (thus GESARA) in its entire history. The act does away with the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, the shadow government, and much more.

• Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
  • Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
  • Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
  • Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
  • Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
  • Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
  • Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
  • Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
  • Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.
Again I sure hope you are right but as I said,I will believe it when I see it,this should have happened decades ago,it’s a travesty of justice it did not and that these criminal politicians have been able to get away with crimes for decades that we go to jail for.I just can’t see that all of a sudden changing cause as I said,I’n my experience,something like this that sounds too good to be true always is so I can’t see this being the first time I’m wrong on that but I obviously hope I am wrong though and it does happen.
I can’t emphasize this enough to trump supporters though that it’s okay to hold out hope that this is true,I am doing the same,it’s hard to keep going if you don’t have hope things will change,just DONT count on it happening is all I am saying as you all did with the election or you could be setting yourselves up for disapointment once again. Remember,many of you did not believe me then when I told you don’t be cocky thst trump will beat our corrupt courts and get re-elected,none of you listened and considered thst to be a possibility remember?

we need to abolish this corrupt this ONE party system of demopublicans and reprocrats if we are ever to be a free country again,it cannot be debated thst both parties are corrupt and is a one party system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.that both parties serve the bsnkers instead of th e people if you get a president who does not do what they tell them to,they end up like Kennedy.

Last edited:
I don’t know rancid,we have not had honest president elections for decades now,for decades now,we have had many illegitimate presidents sworn in,a fact most these stupid fucks here on this board can’t comprehend obviously.,I just don’t see that changing all of a sudden having a legitimate election out of the blue all of the sudden decades of corruption,just sounds too good to be true.

I never said I don't read insults people post, and I did not REPLY to one ... I did a completely separate post, not a reply. I ignore the individual and reply to the content. Just like I am doing right now.
Dude I thought you said you were going to ignore that coward mod what he posts as I am now?

Again I sure hope you are right but as I said,I will believe it when I see it,this should have happened decades ago,it’s a travesty of justice it did not and that these criminal politicians have been able to get away with crimes for decades that we go to jail for.I just can’t see that all of a sudden changing cause as I said,I’n my experience,something like this that sounds too good to be true always is so I can’t see this being the first time I’m wrong on that but I obviously hope I am wrong though and it does happen.
I can’t emphasize this enough to trump supporters though that it’s okay to hold out hope that this is true,I am doing the same,it’s hard to keep going if you don’t have hope things will change,just DONT count on it happening is all I am saying as you all did with the election or you could be setting yourselves up for disapointment once again. Remember,many of you did not believe me then when I told you don’t be cocky thst trump will beat our corrupt courts and get re-elected,none of you listened and considered thst to be a possibility remember?
Well, put it this way. If it doesn't happen, count me out as an American. I will be beyond disappointed. I will no longer support this country, never waste my time voting ever again knowing every election is rigged and fraudulent, never again say the Pledge of Allegiance regarding it as the Pledge of Stupidity, never again stand for the National Anthem, and will no longer support the military that sold us out. I will be one of broken spirit, head bowed and living as a good little Amerikan nazi trying my best to not bring the Gestapo down on me. And so will 80 million other conservatives because the only alternatives will be prison or death. And I actually might prefer death at my own hand.

This will happen when the military is good and ready to drop the hammer. They aren't going to give us advance warning of exactly when ... just how stupid do you think they are?

Ovomit was that stupid but then we knew that. He dropped leaflets to those he was going to bomb. Mr nobel peace prize drone president had 7 wars going his entire 8 years.

This will happen when the military is good and ready to drop the hammer. They aren't going to give us advance warning of exactly when ... just how stupid do you think they are?

Ovomit was that stupid but then we knew that. He dropped leaflets to those he was going to bomb. Mr nobel peace prize drone president had 7 wars going his entire 8 years.
I guess the elite made him a noble prize winner but did not bush even though his policys were identical to bush,is because he is black and wanted to convince us that warmonger big ears was different than bushwacker.

