Mike Pence: Sarah Palin Without The Charisma

I first heard NaziCon from Bartcop.com. He is deceased, and I greatly miss him. His website was always the highlight of my Internet day. The site still exists as he left it. The word means Nazi Conservative - although he may have originally meant it to mean Nazi Convention.

Bartcop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

BTW Serious question. Why do you feel the need to name call? Is it for lack of anything to really say, or what?

If you mean NaziCon - it's because that's how I truly feel about all you deranged rabid far-right assholes. It's just that simple. I don't know what the hell Trump is - but Mike Pence is a perfect example of a NaziCon asshole! Did that add any clarity to your question?

Not at all. I was just wondering why you felt the need to name call.

If you mean NaziCon - it's because that's how I truly feel about all you deranged rabid far-right assholes. It's just that simple. I don't know what the hell Trump is - but Mike Pence is a perfect example of a NaziCon asshole! Did that add any clarity to your question?
Bow down to Hillary! Do it fuckstick! Do it now!

They might be doing it in some remote corner of Arkansas after this country chooses between two of the worst candidates it has ever put on the ballot.

I first heard NaziCon from Bartcop.com. He is deceased, and I greatly miss him. His website was always the highlight of my Internet day. The site still exists as he left it. The word means Nazi Conservative - although he may have originally meant it to mean Nazi Convention.

Bartcop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

BTW Serious question. Why do you feel the need to name call? Is it for lack of anything to really say, or what?

My question did not need clarity.

Your answer does. You can't answer the question.

And who really cares what you feel ?

I was responding to Kat - not you, asshole.

Does not matter...you still can't answer the question.

I asked you to define what a NaziCon is.....

You can't.

It's just something that sounds cute to you so you use it in place of any kind of rational argument.
All they have is hate. They throw hateful terms around for anyone that doesn't agree with them.

My question did not need clarity.

Your answer does. You can't answer the question.

And who really cares what you feel ?

I was responding to Kat - not you, asshole.

Does not matter...you still can't answer the question.

I asked you to define what a NaziCon is.....

You can't.

It's just something that sounds cute to you so you use it in place of any kind of rational argument.
All they have is hate. They throw hateful terms around for anyone that doesn't agree with them.

All the while they call themselves tolerant.

Lakota, I'll stick with logic , rationality and evidence....This excludes ever voting for a clown like Pence.

Why don't you guys bring John Edwards back ?

He's what you guys like....someone who talks a lot, has great hair, but really does not believe or live by what he says.

MIKE PENCE IS THE MOST CHARISMATIC POLITICIAN I HAVE EVER SEEN OTHER THAN WONDERFUL DONALD!

Forum List

Back