Military is Issued Warning That No ‘Disrespect’ of Biden Will Be Allowed Over Afghanistan Debacle

I agree! :thup: ^^^ Everything woke turns to shit.
View attachment 531991

Seriously. Look at the dude in the picture. When is the last time this guy did a push up? What can he run in the 1/4 mile? Up to the middle of the last century, generals were battle-hardened, tough as nails, could eat dirt and would kick the living ass of anyone below them--- he wasn't some pudgy, baggy, chair-bound paper and button pusher.

What great battles has this man won to earn him being a 4-star General?

I was wondering when someone would hit me with that semantic marshmallow.

Then be more careful at how you phrase things.

"It's a fact that veterans are retired service members, not an opinion, idiot."

If that is what you wanted to say, you should have said "It's a fact that retired service members are veterans".

The way you said it, implies all veterans are retired. Do not get mad or point fingers because of how you yourself phrased things. Not my problem.

Then don't bitch if you get called on it again.
Accurately calling your busybody response a "semantic marshmallow" isn't bitching, kid, it's called "mocking".
Think more, post less.
That is entirely your problem.
You're the snowflake who felt the need to whine about my post. Not my problem.

You know what? They can order service members not to say "mean" things about Joe Biden in public but that doesn't mean they're not going to talk about what a putz he is in private! If Joe was a fly on the wall I don't think he'd like what he was hearing.

You know what? They can order service members not to say "mean" things about Joe Biden in public but that doesn't mean they're not going to talk about what a putz he is in private! If Joe was a fly on the wall I don't think he'd like what he was hearing.

The long standing rule of thumb is that we can still say damned near anything that we want. We just have to phrase it into a "diplomatic" manner is all.

And a lot do not get that, because outside of the military most have no problem saying anything that they want, because there are absolutely no consequences. But they are not in the military, and can not even begin to understand the difference.

In the civilian world, you can go up to your boss and tell him or her that they are a complete moron, should never have responsibility of anything more complex than feeding dogs, and wonder if their parents had any kids that lived. The absolute worst that can happen is that you can get fired.

As opposed to the military, where doing that can literally get you locked up in jail, demoted, and kicked out with a criminal record that can follow you for life.

The long standing rule of thumb is that we can still say damned near anything that we want. We just have to phrase it into a "diplomatic" manner is all.

And a lot do not get that, because outside of the military most have no problem saying anything that they want, because there are absolutely no consequences. But they are not in the military, and can not even begin to understand the difference.

In the civilian world, you can go up to your boss and tell him or her that they are a complete moron, should never have responsibility of anything more complex than feeding dogs, and wonder if their parents had any kids that lived. The absolute worst that can happen is that you can get fired.

As opposed to the military, where doing that can literally get you locked up in jail, demoted, and kicked out with a criminal record that can follow you for life.
Says something when they take the trouble to remind the troops of that. Sounds like they're scared of what's being said in the barracks.

Says something when they take the trouble to remind the troops of that. Sounds like they're scared of what's being said in the barracks.

This has been around as long as there has been "social media". And before that, when our only worry was TV and Newspapers.

We had similar lectures when I first joined when Reagan was still President, and that has never changed. It is just that every few years people need to be reminded of such.

Of course they know it, and there are 200,000 military out there right now all saying that this man in the WH and his mission is a damned foolish and stupid one. And when so many military minds all agree on one thing, I listen.
It's the one thing that I consider our BEST hope for saving this nation. I expect tens of thousands of these troops and sailors to balk when they get orders to kill citizens a government has labeled as "domestic terrorists". Unfortunately, they'll probably have to fight among each other in the beginning because SOME of them have no real concept of honor and WILL follow orders no matter whether they are illegal or not.

I expect tens of thousands of these troops and sailors to balk when they get orders to kill citizens a government has labeled as "domestic terrorists".

I refuse to believe that any such order will ever come down in this country to actually try to use the military against its own citizens or any large fraction thereof, on any large scale beyond the usual, local, riot to reestablish order. But if it ever DOES come down to such an order ever being given, the military would (at least largely I hope) refuse to carry it out, and those among them and the general populace that haven't lost their minds better seize that opportunity to go to Washington and arrest the miscreant bastards there, as their habitual crimes have now gone beyond the ordinary rectification afforded by mere elections, whatever left of them there is now after what was done last year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back