Military tribunals incoming?

Watch the videos ignorant one ... you haven't had time to, so obviously you have no idea what your're talking about.
Wrongwinger is another shill from Langley you will want to put on ignore Rancid.
Military tribunals incoming?

I hope this is true but I will believe it when I see it,I am skeptical about that because our government is so fucking corrupt and is the most corrupt government in the world and politicians are above the law always getting away with crimes everyday and has for decades now,I just can’t believe it and will have to see it before I believe it,It’s just too good to be true I’m afraid

Thanks for the PoopChute links - They are AWESOME! :rofl:

BitChute - Questionable - Conservative - Right Bias - Fake News - Hate - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

• Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency. This source is not credible for accurate information and may be offensive to some (most).

Too funny. Did someone make you the arbiter of what constitutes a good source?
Especially sense this shills source is the lamestream media. :lmao: :rofl:Yeah Rancid most the board figured that out a long time ago that trolls dr love and Darryl were mental midgets, :lmao:

Last edited:
You do know that I am Retired Military, don't you. And any President that would give the order to subdue congress or cooperate in it in any way is giving an illegal order and it's my duty not to follow that order. Rump found that out when he dispatched the 82nd to DC. Yes, the 82nd showed up. Then they sat down and played a lot of spades and double deck pinnocle. I'll bet they did some shopping and touristy things while they were there as well. The Joint Chiefs said no on them intervening on anything other than a sale at Macy's.
I don't give a little bitty runny shit who you are.

First, with your attitude you are a traitor to your country as any dipshit who supports this fraudulent election is, and especially so if you are retired military or in the military.

Second, Trump gave no order to subdue congress or any illegal order, he invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 and used the report from the National Intelligence Service to do so. The military has all of the data shown in Mike Lindell's video starting at 1:36:00 in the video. It us UP TO THE MILITARY whether or not they will act, not Trump. But they have a Constitutional DUTY to DEFEAT THIS INSURRECTON that data PROVES UNEQUIVOCALLY occurred. Trump isn't ordering them to do diddly shit.

Furthermore, Trump agreed to run for President in 2016 at the request of the military who have been planning to overthrow the New World Order ever since the NWO did 9/11. If anything, Trump has been taking his orders from the military! And from the looks of things, your hallowed Joint Chiefs could be facing treason charges as will probably 2/3 of the ass holes in Congress.

And those troops are there in D.C. by orders from the Pentagon, not orders from Trump, Pelosi, Biden or anyone else.
I've forgotten more than you'll ever know. I have about 30 sources I check daily and they are alternative to the MSM. Haven't you wondered why nothing ever happens? Why nothing ever changes? I have been watching everything including other sources that have promoted the same theories, nothing happens. More later
Delude yourself all you want. I have been studying this stuff for over 40 years and the military has been planning this for over 15 years. Just because nothing has happened yet doesn't mean diddly shit. They have much to prepare for and they are taking their sweet time to make sure they hit the mark when they do act and don't leave any of the cancer behind. I don't care if they don't act until May what care about is that once they have acted the NWO is DEAD.

Not according to God son. According to God the NWO wins for a brief time, 3 1/2 years. I've watched all of the Simon Parkes stuff, the Charlie ward stuff etc. I have also sat in your seat. Wanting with every fiber of my being to not accept the demise of this Ntion, the fact of the matter is the United State was lost the moment we accepted the Federal Reserve and the Income Tax scam. That gos way back kid. The Nation was lost before we were born.
yeah the sad truth is we lost what chance we had to be a free country again on nov 22nd 1963 when they murdered our last great president we had.the last real president not a puppet for the establishment who served the people instead of the corporations. Jfk was going to get rid of the fed and the CIA which is the reason the world is in the mess it is today,he was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now.our hope of being a free country again died that fateful day when the elite murderers him in a broad daylight and got off Scott free,

the world has never been the same sense that tragic day and never will,it will only get worse.

oh and fuck all you Shills from Langley and non paid trolls who put a laughing smiley,you are sick monsters going to hell.

Before you get too excited about the idea that Trump signed an Insurrection Act in 2018, you might want to look at the US Code relating to the Insurrection Act.

