Mike Lindell says “300 Million” are Going to Jail for Election Fraud

And he kept repeating the garbage about election fraud and how SCOTUS was going to overturn the 2020 election.

What’s wrong with the Right these days that this loon gets an audience with the President?

Apparently, he is unaware of the current U.S. population. I applaud the fact that while he used to be a drug addict, he turned his life around and became a successful businessman, which is what we want all addicts to do. He can be an idiot in some respects though.

Lindell is just as nutty as these people are.

January 18 2022
Followers of the far-right group QAnon want former President Donald Trump to run for office again in 2024 and select John F. Kennedy Jr., who is dead, as his running mate.
Trump held his first rally of the year in Florence, Arizona, on Saturday, with many attendees decked out in QAnon gear.
Members of the right-wing movement believe in a conspiracy theory that falsely alleges JFK Jr. — who died in a plane crash in 1999 — is actually alive, is an avid Trump supporter, and will soon show himself publicly.

"He's supposed to reveal himself on the 17th if he's truly alive. I think we'll see him."

Believers of QAnon, a fringe movement that has become mainstream within the Republican Party, broadly maintain the conspiracy theory that Trump is fighting a "deep state" cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles. JFK Jr., according to QAnon followers, is in alliance with Trump and secretly fighting alongside him.

Lindell is just as nutty as these people are.

January 18 2022
Followers of the far-right group QAnon want former President Donald Trump to run for office again in 2024 and select John F. Kennedy Jr., who is dead, as his running mate.
Trump held his first rally of the year in Florence, Arizona, on Saturday, with many attendees decked out in QAnon gear.
Members of the right-wing movement believe in a conspiracy theory that falsely alleges JFK Jr. — who died in a plane crash in 1999 — is actually alive, is an avid Trump supporter, and will soon show himself publicly.

"He's supposed to reveal himself on the 17th if he's truly alive. I think we'll see him."

Believers of QAnon, a fringe movement that has become mainstream within the Republican Party, broadly maintain the conspiracy theory that Trump is fighting a "deep state" cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles. JFK Jr., according to QAnon followers, is in alliance with Trump and secretly fighting alongside him.
All in all, he's perfect for Q/TrumpWorld. Just make it up as you go, and they'll believe you.

I'm normally against tax increases, but for this I'll pay my fair share of taxes to get new prisons built for these election criminals.

Which election criminals?

You do realize the US doesn't have proper democracy right? So you can't steal an election by fiddling the votes, because it isn't the votes that matter (well, not properly anyway)

All in all, he's perfect for Q/TrumpWorld. Just make it up as you go, and they'll believe you.
The latest.

January 19 2022
The latest conspiracy theory to convulse MAGA-land does not involve COVID-19 boosters or “deep state” Jan. 6 plots (more on those in a bit), but a bit of routine construction at dear old 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue—which has convinced some on the right that Joe Biden is about to impose martial law.

The White House tells The Daily Beast that the concrete barriers—or “wall,” if you’re being dramatic—on the lawn are for fountain maintenance. (“They kind of treated me like a kook,” discloses Fever Dreams host Will Sommer, who contacted the executive branch for comment.) This has not stopped some right-wing personalities characters from implying that “Biden is about to impose martial law or some unconscionable new law or executive order that will so outrage the American people that they will want to storm the barricades.”

Save the fountain.

The latest.

January 19 2022
The latest conspiracy theory to convulse MAGA-land does not involve COVID-19 boosters or “deep state” Jan. 6 plots (more on those in a bit), but a bit of routine construction at dear old 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue—which has convinced some on the right that Joe Biden is about to impose martial law.

The White House tells The Daily Beast that the concrete barriers—or “wall,” if you’re being dramatic—on the lawn are for fountain maintenance. (“They kind of treated me like a kook,” discloses Fever Dreams host Will Sommer, who contacted the executive branch for comment.) This has not stopped some right-wing personalities characters from implying that “Biden is about to impose martial law or some unconscionable new law or executive order that will so outrage the American people that they will want to storm the barricades.”

