Mike Lindell whining about cancel culture in his commercials makes me want to puke.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He reminds me of those sham preachers sucking every last dime out of the elderly on tv.

REALLY don't like the guy. I admire his life story of a recovery but his sniveling commercials make me sick.
Suck it up motherfucker

He reminds me of those sham preachers sucking every last dime out of the elderly on tv.

REALLY don't like the guy. I admire his life story of a recovery but his sniveling commercials make me sick.
Suck it up motherfucker
I have a couple of his pillows, I like them. The commercials are a bit much like the original where he shows up in the couple's medicine cabinet.

I've seen no evidence he has been canceled. He is on tv EVERYDAY. Stop buying his hyperbolic bullshit.
You just cancelled him right there. You don't like his rhetoric and so you feel free to demand that others must dislike it.

I never see his ads because I don't watch TV, but I doubt if anything in his ads could make me buy fewer of his products. They're good products.

• Banned
You just cancelled him right there. You don't like his rhetoric and so you feel free to demand that others must dislike it.
No, I expressed an opinion...SNOWFLAKE.

And I never demanded anything of anyone else.

You're just like the left, lie, twist truth, project etc. All to fit YOUR FEELINGS

Lindell should be the poster boy for American success. Why do lefties hate him while they support the millions of filthy illegals flooding the U.S. every day?
You do know the OP is as much of a leftist as I am sane…

Suck it up motherfucker
So now I have to return this flipping X-Mas present that I got you that is an autographed pillow my the My Pillow Guy and his lectures on how the election was stolen!

I knew just to hire the red headed Asian Hooker instead!

You do know the OP is as much of a leftist as I am sane…

So now I have to return this flipping X-Mas present that I got you that is an autographed pillow my the My Pillow Guy and his lectures on how the election was stolen!

I knew just to hire the red headed Asian Hooker instead!
You win.... lol, but loan me the Asian on your dime bro

New Topics

Forum List

Back