Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

It is important to note that we don't see any lefties who have watched the entire movie disputing it.
Read below. You are wrong. One liberals comment referenced below.
"Absolutely bonkers vanity project that made me laugh so hard I almost choked."
The real world laughs at Lindell and people like you.
My favorite part is where he says "Trump got so many votes that it broke the algorithm"

Huh?

:laugh:
Are you claiming now that you watched the movie, or is CNN providing you with what they want you to know about it?
I skipped through it. That's why I asked, are both sides being presented? Because I sure as hell didn't see it.

But people like you are afraid to see both sides. That's your problem, not mine. You lose.
So you complain both sides aren't shown. Tell me... are both sides shown by the MSM? Do you see ANY
MSM presentations of the their blanket statement "there was no fraud" in the election of the side that says
that for example 68% errors and sent to adjudication.
The report authors said they “observed an error rate of 68.05%” with ballot counts — a “significant and fatal error in security and election integrity” that far surpasses the “allowable election error rate” of 0.0008%, or one-in-250,000 ballots, that’s been established by the Federal Election Commission.
The FEC says 1 error in 250,000 is accepted... here 10,667 Antrim county ballots were in ERROR!
Please explain why this wasn't shared by the MSM?
View attachment 455025
Thanks for that link.
thumbsup.gif
It had a link in it that took me to this..

Ramsland, a cybersecurity analyst and former Republican congressional candidate who is identified in multiple media reports as an officer of ASOG, signed an inaccurate affidavit in at least one court case and gave flawed analyses of voter turnout in the Nov. 3 election. In one analysis, Ramsland confused voting districts in Minnesota with ones in Michigan.

For instance, Ramsland claims that Detroit saw a turnout of 139.29%. The city’s official results show that turnout in the city was actually 50.88% of registered voters.

So the only evidence Trump had of voter fraud were affidavits, which he kept touting as being signed under oath as though that lent them credibility; and thanks to you, I see they're not credible as Mr. Ramsland's affidavit was not truthful yet no legal action was taken against him.

So the only actual evidence of fraud -- disappears.

So would someone defend Antrim's 68% error rate when the FEC acceptable rate is 0.0008%?
Would you accept your kid's explanation(My dog ate the paper!!) where 68% of the answers were wrong?
Trump won that county. Are you asserting his win was not valid?

AFTER this occurred again half ass comment with half truths!

Antrim County still red after vote tally snafu showed Joe Biden winning it

Antrim County has posted updated and revised numbers for the presidential and U.S. Senate races after discovering major errors in the numbers the county initially sent to the Secretary of State's Office.

The revised numbers — arrived at after manually entering the results from printed tabulated tapes for all 16 precincts — show the northern Michigan county is still red, just not as dark a shade as it was in 2016.
Antrim County has posted updated and revised numbers for the presidential and U.S. Senate races after discovering major errors in the numbers the county initially sent to the Secretary of State's Office.
Great. So it was corrected then. What’s your beef?

So would someone defend Antrim's 68% error rate when the FEC acceptable rate is 0.0008%?
Would you accept your kid's explanation(My dog ate the paper!!) where 68% of the answers were wrong?
Trump won that county. Are you asserting his win was not valid?

AFTER this occurred again half ass comment with half truths!

Antrim County still red after vote tally snafu showed Joe Biden winning it

The revised numbers — arrived at after manually entering the results from printed tabulated tapes for all 16 precincts — show the northern Michigan county is still red, just not as dark a shade as it was in 2016.
From your link...

the apparent glitch could also be the result of unspecified "human error."

Which if you've been following that story, you already know it did turn out to be human error.

Everyone of any consequence, who are making your claims against Dominion are being sued for billions. This will play out in court. If Dominion proves their systems were secure they will win. If the those being sued, settle, it will prove the Dominion systems are secure. If those who claim Dominion systems allowed fraud it will be proven in court. Those being sued have big motivation to prove Dominion allowed fraud. If they do not prove it in the court cases it did not happen.

You are lucky that you are of no consequence in the world. You can say any dumbass things you want, because no one believes anything you say.