Save the fountain.
Holy crap. Imagine going through life like that. Every day.

Which election criminals?
You do realize the US doesn't have proper democracy right? So you can't steal an election by fiddling the votes, because it isn't the votes that matter (well, not properly anyway)
So we don't need any election laws?

Followers of the far-right group QAnon want former President Donald Trump to run for office again in 2024 and select John F. Kennedy Jr.,
He's supposed to reveal himself on the 17th* if he's truly alive. I think we'll see him."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
First, a caveat: The above three quote-pulls ain't really what the good poster Smokin' is advocating. He is simply citing a souce, and I am citing his citing. Just so you know.
Smokin' is cool.
He ain't Q.

OK, with that said----Thank you Smokin' OP!
You bringing to the forum such remarkable facts is what this gossipboard is all about. I woulda never seen that stuff without coming to this venue for my entertainmnet.
ps.....I also love how good poster LennyPartiv is among the first to buttress Q's view with his usual rush to express his usual unvetted opinion that 2020 was "stolen". (Go Q!!)
----------------------------------------------

But seriously, what America needs right now.
Seriously.
Is for Don Trump, Sr. to announce that he is running in 2024 ................with John F. Kennedy, Jr.
I, for one, would watch that campaign with keen interest.

First, Kennedy was a handsome guy. He's younger (or was). And importantly, he has a sense of humor that his running mate so sadly lacks. All that would complement the team's efforts.

Too, the campaign need not be as expensive a deal as the 2020 failure was.
After all, John Jr. could do a lot of the flying duties to shuttle himself and Don Sr. around to campaign stops.

I love this bar.

There are no laws in the US that stop the undemocratic and unfair elections from being any more undemocratic and unfair.
Umm?
I must say that is a fairly broad assertion.
If you don't mind my asking----can you flesh it out a bit?
Give the forum some details that lend plausibility to the assertion.
And does your concerns apply to all elections in the States?
Meaning, for all electoral positions?
Meaning, for all jurisdicitons......say, Wyoming? Say Georgia? Say this county? or that county?

Does any jurisdiction in the States do it right?
Could the rest of America learn from those jurisdictions that you believe are do it right?

Umm?
I must say that is a fairly broad assertion.
If you don't mind my asking----can you flesh it out a bit?
Give the forum some details that lend plausibility to the assertion.
And does your concerns apply to all elections in the States?
Meaning, for all electoral positions?
Meaning, for all jurisdicitons......say, Wyoming? Say Georgia? Say this county? or that county?

Does any jurisdiction in the States do it right?
Could the rest of America learn from those jurisdictions that you believe are do it right?
Well, the reason I don't give much is that I talk about this all the time and most people ignore it. They ignore what isn't convenient for them.

Let's try the presidential election in 2020. California was the state that voted the most for Trump. How much representation did that state get for Trump in the EC? None. Nothing. Zip. Zilch.

That's not democracy at all. When people get ignored.

In fact the whole presidential election is ignoring the will of the people. Two viable candidates. People don't get much choice, do they? In other countries people get from 6 to 10 or more viable political parties for who runs their country.

Even in House elections it's not great. How many third parties are in the House? None. Because FPTP is a system that benefits the largest two parties.

In Germany they have FPTP and Proportional Representation votes at the same time. And the difference for the large parties can be as much as 10% more votes for those two parties with FPTP than with PR, on the same day, at the same time, with the same voters.

Well, the reason I don't give much is that I talk about this all the time and most people ignore it. They ignore what isn't convenient for them.

Let's try the presidential election in 2020. California was the state that voted the most for Trump. How much representation did that state get for Trump in the EC? None. Nothing. Zip. Zilch.
Exactly, it's winner take all, of the electoral college electors.
That's not democracy at all. When people get ignored.
They don't.
They still have republican congresspeople that represent them.
That's how it works, one elector from one congressional district and two senators.
The EC doesn't affect them.
In fact the whole presidential election is ignoring the will of the people. Two viable candidates. People don't get much choice, do they? In other countries people get from 6 to 10 or more viable political parties for who runs their country.

