Mike Lindell on Glenn Beck

One of the many positives of capitalism is the benefit of "doing well by doing good". This kind of thing is a win-win all around:
  1. He gets to help a lot of people
  2. He gets huge positive publicity from talk radio, his bread & butter
  3. He increases his business long term and keeps his people working
Sure as hell nothing wrong with that.

What isnt mentioned in this clip is that his factory is currently producing 10,000 Surgical masks a day and he expects to up that to 50,000 a day by the end of the week. This is a GREAT AMERICAN. No wonder the left attacks him.

When did the left attack him?

"Trump just called the 'My Pillow' guy up to the podium in the Rose Garden. You cannot make this stuff up," MSNBC anchor Ali Velshi reacted.

"Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski tweeted, "Is that the my pillow guy?? Do I need to turn the volume up. I was waiting for the doctors."

"The 'My Pillow Guy' was at the Corona Virus briefing today? Boy oh boy, do we need SNL this Saturday. If this had been a SNL skit we would have thought it was fake, right? You can't make this s--- up. Who is going to play the 'my pillow guy'?" Miami Herold reporter Julie K. Brown asked.

"Well, imagine my relief that the My Pillow guy is on the job," NeverTrump commentator Tom Nichols quipped.

"Trump now has the guy from My Pillow doing a campaign commercial for Trump's 2020 campaign in the middle of a press conference about a deadly virus. How can any real news network air this BS?! #StopAiringTrump" Daily Beast and CNN opinion columnist Dean Obeidallah wrote.

"Look, it's hard to fill up 90 minutes worth of material every single day, so you need to get some sponsored material/infomercials," New York Magazine writer Jonathan Chait joked.

Everything about Mike's story is anathema to leftists.

Recovering drug addict finds god.
Turn life around.
Makes a simple, good product.
Become millionaire.
In time of great emergency repurpose his pillow plant to make masks.

And guess what, he supports the president.

He must be hated by the left to their core.

Forum List

Back