Miley Cyrus Cries over President Elect Trump

Well there's a good chance that he sexually assaulted her.

Well, I think we're all always focused on Miley Cyrus, this is yuge.

Why do all of these jackasses say they are leaving...but then don't do it? It happens every election.

She knows that the Hollywood tax break that Obama game them is going away....

Hollywood Supported Obama, Gets Rewarded With Tax Breaks
So the next time you sit down to watch your favorite weekly television shows, I hope you remember that they are getting a $15 million to $20 tax break for just that episode, while your taxes are going up due to Obamacare and other liberal policies they supported and endorsed.

Why do all of these jackasses say they are leaving...but then don't do it? It happens every election.
Simple, they lack the courage of their convictions. Also, they desperately want to affect the outcome of elections, and this is the only way they know to do it (AKA no one wrote a script for them to follow and they can't think for themselves).

Well, Miley in this video has shown more grace, courage and patriotism than Hillary has the last 24 hours.

I respect her for posting this despite the crying....good grief, girl, buck up!

No Odium
Don't be like Hillary and get caught looking cruel by laughing at someone else's pain.

We bring dishonor and discredit to ourselves and what we stand for when we act like the very people we criticize.

I've seen the better side of your messages and points, so i ask you to rise above your base reactions we all have and address people with your higher nature - the same way I ask people to see through the surface and look at the content, if we ask this for Trump we should set the better example ourselves. He apologized publicly for things he said, and pledged to be a better man, so let's vote yes to that approach instead.

When I heard that Victoria Jackson cried when Romney lost to Obama, I sympathized with her while people still label her a fruitcake for her poor taste in humor and words she uses to protest what she objects to. She decided to run for office and try to make a difference.

And I would encourage Cyrus and others who feel they lost a chance at representing their deep beliefs and vision for America to channel that energy into ways of leading and creating that very vision without relying on who gets elected to higher office.

Create a path yourself.
We can all do this.

Odium I've suffered so much angst and grief over Democratic destruction that affects me personally, I'm not going to laugh when someone is truly aggrieved and hurting for what to do.

I've been there, I'm still there, and I've only survived because people cared enough to lend a lifeline and reel me back in.

For the Victoria Jacksons, the Miley Cyrus 's, the Hillary Clinton's.

The people left to die in Benghazi and other wars, or rape victims who get no legal help to demand restitution while political funds hire people to make rape claims in the media, I do care and do cry out for a way out of this craziness.

If I laugh and joke to break the stress, may I also reach out a hand to the person who isn't laughing and make sure there aren't hard feelings
or serious issues to address we shouldn't make light of.

I want to see the day when everyone celebrates a win win situation and
nobody goes home crying.

My heart goes out to Miley
(Though personally I don't care for her or Hillary's politics but more interested in what Susan Sarandan had to say about Sanders and Clinton and what Victoria Jackson has yet to say to explain her bad jokes). I don't have to agree with what she believes in to know that anyone who cares enough about something to cry and threaten to leave the country has the conviction to do something to change things for the better. So I support the Miley Cyrus' and Victoria Jacksons to find their voice and find ways to make it heard in effective constructive ways.

My heart goes out to all who feel loss or anger or betrayal, please know that's how others felt with Obama pushing policies in directions deemed dangerous for America. We need to stand together and hear each other out, include each other as equals, and stop this damaging business of taking turns shutting each other out of govt.

We need to find a better way that brings positive results on all sides, not tears of agony from competing to out bully and censor and stomp the opposition. Let's do better than this.

Trump said he was learning to be a better man. Let's help each other to be better people, and build a better govt that doesn't require bullying by coercion or exclusion, but fosters equal representation and respect for all views.

Last edited:
No Odium
Don't be like Hillary and get caught looking cruel by laughing at someone else's pain.

We bring dishonor and discredit to ourselves and what we stand for when we act like the very people we criticize.

I've seen the better side of your messages and points, so i ask you to rise above your base reactions we all have and address people with your higher nature - the same way I ask people to see through the surface and look at the content, if we ask this for Trump we should set the better example ourselves. He apologized publicly for things he said, and pledged to be a better man, so let's vote yes to that approach instead.

When I heard that Victoria Jackson cried when Romney lost to Obama, I sympathized with her while people still label her a fruitcake for her poor taste in humor and words she uses to protest what she objects to. She decided to run for office and try to make a difference.

And I would encourage Cyrus and others who feel they lost a chance at representing their deep beliefs and vision for America to channel that energy into ways of leading and creating that very vision without relying on who gets elected to higher office.

Create a path yourself.
We can all do this.

Odium I've suffered so much angst and grief over Democratic destruction that affects me personally, I'm not going to laugh when someone is truly aggrieved and hurting for what to do.

I've been there, I'm still there, and I've only survived because people cared enough to lend a lifeline and reel me back in.

For the Victoria Jacksons, the Miley Cyrus 's, the Hillary Clinton's.

The people left to die in Benghazi and other wars, or rape victims who get no legal help to demand restitution while political funds hire people to make rape claims in the media, I do care and do cry out for a way out of this craziness.

If I laugh and joke to break the stress, may I also reach out a hand to the person who isn't laughing and make sure there aren't hard feelings
or serious issues to address we shouldn't make light of.

I want to see the day when everyone celebrates a win win situation and
nobody goes home crying.

My heart goes out to Miley
(Though personally I don't care for her or Hillary's politics but more interested in what Susan Sarandan had to say about Sanders and Clinton and what Victoria Jackson has yet to say to explain her bad jokes). I don't have to agree with what she believes in to know that anyone who cares enough about something to cry and threaten to leave the country has the conviction to do something to change things for the better. So I support the Miley Cyrus' and Victoria Jacksons to find their voice and find ways to make it heard in effective constructive ways.

My heart goes out to all who feel loss or anger or betrayal, please know that's how others felt with Obama pushing policies in directions deemed dangerous for America. We need to stand together and hear each other out, include each other as equals, and stop this damaging business of taking turns shutting each other out of govt.

We need to find a better way that brings positive results on all sides, not tears of agony from competing to out bully and censor and stomp the opposition. Let's do better than this.

Trump said he was learning to be a better man. Let's help each other to be better people, and build a better govt that doesn't require bullying by coercion or exclusion, but fosters equal representation and respect for all views.

Odi, pull up a coach son, your therapist is talking to ya.

New Topics

Forum List

Back