Even in House elections it's not great. How many third parties are in the House? None. Because FPTP is a system that benefits the largest two parties.
Those two majority parties squeeze out other candidates, by outspending them.
How many candidates will drop out within two months?
6 months, because the $$$ ran out.
Then the US is stuck with shit.
In Germany they have FPTP and Proportional Representation votes at the same time. And the difference for the large parties can be as much as 10% more votes for those two parties with FPTP than with PR, on the same day, at the same time, with the same voters.

Exactly, it's winner take all, of the electoral college electors.

They don't.
They still have republican congresspeople that represent them.
That's how it works, one elector from one congressional district and two senators.
The EC doesn't affect them.

Those two majority parties squeeze out other candidates, by outspending them.
How many candidates will drop out within two months?
6 months, because the $$$ ran out.
Then the US is stuck with shit.

The reality is that in a proper electoral system, there wouldn't be two political parties.

The people that wouldn't vote Republican or Democrat are being forced to vote negatively against those they hate the most, because they like neither. So, people are being disenfranchised all over.

Now, imagine that every state had say 33% Republicans and 40% Democrats. It'd mean the Democrats win EVERY SEAT. Fair? No, it's not.

In Germany in 2017 the CDU/CSU won 32.9% of the votes and 77% of the seats with FPTP. Do you think that would have been democracy? Hell no it isn't.

The reality is only 50% to 66% of the votes would vote Reps or Dems with Proportional Representation. So, that means up to half of the voters are being disenfranchised.

Yes, the main two parties use money to buy the election. Why? Because people know they have a choice between two parties and in close races they'll manipulate people with money.

In 2020 $298 million was spent on one Senate race in North Carolina (one of the worst gerrymandered states in the House, I might add).

The whole of the German federal elections in 2017 cost $109.6 million.

Why? Because with PR you can't buy elections so easily. How you run your campaign, what your message is, is so much more important.

Which leads to sensible politics.

The reality is that in a proper electoral system, there wouldn't be two political parties.
I know but that is what we have in state capitals.
Even independents get squeezed out in state elections.
The people that wouldn't vote Republican or Democrat are being forced to vote negatively against those they hate the most, because they like neither. So, people are being disenfranchised all over.
I admit, that who I vote for, the candidate I hate the least.
Don't think I ever voted "for" someone, at least none of them got a nickel from me.
Now, imagine that every state had say 33% Republicans and 40% Democrats. It'd mean the Democrats win EVERY SEAT. Fair? No, it's not.
No, it doesn't.
Gerrymandering takes care of that.
Instead of people choosing their representatives, the representatives choose their people.
In Germany in 2017 the CDU/CSU won 32.9% of the votes and 77% of the seats with FPTP. Do you think that would have been democracy? Hell no it isn't.

The reality is only 50% to 66% of the votes would vote Reps or Dems with Proportional Representation. So, that means up to half of the voters are being disenfranchised.
An age-old problem in America, especially in recent times.
Yes, the main two parties use money to buy the election. Why? Because people know they have a choice between two parties and in close races they'll manipulate people with money.

In 2020 $298 million was spent on one Senate race in North Carolina (one of the worst gerrymandered states in the House, I might add).

The whole of the German federal elections in 2017 cost $109.6 million.
An American politician can make that much in 60 days.
Why? Because with PR you can't buy elections so easily. How you run your campaign, what your message is, is so much more important.

Which leads to sensible politics.
We can't have that.
Pretty sure it's illegal, these days. LOL.

I know but that is what we have in state capitals.
Even independents get squeezed out in state elections.

I admit, that who I vote for, the candidate I hate the least.
Don't think I ever voted "for" someone, at least none of them got a nickel from me.

No, it doesn't.
Gerrymandering takes care of that.
Instead of people choosing their representatives, the representatives choose their people.

An age-old problem in America, especially in recent times.

An American politician can make that much in 60 days.

We can't have that.
Pretty sure it's illegal, these days. LOL.

So you know the system sucks and doesn't express the will of the people.

Forum List

Back