Everyone of any consequence, who are making your claims against Dominion are being sued for billions. This will play out in court. If Dominion proves their systems were secure they will win. If the those being sued, settle, it will prove the Dominion systems are secure. If those who claim Dominion systems allowed fraud it will be proven in court. Those being sued have big motivation to prove Dominion allowed fraud. If they do not prove it in the court cases it did not happen.

You are lucky that you are of no consequence in the world. You can say any dumbass things you want, because no one believes anything you say.
founderDominion.png

View attachment 455167

DYyg3z2.png

View attachment 455167
This claim comes from Joe Oltman who has no basis for it. He has no idea who said that on the supposed conference call and Eric Coomer has been suing those who have been propogating it.

2020-12-22-14-01-43-complaint-20201222.pdf (brightspotcdn.com)

View attachment 455167
This claim comes from Joe Oltman who has no basis for it. He has no idea who said that on the supposed conference call and Eric Coomer has been suing those who have been propogating it.

2020-12-22-14-01-43-complaint-20201222.pdf (brightspotcdn.com)

NOTE the biased presentation...
On Nov. 13, the right-wing commentator Michelle Malkin interviewed Colorado businessman and right-wing activist Joe Oltmann, who made a number of allegations against Coomer.

Oltmann claimed he had infiltrated local antifa groups in Colorado, and in September 2020 took part in a telephone conference call. He said during that conversation, he heard a man named Eric speak, and another caller referred to him as “Eric, the Dominion guy.” According to Oltmann, another participant in the call asked “What are we going to do if fucking Trump wins,” to which, according to Oltmann, “Eric” replied “Don’t worry about the election. Trump is not going to win, I made fucking sure of that. Hahaha.”
NOTE Snopes presented the above with BIAS!

Oltmann claimed he had infiltrated local antifa groups in Colorado, and in September 2020 took part in a telephone conference call. He said during that conversation, he heard a man named Eric speak, and another caller referred to him as “Eric, the Dominion guy.” According to Oltmann, another participant in the call asked “What are we going to do if fucking Trump wins,” to which, according to Oltmann, “Eric” replied “Don’t worry about the election. Trump is not going to win, I made fucking sure of that. Hahaha.”
So not even Oltman can say with any certainty that Eric on the phone is Eric Coomer.
Do we even have any recording or evidence this happened at all?

View attachment 455167
health idiot, you are really a dumbass. You believe anything.
Please send to your conspiracy nut case friends that Elmer Mudd says Santa Claus is real on the US Message board so it must be true.

View attachment 455167
Health Dude, I have a hot new information for you. Below, is a REAL picture of a UFO my neighbor took. My neighbor was told, by the Aliens, there will be an Alien invasion, of the USA, unless we make Trump President again.
If this does not make those cheating Democrats put Trump in as the rightful President, nothing will. Pass it on.

UFO.jpg

View attachment 455167
Health Dude, I have a hot new information for you. Below, is a REAL picture of a UFO my neighbor took. My neighbor was told, by the Aliens, there will be an Alien invasion, of the USA, unless we make Trump President again.
If this does not make those cheating Democrats put Trump in as the rightful President, nothing will. Pass it on.

View attachment 455230
That's very irresponsible of you to post. He might believe you.

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

DOES DOMINION HAVE SERVERS IN GERMANY WHERE VOTES GET COUNTED?
No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
How was it debunked? I'll wait.
Nobody reads Factcheck anymore.
You will have to learn to decode.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
They will have to allow a full investigation of their machines to win any case.
If just ONE machine was switching votes they lose the case.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever rightarded. :eusa_doh:

WTF does Chavez have to do with Dominion, ya flamin' moron?

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Dumbfuck, did you not read your own link or did you not understand it??

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
You'd swallow a fucking brick.
LOLOLOLOLOL

What a fucking cretin you are, huh??

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

Dayum, just embarrassing.

1233796371590.gif
Nobody believes anything anymore.

Trust is broken.
You should have held that audit.
You're actually partially correct. But it's largely conservatives and Republicans who have lost trust. And why is that? Because you fell for a huckster who lies as easily as he breathes, who's spent the last four years convincing you that anything at all negative about him is "fake news," and convincing you a free & fair election was stolen from him.