10 U.S. Code § 254 - Proclamation to disperse | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

10 U.S. Code § 254 - Proclamation to disperse
" Whenever the President considers it necessary to use the militia or the armed forces under this chapter, he shall, by proclamation, immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time."

Has Trump given, by proclamation, an order for the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably?
Wow. Thanks for exposing what a fucking hypocrite troll you are senial old man. :thup: You expect him to read that crap that you posted when you won’t even give him the courtesy to look at the evidence he gave you in that video on 9/11, if that is not being a fucking hypocrite then I don’t know what is. It doesn’t work that way in the real world charlie where you expect someone to look at what you think is facts when you won’t look at your opponents evidence and address it. :cuckoo: you did thst in a courtroom and dodged the evidence as you did with me and him on his other threads don’t not address it, the judge would laugh his ass off at you.

till you stop being a hypocrite and watch the evidence he gave in his video on his 9,11 thread and then expect him to read your crap you posted,then you have no credibility,well that’s old news,you can’t stand toe to toe in a 9/11 debate,you won’t address facts.

Not that I believe the op here but because YOU seem so sure he is wrong,that gives me hopes thst he just may be on to something here and right on this one as well sense eveything you post is always babble and bs hypocrite.

Last edited:
Before you get too excited about the idea that Trump signed an Insurrection Act in 2018, you might want to look at the US Code relating to the Insurrection Act.

10 U.S. Code § 254 - Proclamation to disperse | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

" Whenever the President considers it necessary to use the militia or the armed forces under this chapter, he shall, by proclamation, immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time."

Has Trump given, by proclamation, an order for the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably?
Wow. Thanks for exposing what a fucking hypocrite troll you are senial old man. :thup: You expect him to read that crap that you posted when you won’t even give him the courtesy to look at the evidence he gave you in that video on 9/11, if that is not being a fucking hypocrite then I don’t know what is. It doesn’t work that way in the real world charlie where you expect someone to look at what you think is facts when you won’t look at your opponents evidence and address it. :cuckoo: you did thst in a courtroom and dodged the evidence as you did with me and him on his other threads don’t not address it, the judge would laugh his ass off at you.

till you stop being a hypocrite and watch the evidence he gave in his video on his 9,11 thread and then expect him to read your crap you posted,then you have no credibility,well that’s old news,you can’t stand toe to toe in a 9/11 debate,you won’t address facts.

Not that I believe the op here but because YOU seem so sure he is wrong,that gives me hopes thst he just may be on to something here and right on this one as well sense eveything you post is always babble and bs hypocrite.

LMAO!! I posted what the site said as a quote. So he doesn't have to click on the link.

And there is a huge difference between a written link and a 2.5 hour video. But you go right ahead and keep sucking up. Maybe he will back you on some of your ridiculous sports threads.

And this thread is not about 9/11. It is about military tribunals. I posted the link above because of his claim that Trump signing an Insurrection Act in 2018 give the military power to hold politicians (President,Senate,House of Representatives) for tribunals.

LMAO!! I posted what the site said as a quote. So he doesn't have to click on the link.

And there is a huge difference between a written link and a 2.5 hour video. But you go right ahead and keep sucking up. Maybe he will back you on some of your ridiculous sports threads.

And this thread is not about 9/11. It is about military tribunals. I posted the link above because of his claim that Trump signing an Insurrection Act in 2018 give the military power to hold politicians (President,Senate,House of Representatives) for tribunals.

you love talking to yourself donyou senial coward old man

did you really think I would be stupid enough to read your babble and lies anymore when I said I was done with you on that other thread? Looks like you did not believe me. :cuckoo: I can play your game,address what you say but ignore your babble in reply.:ahole-1:

when you cowardly run off from facts and won’t sddress evidence hypocrite,doesnt work that way in the real world coward hypocrite.you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate,you were stupid enough to not take me serious when I said in that other thread I am done with your babble coward after watching you cowardly do this in that thread when myself and the op gave explosives were used. :scared1:

so keep on talking to yourself trying to get me to read your babble. Again no rational person likes a hypocrite coward troll like you and every judge in the world as we both know would laugh at you and dismiss you for not addressing your opponents evidence idiot,you can laugh all you want and evade those facts but that just proves I am correct that you are an idiot who can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.

