Mike Huckabee is a perfect example of what's wrong with the GOP

"Mike Huckabee is a perfect example of what's wrong with the GOP"

Huckabee is representative of what's wrong with the GOP with regard to the social right, in that he pursues an agenda hostile to gay Americans, women, and the First Amendment's mandate that church and state remain separate.

Indeed, Huckabee is merely the most recent manifestation of what's been wrong with the GOP for more than 40 years, when republicans entered into their Faustian bargain with social conservatives and the Christian right.

Hogwash, I think, from the far right and the far left.

Huckabee may be just the right thing.

Huck%20Fam.jpg

What is wrong with the GOP is the same thing that is wrong with the Dems...

Our elected officials on both sides of the aisle are corporate money whores...

Our elected officials on both sides of the aisle are ethnicity-pandering vote whores...

They're merely different sides of the same, sick coin...

What is wrong with the GOP is the same thing that is wrong with the Dems...

Our elected officials on both sides of the aisle are corporate money whores...

Our elected officials on both sides of the aisle are ethnicity-pandering vote whores...

They're merely different sides of the same, sick coin...

The Democrats are more like the whores of the unions, environmental wackos and the Limousine Liberals. Of course they are not adverse to also taking corporate money. Obama got a lot of money from Wall Street in 2008 and 2012. More than the Republicans. Obama even got a nice little donation from the Solyndra executive bundlers.

yeah MAC , 'huck' will never get my vote due to his moderate stance on immigration both legal and illegal . I call him a lefty due to his moderate view on just that one issue . Course people are free to disagree with me !! Hilary , huck or jeb bush . To me all 3 are all pretty much the same . Same for 'roobio' , Christy and most of the other rino / republicans Mac !!

Huckabee is exactly what is RIGHT about the GOP. Trust me, you won't find any teaper racists supporting this man. He isn't about hate.

Fucking liberals and teapers. What a waste of oxygen.

See above...no teaper will support Huckabee. He is a true conservative.

Look, I'm no Huckabee fan, but anyone supporting the corrupt Clinton's has no wiggle room to complain about anyone else.

Huckabee is exactly what is RIGHT about the GOP. Trust me, you won't find any teaper racists supporting this man. He isn't about hate.

Huckabee is no true conservative.

Huckabee is no true conservative.
Teaper talk...you don't know what a true conservative is...you are about race and hate as opposed to smaller government and lower taxes. Fucking teapers....I can't wait until you guys lose your race war.

Huckabee is a lefty according to my reading of his stance on immigration . Check out Huckabee 'on the issues' page !!
So, if a person disagrees with the Tea Party on one (1) issue, that makes him a Lefty?

Would that be a fair assumption?

But, if he were to utter the word n1gger...then he would be a teaper darling. Fucking teapers, Goddamned pathetic racists..destroying America.

Anti Christian Bigot? Oh, I see. You have confused REAL Christianity with that cult stuff that right wingers practice. I went to a Catholic school as a kid, and just to clue you in, I was taught Jesus did not believe in "let him die". He did not believe "feed the poor and they will breed". Jesus said something about passing through the eye of a needle. Republicans see the super wealthy as demi-gods. Republican conservatives are about as opposite from Jesus beliefs as you can get. In fact, they seem much more aligned with Satan.
Translation- DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERP

GOP s Mike Huckabee Questions the Obamas Parenting of Sasha and Malia - Barack Obama Beyonce Knowles Jay-Z Malia Obama Michelle Obama Sasha Obama People.com

Details of Huckabee Son s Dog Torture Episode Coming Out Pensito Review

UPDATE: January 2015 –Testing the waters for another presidential run, Mike Huckabee — whose son tortured and killed a dog — has sought attention by criticizing the Obamas’ parenting skills.

“Without question, [Huckabee] was making a conscious attempt to keep the state police from investigating his son,”

---------------------------

Huckabee is a typical Republican. He feels he is a man of GAWD who has the right to criticize the parenting skills of someone whose children have never been involved in something of the level of torture and murder of a poor homeless animal that Mike's son has. Taking a long time torturing and clearly having "fun". It's never occured to Mickey that perhaps it's his parenting skills that should be coming into question. Why? Because he's a conservative and a man of GAWD. His actions are not allowed to be questioned. Besides, it's someone elses fault because they didn't stop Mike's son.
You should like the Huck...after all he is a big gov welfare/warfare statist like yourself. Dissing a pol merely because he is not an R, is childish.

Well I suppose being a anti-christian bigot might work for you.
Anti Christian Bigot? Oh, I see. You have confused REAL Christianity with that cult stuff that right wingers practice. I went to a Catholic school as a kid, and just to clue you in, I was taught Jesus did not believe in "let him die". He did not believe "feed the poor and they will breed". Jesus said something about passing through the eye of a needle. Republicans see the super wealthy as demi-gods. Republican conservatives are about as opposite from Jesus beliefs as you can get. In fact, they seem much more aligned with Satan.
1. Catholicism is NOT Chrstianity.
2. There are so many Christian organizations that provide assistance for the needy, it is amazing. Christians believe in goodwill...they don't necessarily believe that goodwill is ordained by government. Show me an athiest food kitchen.

I understan...the teapers have jaded the truth with their hate...but you need to learn and understand TRUE conservatism and CHRISTANITY...not this teaper hate BS.

GOP s Mike Huckabee Questions the Obamas Parenting of Sasha and Malia - Barack Obama Beyonce Knowles Jay-Z Malia Obama Michelle Obama Sasha Obama People.com

UPDATE: January 2015 –Testing the waters for another presidential run, Mike Huckabee — whose son tortured and killed a dog — has sought attention by criticizing the Obamas’ parenting skills.

“Without question, [Huckabee] was making a conscious attempt to keep the state police from investigating his son,”

Huckabee is a typical Republican. He feels he is a man of GAWD who has the right to criticize the parenting skills of someone whose children have never been involved in something of the level of torture and murder of a poor homeless animal that Mike's son has. Taking a long time torturing and clearly having "fun". It's never occured to Mickey that perhaps it's his parenting skills that should be coming into question. Why? Because he's a conservative and a man of GAWD. His actions are not allowed to be questioned. Besides, it's someone elses fault because they didn't stop Mike's son.
You should like the Huck...after all he is a big gov welfare/warfare statist like yourself. Dissing a pol merely because he is not an R, is childish.

1. Catholicism is NOT Chrstianity.
2. There are so many Christian organizations that provide assistance for the needy, it is amazing. