Mike Lindell visits Trump to suggest martial law. I am not making this up.

Anyone who owns any business selling a product or service, is insane to publicly be a vocal partisan. Regardless of what side of the aisle you're on. In this bombastic divided time, why on earth would you alienate half of the population?
Some people have principles. I know thats a foreign concept to a liar and terrorist.
What are Biden’s principles?

Accuse black men of sexual assault with zero evidence?

Anyone who owns any business selling a product or service, is insane to publicly be a vocal partisan. Regardless of what side of the aisle you're on. In this bombastic divided time, why on earth would you alienate half of the population?

Lyndell has been on fox and TV preacher shows almost non stop since he started. The crazies are the only customers he cares about.

A WAPO reporter lurks in the lobby of the White House photographing documents that people carry? FDR would have had him hanged under the espionage act. Did WAPO get Lindell's prints in their remarkable photograph? Is it possible Lindell was handed some freaking flyer on the way in to the White House? This stuff is pure craziness and proof that WAPO is nothing but a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Except no one will listen to Trump at this moment. He's been neutered. All he can do between now and the 20th is pardon..and even that's gonna be scrutinized.
Keep your wet dream alive.

Uh..that's not a dream babe. That's REALITY!

If I were Rudy, I'd demand payment..or at least a few minutes with Melania!

Outside of family he is just about all Trump has left.
What sense does this make when over 73 million voted for this man? Attack people that know him accomplishes what but encouraging hate. It is how they are getting away with the fraud. It is why they have redefined patriotism as if challenging or holding people accountable is somehow unpatriotic.
Looking like about 73.5 million are regretting that.

Lindell is another one that will soon find out that being too close to Trump will be detrimental to both your personal reputation and your finances.
Are lefties planning to use their demented president elect to ruin every supporter of the former President of the United States? Will they establish quasi military/civilian purges and exile former presidential supporters to gulags? Stay tuned.

What sense does this make when over 73 million voted for this man? Attack people that know him accomplishes what but encouraging hate. It is how they are getting away with the fraud. It is why they have redefined patriotism as if challenging or holding people accountable is somehow unpatriotic.
No, the media is trying to get them to regret. Cancel culture is trying to get them to regret. The coming police state will not have it as easy as they think.

Lindell is another one that will soon find out that being too close to Trump will be detrimental to both your personal reputation and your finances.
Are lefties planning to use their demented president elect to ruin every supporter of the former President of the United States? Will they establish quasi military/civilian purges and exile former presidential supporters to gulags? Stay tuned.
I have commented before that the "Weathermen", not far removed from these arrogant assholes, were ready to kill 25 million they knew would not conform.

No, the media is trying to get them to regret. Cancel culture is trying to get them to regret. The coming police state will not have it as easy as they think.
Ok, so we've established you're one of the .6% who still doesn't.

81 million voted against him, since 81 is greater than 73 shouldn't he just ride off in the sunset.
Only 40 million of those votes were real

Except no one will listen to Trump at this moment. He's been neutered. All he can do between now and the 20th is pardon..and even that's gonna be scrutinized.
I think he screwed the pooch when he left Pence hanging. No way Pence pardons him now....but I have seen stranger sycophant behavior.

Only way Pence can pardon him is if he resigns..and he ain't gonna do that.
Pence is in no mood to pardon the blob.

This from the site....
1610773173430.png

I like how he's giving advice on making appointments "Move Kash Patel to CIA Acting".

The MyPillow guy is now advising the President on staffing the CIA.

Let that sink in.

Lindall should send pillows to the National Guard troops who are sleeping on the marble floors of the Capitol because of his god's antics. What would a pillow salesman know about running the country? At least the folks in the dreaded entertainment industry who have criticized trump don't make foolish statements about running the CIA and declaring martial law. It's hilarious that the same right-wingers who hate "Hollywood" are so willing to believe that salesmen, preachers, and football coaches can offer sage advice on running the government.

Well, why not. The cartoon continues.

Two presidencies today:
Biden: "Here's my plan for getting the Covid vaccine distributed quickly and rebuilding the economy."
Trump: "I'm conferring with a pillow salesman about imposing martial law."
WaPo? LOL
Here's a few dozen more reports on it:

I know. Fake news. You just don't have the balls to look it up.

Forum List

Back