Last edited:

did you really think I would be stupid enough to read your babble and lies anymore when I said I was done with you on that other thread? Looks like you did not believe me. :cuckoo: I can play your game,address what you say but ignore your babble in reply.:ahole-1:

when you cowardly run off from facts and won’t sddress evidence hypocrite,doesnt work that way in the real world coward hypocrite.you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate,you were stupid enough to not take me serious when I said in that other thread I am done with your babble coward after watching you cowardly do this in that thread when myself and the op gave explosives were used. :scared1:

so keep on talking to yourself trying to get me to read your babble. Again no rational person likes a hypocrite coward troll like you and every judge in the world as we both know would laugh at you and dismiss you for not addressing your opponents evidence idiot,you can laugh all you want and evade those facts but that just proves I am correct that you are an idiot who can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.

The link is from Cornell. It is expressly to educate people on legal issues.

The difference between me and you is that you throw a hissy fit when someone will not look at the links you want them to.

I provide a link as backup. If you don't want to click on it, that is fine with me. I don't get emotionally invested in what is posted here. You should try it.

All you ignorant libtards need to do is watch these videos. Don't watch them and remain ignorant as a post.
Trump didn't need to order anyone to disperse to get the military involved.
All he had to do was provide hard evidence of election fraud and invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807.
The military takes it from there without orders because they have a Constitutional duty to defeat any such insurrection.

Poor blind, pitiful liberals ... and they insist on staying blind ... pity them, they will all need psychiatrists when they are forced to accept the truth.
three blind 01.gif

Last edited:

The link is from Cornell. It is expressly to educate people on legal issues.

The difference between me and you is that you throw a hissy fit when someone will not look at the links you want them to.

I provide a link as backup. If you don't want to click on it, that is fine with me. I don't get emotionally invested in what is posted here. You should try it.
The senial brainwashed old man coward troll is still talking to himself I can tell just by his first couple of words.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Has reading comprehension problems unable to understand what the words I am done with you coward with your lies and bullshit. What those words mean, :cuckoo: this stupid fuck believes the media on 9/11 how the towers came down over architects and engineers across the country,demoltion experts and witness testimony and yet he expects people to take him seriously and read his babble other than Langley shills like candyass and wrongwinger? How much crack does this troll smoke everyday? Must be a lying Biden fan like Langley residents disinformation agents wrongwinger and candyass

:laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: Keep talking to yourself troll,you amuse me.you remind me of agent soupnazi Langley shill who still addresses me in the first person trying to get me to read his lies all these years later when he knows I have had him on ignore for years,good impression of him. :lmao: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
All you ignorant libtards need to do is watch these videos. Don't watch them and remain ignorant as a post.
All he had to do was provide hard evidence of election fraud and invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807.
The military takes it from there without orders because they have a Constitutional duty to defeat any such insurrection.

Poor blind, pitiful liberals ... and they insist on staying blind ... pity them, they will all need psychiatrists when they are forced to accept the truth.
View attachment 461562

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Those three blind mice pics are priceless, :up: that is hypocrite winterborn. :lmao: :laughing0301:

they are too scared to listen to the evidence,they do this when you put it in front of their eyes.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

:laughing0301::lmao:

View attachment 461562

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Those three blind mice pics are priceless, :up: that is hypocrite winterborn. :lmao: :laughing0301:

they are too scared to listen to the evidence,they do this when you put it in front of their eyes.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Yup, they are too indoctrinated to watch a video of the most preeminent scientists, explosives experts, structural engineers, architects, air control experts and metallurgists in the country out of fear it just might change their mind and prove that CNN and the other MSM are playing them for fools with their commie propaganda about 9/11, and too damned ignorant / indoctrinated to read the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Trump's Executive Order of 2018 for the same reason. Afraid they just might have to wrap their empty square heads around the fact that Biden will be arrested for treason, tried in a military tribunal and executed. I just hope they have a good psychiatrist handy when they are force-fed the truth 24/7 on the civil service emergency system in loop fashion because there is no longer any MSM because all of their assets have been seized due to Trump's EO of 2018 and they CAN'T HANDLE the truth. It would be comical if it weren't for the fact that there are about 60 million other libtards in the country with the same defects who aren't even aware that the US Corporation was DISSOLVED two days before the inauguration and that Biden is not only illegitmate due to massive election fraud but is the "President" of NOTHING. Maybe they'll do us a favor and commit mass suicide when Trump comes back as President of the restored original Republic, elected by a massive landslide because their ability to cheat has been permanently removed.

