Military Tea Party "Patriots"

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
GaryStein I was just just old to keep my opinons to myself about Obama, by my Officer-in-Charge (OIC)
Friday March 26 at 11:46am
GaryStein Was just told by a Marine Corps Officer to watch what I say about Obama... I think not... Armed Services Tea Part Patriots
Friday March 26 at 11:45am
GaryStein Signed, Sgt Stein, Gary A USMC Active MCB Camp Pendlton, Ca
Friday March 26 at 10:39am
GaryStein My oath was to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and that oath will be kept. I wont’ “Just follow” orders. There is at this time a debate within the ranks of the military regarding their oath. Some mistakenly believe they must follow any order the President issues. But many others do understand that their loyalty is to the Constitution and to the people, and understand what that means.
Friday March 26 at 10:38am
Tea Party Patriots | Armed Forces Tea Party Patriots

Those pages are no longer accessible.

Probably due to the fact that the soldier in question received disciplinary action after writing the last.

When one enlists in the United States Military, active duty or reserve, they take the following oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Probably due to the fact that the soldier in question received disciplinary action after writing the last.

When one enlists in the United States Military, active duty or reserve, they take the following oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;
and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Obey the orders of the President of the United States.

It doesn't say anything about obeying a "Brown Clown".

:lol:

Obey the orders of the President of the United States.

It doesn't say anything about obeying a "Brown Clown".

:lol:

Very true, dat.

GaryStein I was just just old to keep my opinons to myself about Obama, by my Officer-in-Charge (OIC)
GaryStein Was just told by a Marine Corps Officer to watch what I say about Obama... I think not... Armed Services Tea Part Patriots
GaryStein My oath was to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and that oath will be kept. I wont’ “Just follow” orders. There is at this time a debate within the ranks of the military regarding their oath. Some mistakenly believe they must follow any order the President issues. But many others do understand that their loyalty is to the Constitution and to the people, and understand what that means.

tea party and 'patriot' in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

Kind of like 'brave liberal'... or 'hard working entitlement junkie'....

That can go both ways with the inane generalizations, jill

just as democrat and freedom in the same sentence is an oxymoron..

It is still there...read down the right hand column at the link.

I would have expected this sort of blind generalization from some of the drooling left, Jillian, I didn't expect it from one of the smart liberals.

The TEA Partiers are a damned sight more patriotic than the flag burning rabid left.

Key word in Vast's post: "Probably". In other words, he knows jack shit for fact but has decided what happened anyway.

"Probably"/"Most Likely": Key words of the terminally stupid.

I would have expected this sort of blind generalization from some of the drooling left, Jillian, I didn't expect it from one of the smart liberals.

The TEA Partiers are a damned sight more patriotic than the flag burning rabid left.

Jillian jumped head first into Obama Nation during 2008 when she sold out Hillary and started labeling everyone a racist for opposing Obama. She is just following in her foot steps from then till now.

Really?

I tried those also,and was unable to reach the linked data.

Key word in Vast's post: "Probably". In other words, he knows jack shit for fact but has decided what happened anyway.

"Probably"/"Most Likely": Key words of the terminally stupid.

"Probably" indicates that it's my opinion based on my own interpretation of the data presented.

I guess you'd prefer if I stated categorically that that's actually what happened, with no basis for such a statement at all? Now that would in fact be a "terminally stupid" thing to do.

Of course, there are plenty examples of generalizations and statements of that nature contained in this very thread. Statements such as:

Kind of like 'brave liberal'... or 'hard working entitlement junkie'
just as democrat and freedom in the same sentence is an oxymoron..

I guess you and your buddies just prefer these types of inane accusatory statements, rather than presenting one's opinion in a non-definite opinion, using words like "probably".

And before you go saying "I didn't make those statements", I notice that you didn't denounce them like you did mine, did you?

Forum List

Back