About the defunct dissolved Corporation Biden is "President" of (and military in control ... if they are in control there will be military tribunals).

Believe, don't believe, it makes no difference whatsoever. What is coming is coming no matter what you believe ... from either side.

I have been asked if I will acknowledge that I was wrong if all this doesn't happen. I ask the same question to those who asked me ... if they will acknowledge they were wrong if it does happen ... I doubt if they ever will, some will stay in denial no matter the facts ... same people who refuse to watch these videos because they don't fit their preconceived notions.

Last edited:
About the defunct dissolved Corporation Biden is "President" of (and military in control ... if they are in control there will be military tribunals).

Believe, don't believe, it makes no difference whatsoever. What is coming is coming no matter what you believe ... from either side.

I have been asked if I will acknowledge that I was wrong if all this doesn't happen. I ask the same question to those who asked me ... if they will acknowledge they were wrong if it does happen ... I doubt if they ever will, some will stay in denial no matter the facts ... same people who refuse to watch these videos because they don't fit their preconceived notions.

well as you know,i myself said i am skeptical about it sense it sounds too good to be true but unlike so many of the trolls that post here,i can admit it when i am wrong and if i am wrong on this,unlike them,i WILL admit it that i was wrong.

well as you know,i myself said i am skeptical about it sense it sounds too good to be true but unlike so many of the trolls that post here,i can admit it when i am wrong and if i am wrong on this,unlike them,i WILL admit it that i was wrong.

And some of the people you call trolls will do the same. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I am guessing Rancid will not. That is why I was asking for some date that his conspiracy theory would expire.

I will admit it if I am proven wrong. As for a date when my view of reality will expire, all I can say is the next election ... 2022. If our military hasn't acted by then, the 2022 election will be just another corrupt rigged farce just like the election of 2020 and they will never act, and we can all resign ourselves to being good little Amerikan nazis trying our best not to bring the Gestapo down on us and being thrown in the gulag. As I said earlier, our military is not about to be stupid enough to give precise dates for when they will act ... or even advance notice of what they are about to do.

If what I believe is going to happen does happen, even though it will be undeniable fact, many on here will be screaming conspiracy as they already are. And here is an advance preview of what my response to them will be.
CRYING 03.gif

I pity the poor blind mice yelling "conspiracy!". They are in for such a face-plant. :auiqs.jpg:
three blind 01.gif

Last edited:
Here is more. Trump's people have them by the gonads. No question that election fraud occurred and that Trump won by a landslide. All that is left is for our military to actually act.

I agree that it's funnier than hell that all of those complicit in the election fraud have a date with a military firing squad at Gitmo.
Tick Tock Tick Tock their clock is running out. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::5_1_12024:
images.jpg

Here is more. Trump's people have them by the gonads. No question that election fraud occurred and that Trump won by a landslide. All that is left is for our military to actually act.

LOL

You dumbshit, that video references this article as he's talking about using blockchain to send ballots with a secret mark to encrypt the ballots -- only that article actually says that's not the purpose and that it's not going to be used in the 2020 election ...

The US Postal Service has filed a patent for a "reliable voting system" that would use blockchain technology to improve the security and transparency of election results, Forbes reported on Friday.

The patent proposes sending voters a unique code in the mail which they can then use to verify their identity and cast their vote online, and then storing that information on the blockchain to ensure votes aren't tampered with, according to a patent application made public last week.

The patent is still pending, meaning it wouldn't be used in the upcoming November presidential election, but offers a novel tool for guarding against concerns like double voting.

Trump thrust the USPS into the spotlight last week by admitting he's refusing to fund it in an effort to sabotage mail-in voting, which he has falsely claimed is linked to voting fraud.

Savvy?

You're posting bullshit. It will be fun to see if you're still posting here on Friday. And what nonsense you'll be posting then if you are.

I don't think the left is going to be able to weasel out of this. The clock is ticking. And when the military acts I am going to laugh like hell. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

And if you think getting rid of Biden is all the military is focused on you are sadly mistaken.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back