As Trump has said several times
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
And know what? There isn't one damned thing they can do about it.
Trump spent four years working with the military to set a trap for the deep state New World Order crowd and the dumb bastards walked right into it. They killed 3,000+ innocent people on 9/11 to prevent NESARA from being announced and now it is going to be announced ANYWAY in the coming few months, soon as Biden shits himself in front of a firing squad and gets buried with a stinking load in his pants.

laughing 4.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 461562

Yup, they are too indoctrinated to watch a video of the most preeminent scientists, explosives experts, structural engineers, architects, air control experts and metallurgists in the country out of fear it just might change their mind and prove that CNN and the other MSM are playing them for fools with their commie propaganda about 9/11, and too damned ignorant / indoctrinated to read the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Trump's Executive Order of 2018 for the same reason. Afraid they just might have to wrap their empty square heads around the fact that Biden will be arrested for treason, tried in a military tribunal and executed. I just hope they have a good psychiatrist handy when they are force-fed the truth 24/7 on the civil service emergency system in loop fashion because there is no longer any MSM because all of their assets have been seized due to Trump's EO of 2018 and they CAN'T HANDLE the truth. It would be comical if it weren't for the fact that there are about 60 million other libtards in the country with the same defects who aren't even aware that the US Corporation was DISSOLVED two days before the inauguration and that Biden is not only illegitmate due to massive election fraud but is the "President" of NOTHING. Maybe they'll do us a favor and commit mass suicide when Trump comes back as President of the restored original Republic, elected by a massive landslide because their ability to cheat has been permanently removed.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
Trump spent four years working with the military to set a trap for the deep state New World Order crowd and the dumb bastards walked right into it. They killed 3,000+ innocent people on 9/11 to prevent NESARA from being announced and now it is going to be announced ANYWAY in the coming few months, soon as Biden shits himself in front of a firing squad and gets buried with a stinking load in his pants.

View attachment 461791

So now Biden will be executed by firing squad? LMAO!! It just keeps getting funnier.

Biden sealed his fate of committing TREASON by accepting the fake inauguration from a massively fraudulent election, and will be tried in a military tribunal, and the military executes traitors by firing squad. And he isn't the only one facing that fate ... every representative and every senator who failed to object to the fraudulent electors on Jan 6 also committed TREASON ... they all KNEW there had been massive election fraud, and their actions on Jan 6 made them all complicit in it ... democrats and RINOs and fekless Republicans alike ... all guilty of TREASON.

Poor pitiful stupid blind libtards.
three blind 01.gif

What is coming is going to be BIBLICAL just like Sidney Powell said.
laughing trump.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 461562

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

View attachment 461791

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :TH_WAY~113::2up::dance: You totally nailed it, I could not have said it better myself word for word.:up:
Yeah their warped logic they use ignoring the best experts in the world that we both have listed too many times to remember just to watch them ignore it as well as witness testimonys many being very credible firefighters,over the lamestream media, is beyond comical indeed and makes you indeed roll on the floor laughing just like that over their logic. They obviously smoke crack everyday with the kind of logic they use. :rofl: :lmao: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As I said before on your other thread,they have the same exact warped logic that if your car was not starting,that if their girlfriend tells them there is nothing wrong with the car,that it did not need a new battery,but then the best mechanic in the world goes and tells them it needs a
New battery and is in terrible condition,according to their warped logic,the mechanic has no credibility but their girfried does,that indeed makes me roll on the floor with laugher everytime just like that pic with that warped logic they always use ESPECIALLY that was not the first time the lamestream media has lied to us,yet they STILL believe the lamestream media despite the fact they have lied about so many other things for DECADES now yet they still trust them as the ultimate truth teller incredibly
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

cowards Like him will not even address that excellent point why he listens to the media instead of the best experts in the world andalways post a laughing smiley in defeat after doing this everytime I ask them to address that logic of theirs.:scared1::scared1::scared1:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl:

Last edited:
Biden sealed his fate of committing TREASON by accepting the fake inauguration from a massively fraudulent election, and will be tried in a military tribunal, and the military executes traitors by firing squad. And he isn't the only one facing that fate ... every representative and every senator who failed to object to the fraudulent electors on Jan 6 also committed TREASON ... they all KNEW there had been massive election fraud, and their actions on Jan 6 made them all complicit in it ... democrats and RINOs and fekless Republicans alike ... all guilty of TREASON.

