Mike Tyson making a comeback at the age of 53 ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Evander Holyfield may be coming back also.
Something the 2 of them cooked up to make some more millions on PPV ?

Two weeks ago, the legendary Mike Tyson posted this video, sparking a conversation revolving around the most feared fighter in heavyweight boxing history.

Sounds like a couple of guys who could have used some lessons in money management.

I wish them well. This is silly in my opinion, but, to each their own. If people will pay, more power to them.

Two weeks ago, the legendary Mike Tyson posted this video, sparking a conversation revolving around the most feared fighter in heavyweight boxing history.

Well, I bet Mike could still kick some major ass in the ring. Even against guys much younger than him.

Well, I bet Mike could still kick some major ass in the ring. Even against guys much younger than him.
Well I believe Special Ops and Navy Seals - those guys can generally go to about 60, and you know what kind of training they go through every day, so it could be a really interesting fight...just hope they don't end up in the kind of shape Muhammad Ali wound up in.

Top tier fighters? I don't think so in my opinion. He couldn't beat subpar, out of shape fighters 15 years ago. His increased age along with a lack of his own killer instinct today, and just as important, a non-existent psychological fear will destroy any success he could ever expect to have. Maybe he could win against those his own age, unprofessional fighters or guys taking a dive I suppose.

I haven't followed boxing in years, so, maybe the sport is thin on big players, but, I can't imagine a hungry, talented 26 year old is going to lose to a 53 year old regardless of what shape he might have put himself in.

Forum List

Back