Military Photos

SAVE_20200802_181137.jpg

SAVE_20200803_182037.jpg

Azerbaijan's T-90C with Turkish crew and under Turkish flag. Looks like they want to test it before they buy.

My step-father who raised me I found out today was a veteran of D-Day. Turns out he had epilepsy that was brought out under high stress.
1601164686393.png

He would never talk about his epilepsy, nor much about his time in the Army. I think he was disappointed that he could not serve longer assignments, but his trips back and forth from Europe to the USA showed they spent a lot of time with him trying to address his 'spells'.

The hell those boys went through makes me infuriated at the kids today that abuse our flag.

Attachments

• 1601164641041.png
    1601164641041.png
    833.7 KB · Views: 50
My step-father who raised me I found out today was a veteran of D-Day. Turns out he had epilepsy that was brought out under high stress.
View attachment 393364
He would never talk about his epilepsy, nor much about his time in the Army. I think he was disappointed that he could not serve longer assignments, but his trips back and forth from Europe to the USA showed they spent a lot of time with him trying to address his 'spells'.

The hell those boys went through makes me infuriated at the kids today that abuse our flag.

Your Step Father deserves a Huge SALUTE!!!!

This is basiclly an illegal photo.
Israel wanted to brag to the American company that built it and sent it to then, and then the picture was leaked. I don't think Israel was so sad [ Psychological war, after all ]

For you concpiracy theorists, notice middle-down left of the picture - there is the Beirut port
IMG_-l32a4u.jpg

Forum List

Back