And despite all 50 states saying they didn't see widespread fraud, and despite the CISA saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite the Department of Justice saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite no sufficient evidence of widespread fraud being presented to any court, and despite just about every claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked by the states by both Democrats and Republicans, and despite the states selecting 306 electors for Biden to 232 for Trump, the right still kept believing Trump and the rightwing echo-net and bashed out of hand, any and all news to the contrary.

So yes, much of the right doesn't believe anything anymore nor do they trust anyone or anything. But that's a beast of their own making.

And no audit would have made a difference. No count would have made a difference. No court would have made a difference. No investigation would have made a difference. There is nothing short of being told, yup, Trump was cheated, the right is going to believe.
Yes Faun...
Ignore all the known illegals voting
Ignore all the known dead
Ignore all the felons voting while serving their sentence
Ignore all those ballots with no signature and missing other required information
Ignore all those people registering from a parking lot or from ONE residence
Ignore all those multivoters
And my gawd ignore that the machines are hooked up to the internet despite the lies from dominion
and don't pay attention to thousands of votes flipping trump to bide---that was just a simple mistake on the workers part.

and don't even get me started Ruby's lazy ass--actually working as fast as she can to get all those hidden under the table ballots in.

Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie abresults...isnUOTE]

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.
You're actually partially correct. But it's largely conservatives and Republicans who have lost trust. And why is that? Because you fell for a huckster who lies as easily as he breathes, who's spent the last four years convincing you that anything at all negative about him is "fake news," and convincing you a free & fair election was stolen from him.

And despite all 50 states saying they didn't see widespread fraud, and despite the CISA saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite the Department of Justice saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite no sufficient evidence of widespread fraud being presented to any court, and despite just about every claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked by the states by both Democrats and Republicans, and despite the states selecting 306 electors for Biden to 232 for Trump, the right still kept believing Trump and the rightwing echo-net and bashed out of hand, any and all news to the contrary.

So yes, much of the right doesn't believe anything anymore nor do they trust anyone or anything. But that's a beast of their own making.

And no audit would have made a difference. No count would have made a difference. No court would have made a difference. No investigation would have made a difference. There is nothing short of being told, yup, Trump was cheated, the right is going to believe.
Yes Faun...
Ignore all those ballots with no signature and missing other required information
And my gawd ignore that the machines are hooked up to the internet despite the lies from dominion
and don't pay attention to thousands of votes flipping trump to bide---that was just a simple mistake on the workers part.

and don't even get me started Ruby's lazy ass--actually working as fast as she can to get all those hidden under the table ballots in.

You don't have a shred of evidence for a single bit of that steaming pile of bullshit.

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.

Yes Faun...

Turtle, do not forget about the threat of an alien invasion if Trump is not reinstated as President. That has more weight than anything you listed.

View attachment 455167

View attachment 455230
That's very irresponsible of you to post. He might believe you.
Might believe me? Do you think there is any doubt he will believe me?

Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie abresults...isnUOTE]

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.

Yes Faun...

You don't have a shred of evidence for a single bit of that steaming pile of bullshit.

You wrote: "but every claim has proven to be false" Can you prove that EVERY claim is false?
Now here is a fact for you...The Benford law regarding a set up numbers as being valid versus fabricated shows the Biden vote tallies are fabricated.
View attachment 454279
Hi.

I am a huge Trump supporter, have always voted in every election, and never voted for a Democrat.

I also believe the election was likely stolen via fraud, largely due to unconstitutional changes in mail-in voting.

That, said, I am an engineer, I know numbers, including Benford's Law, and I can debunk this one in just a few sentences...

Benford's Law is only valid for natural numbers that span many orders of magnitude. They have incorrectly applied it here to precincts that all are about the same size with roughly 1000 voters. There is absolutely not violation of Benford's law, if many precincts have vote tallies for a candidate that start with 4, 5 or 6 (4xx, 5xx, or 6xx votes). It's actually to be expected.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.

Yes Faun...

No evidence there. Sorry.

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.

Yes Faun...

Great, let's start from the top -- show your proof that illegals voted.....

Forum List

Back