Mike Lindell Melts Down After Expert Tries To Claim His $5m Prize For Debunking Conspiracy

The man offers 5 million dollars to anyone who can disprove his garbage.

Now people are demanding to be paid.

Maybe it's not a good idea to go around lying through your teeth then offering people money to prove you're lying.

LOL.

Oh, I doubt he's lying.

Like the rest of them, I'll bet he really believes this stuff.

THAT'S the freakin' PROBLEM.

Oh, I doubt he's lying.

Like the rest of them, I'll bet he really believes this stuff.

THAT'S the freakin' PROBLEM.

I don't believe he believes that trump won.

He has no proof of his claims.

He WANTS it to be true.

Big difference.

The man offers 5 million dollars to anyone who can disprove his garbage.

Now people are demanding to be paid.

Maybe it's not a good idea to go around lying through your teeth then offering people money to prove you're lying.

LOL.

Lies have different costs in your game. Biden is the ultimate parasite. His lies over a half century have cost us tens of trillions of dollars with a lot of people suffering. Many of the politicians we have are not very good. But act like they are. The good ones are trampled on. There are factions that control our political class. Both domestic and global.

Lies have different costs in your game. Biden is the ultimate parasite. His lies over a half century have cost us tens of trillions of dollars with a lot of people suffering. Many of the politicians we have are not very good. But act like they are. The good ones are trampled on. There are factions that control our political class. Both domestic and global.
That's pretty fucking rich after years documented Trump lies and inflicting suffering on people . Just for starters, he sought to reduce food assitance programs, deprive people of health care coverage, destroy thedreams of the dreamers and pull the rug out from under LGBTQ people . You can shut the fuck up now

That's pretty fucking rich after years documented Trump lies and inflicting suffering on people . Just for starters, he sought to reduce food assitance programs, deprive people of health care coverage, destroy thedreams of the dreamers and pull the rug out from under LGBTQ people . You can shut the fuck up now
What Trump did was not add massive amounts of resources to some programs. Do you actually think that the United States has the resources to pay for everything for everybody? Compared to 80% of the world, we are Eden. And you ph uks are destroying it with stupidity of social justice run amok. Where do people go after you take down this nation? Tell us all. I like a lot of what you type. But there are a lot of crooks becoming rich in all ways that denies what you type also on the backs of the taxpayers. Hospitals have whole wings on billing. A lot of what we do is on printing fiat currency. We get away with it more because we are top dog. But our bark and bite is being reduced while our limited responses may be because we have to go for the jugular someday and put the world at risk to not become a cinder as other dogs are getting stronger and stronger.

What Trump did was not add massive amounts of resources to some programs. Do you actually think that the United States has the resources to pay for everything for everybody? Compared to 80% of the world, we are Eden. And you ph uks are destroying it with stupidity of social justice run amok. Where do people go after you take down this nation? Tell us all. I like a lot of what you type. But there are a lot of crooks becoming rich in all ways that denies what you type also on the backs of the taxpayers. Hospitals have whole wings on billing. A lot of what we do is on printing fiat currency. We get away with it more because we are top dog. But our bark and bite is being reduced while our limited responses may be because we have to go for the jugular someday and put the world at risk to not become a cinder as other dogs are getting stronger and stronger.
Gish Gallop. Look it up. Try being more focused and coherant

1629416755841.png

Last edited:
The "most secure election in our history" can stand a little scrutiny... hmm?

If the results generate a conflict where the productive half of the country annihilates the treasonous filthy fucking animals among us, with weapons-grade flame throwers..... well that sounds like win-win to most of us.

The "most secure election in our history" can stand a little scrutiny... hmm?

If the results generate a conflict where the productive half of the country annihilates the treasonous filthy fucking animals among us, with weapons-grade flame throwers..... well that sounds like win-win to most of us.
The election has been scutinized into the ground, The treasonous filthy fucking animals among us stormed the capital on 1.6

Forum List

Back