Poor pitiful stupid blind libtards.
View attachment 461955
What is coming is going to be BIBLICAL just like Sidney Powell said.
View attachment 461962

Is this happening on March 4th? Or shortly thereafter? I want to know when your prediction will officially be a delusion.

View attachment 461562

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

View attachment 461791

Yeah their warped logic they use ignoring the best experts in the world that we both have listed too many times to remember just to watch them ignore it as well as witness testimonys many being very credible firefighters,over the lamestream media, is beyond comical indeed and makes you indeed roll on the floor laughing just like that over their logic. They obviously smoke crack everyday with the kind of logic they use. :rofl: :lmao: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As I said before on your other thread,they have the same exact logic that if your car was not starting,that if their girlfriend tells them there is nothing wrong with the car,that it did not need a new battery,but then the best mechanic in the world goes and tells them it needs a
New battery and is in terrible condition,according to their warped logic,the mechanic has no credibility but their girfried does,that indeed makes me roll on the floor with laugher everytime just like that pic with that warped logic they always use.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

cowards Like him will not even address that excellent point why he listens to the media instead of the best experts in the world andalways post a laughing smiley in defeat after doing this everytime I ask them to address that logic of theirs.:scared1::scared1::scared1:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl:

Try and stay on topic. Your post would be fine in the 9/11 thread, but this thread is about whether or not there will be military tribunals.

This will happen when the military is good and ready to drop the hammer. They aren't going to give us advance warning of exactly when ... just how stupid do you think they are? Do you tell your enemy exactly when you're going to attack? Not unless you're utterly stupid.

But you will know it when they do. There will be broadcasts on the civil defense emergency system 24/7 in loop fashion for weeks, maybe months (because the MSM are just a communist propaganda machine and can't be trusted ... and also because all of their assets will be seized at some point for colluding in the insurrection) ... for those who are ignorant of everything going on, like 98% of those on this forum, it is going to be like drinking from a fire hose. There is MUCH more they will be doing than anything I have said in this forum.

Most everyone in the country are like these three blind mice without a clue what's coming and the entire public needs to be educated. Most aren't even aware that our original Republic was made into a Corporation in 1871 and made subservient to the international bankers to pay off the debt that was incurred by Lincoln with the THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . Most are not aware that the Corporation was dissolved and that the completion of that dissolution happened two days before the inauguration, and that we are now restored to our original Republic and the THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... and that Biden is the illegitimate "President" of a defunct corporation ... the "President" of NOTHING ... or that at this moment this country has no President at all and is in full control of the military until a new election can be held to populate the government of the restored Republic. Just for starters. Starters mind you. Just the tippy-tip of the iceberg. Many have committed treason and will be tried in military tribunals and many will be executed.
three blind 01.gif

Those who scoff at this need to bend over, grab their ankles and yell the battle cry of the ignorant ...
BOHICA!
(Bend Over Here It Comes Again). :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

And TRUMP WINS! He ran for President in 2016 AT THE REQUEST OF THE MILITARY and has worked closely with them for four years to set this trap for the New World Order and deep state … and commie liberals. And they have walked right into it.
laughing trump.gif

Last edited:
This will happen when the military is good and ready to drop the hammer. They aren't going to give us advance warning of exactly when ... just how stupid do you think they are? Do you tell your enemy exactly when you're going to attack? Not unless you're utterly stupid.

But you will know it when they do. There will be broadcasts on the civil defense emergency system 24/7 in loop fashion for weeks, maybe months (because the MSM are just a communist propaganda machine and can't be trusted ... and also because all of their assets will be seized at some point for colluding in the insurrection) ... for those who are ignorant of everything going on, like 98% of those on this forum, it is going to be like drinking from a fire hose. There is MUCH more they will be doing than anything I have said in this forum.

