Mike Lindell Backed by More Republicans Than McDaniel to Lead RNC

Not at all surprising that this Rasmussen "poll" was so spectacularly far off.

I've noticed over the years that the only time they worry about being accurate is near election times. The rest of the year they're tossing out random "polls" that are right in line with the prevailing GQP currents. Playing the game for the rubes makes them happy, and it makes you money.

The Republican Party is taking the fast train down the Highway of Obliteration. If Lindell actually becomes the new RNC Chair then we can probably consider that rock bottom.

The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided.

So 35% didn't back any or were undecided.

If it's not already clear to you, most "Republican Voters" have no affection for the Republican Party.

Not at all surprising that this Rasmussen "poll" was so spectacularly far off.

I've noticed over the years that the only time they worry about being accurate is near election times. The rest of the year they're tossing out random "polls" that are right in line with the prevailing GQP currents. Playing the game for the rubes makes them happy, and it makes you money.

Is calling fellow Americans "rubes" all the time part of your 'let's all work together', Forward Party, Mac?

Won't you tell us?

Is calling fellow Americans "rubes" all the time part of your 'let's all work together', Forward Party, Mac?

Won't you tell us?
That's a fair question. Here is your answer.

A couple of years ago, I changed my mind on something that was very important to me. All my life, I thought that anyone, on either end, was capable of rising above ego and partisanship and ugly politics, at least temporarily, to communicate and collaborate and innovate with others. I felt that we all that ability on some level, and that getting to it just took some effort. Despite everything I saw, I held on to that belief for a long time.

I no longer feel that way. It is clear to me now that there are some people who lack the capacity to effectively and constructively communicate and collaborate and innovate with others. I don't know if you never had the capacity, or if your ideology has robbed you of it. Maybe it's some combination therein. The rest of us -- and that's a very large number -- will just have to find a way to work around you to improve things. Somehow.

There. I showed you attention. You are welcome.

That's a fair question. Here is your answer.

A couple of years ago, I changed my mind on something that was very important to me. All my life, I thought that anyone, on either end, was capable of rising above ego and partisanship and ugly politics, at least temporarily, to communicate and collaborate and innovate with others. I felt that we all that ability on some level, and that getting to it just took some effort. Despite everything I saw, I held on to that belief for a long time.

I no longer feel that way. It is clear to me now that there are some people who lack the capacity to effectively and constructively communicate and collaborate and innovate with others. I don't know if you never had the capacity, or if your ideology has robbed you of it. Maybe it's some combination therein. The rest of us -- and that's a very large number -- will just have to find a way to work around you to improve things. Somehow.

There. I showed you attention. You are welcome.

Why, because I twice voted for Orange Man Bad, Mac?

While you voted for the literally demented Joe Biden, whose family is knee deep in foreign crimes?

You're funny. I'll give you that.

"You Democrats would likely get probation, but you would lose your voting rights."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm home-free then.....after all, ain't a Democrat.
But, because I couldn't be considered 100% Conservative 100% of the time.....I may be released early.

Which then, me....along with all of the real Democrats who are now on probation......well, we would likely all be recruited to become prison guards over all those Conservatives/GOP'rs/MAGA/QAnon/ProudBoy/Oathkeeper/J6'r-types who would still be behind bars for who knows how long?*

*well, maybe PillowBoy knows how long. After all, he's got the incriminating evidence of election fraud on 300 million people, so he would know how serious our offenses are.

So, lemme ask, good poster Lenny ----- what evidence of election fraud do you think PillowBoy has on you?

ps.....you can pretend to plead the 5th here.

Forum List

Back