Most everyone in the country are like these three blind mice without a clue what's coming and the entire public needs to be educated. Most aren't even aware that our original Republic was made into a Corporation in 1871 and made subservient to the international bankers to pay off the debt that was incurred by Lincoln with the THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . Most are not aware that the Corporation was dissolved and that the completion of that dissolution happened two days before the inauguration, and that we are now restored to our original Republic and the THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... and that Biden is the illegitimate "President" of a defunct corporation ... the "President" of NOTHING ... or that at this moment this country has no President at all and is in full control of the military until a new election can be held to populate the government of the restored Republic. Just for starters. Starters mind you. Many have committed treason and will be tried in military tribunals and many will be executed.
View attachment 461997

Your ravings are amusing.
And your claim that Biden will be arrested, tried and executed by firing squad is so farfetched as to border on lunacy.

But I am just looking for some date after which you will admit that these posts were bullshit.

If it does not happen by June, will you admit it isn't happening?

If it does not happen by September, will you admit it isn't happening?

If it does not happen by the end of the year, will you admit it isn't happening?

You know Rancid,

View attachment 461562

I just watched all three of these videos and as I said before,I hope all this is true but I am very skeptical about it and will have to see it before I believe it because it all sounds great and thrilling and all but it all just sounds too good to be true and in my experience when something sounds too good to be true,it always is.

Criminal politicians and presidents have gotten away with crimes and shitting on the constitution for decades now going back to at least 1913 that fateful year when we became a fascist dictatership. I don’t see that all of a sudden changing anytime soon.again,that’s just too good to be true.I think there are far too many trump supporters here getting their hopes up.some here thsat have posted on this thread I remember them saying trump will be re-elected, I told them they were just setting themselves up for disappointment because election fraud has gone on for decades now with many illegitimate presidents sworn in and we have the most corrupt court system in the world but they did not believe me and really believed he would get re-elected.

Well I would hope after they have now seen I was right in thst,thst they would wake up and realise while it’s okay to try and be optimistic and hold out hope for change in the future,be very skeptical that that will ever happen at the same time because if you are not,again,you are just setting yourselves up for disappointment as they did last time by not listening to me that we have the most corrupt court system in the world,that they should not have been so sure of themselves trump would get re-elected.I warned trump supporters back then but they did not listen.

on the positive side,watching that video does give me a. Little hope this might be true and might happen the fact they showed positive overwhelming proof the military does not acknowledge Biden as their president,I can’t ever Remember in my life where themilitary turned their backs to the president when he was leaving,that they always faced him and saluted him. :laughing0301: :lmao: So that is encouraging that this all might be true after all.:up:

Last edited:

Most everyone in the country are like these three blind mice without a clue what's coming and the entire public needs to be educated. Most aren't even aware that our original Republic was made into a Corporation in 1871 and made subservient to the international bankers to pay off the debt that was incurred by Lincoln with the THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . Most are not aware that the Corporation was dissolved and that the completion of that dissolution happened two days before the inauguration, and that we are now restored to our original Republic and the THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... and that Biden is the illegitimate "President" of a defunct corporation ... the "President" of NOTHING ... or that at this moment this country has no President at all and is in full control of the military until a new election can be held to populate the government of the restored Republic. Just for starters. Starters mind you. Many have committed treason and will be tried in military tribunals and many will be executed.
View attachment 461997

Your ravings are amusing.
And your claim that Biden will be arrested, tried and executed by firing squad is so farfetched as to border on lunacy.

But I am just looking for some date after which you will admit that these posts were bullshit.

If it does not happen by June, will you admit it isn't happening?

If it does not happen by September, will you admit it isn't happening?

If it does not happen by the end of the year, will you admit it isn't happening?
Going by the babble you just posted in just your first couple of words,it’s comedy gold you think HE is amusing when you are so stupid you act like nazi shill from Langley addressing us in the first person talking to yourself when we have have made it perfectly clear we don’t read your babble anymore,now THAT is some funny shit,perfect imitation of nazi troll. :lmao: :rofl: :laughing0301:
Keep amusing us by talking to yourself.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back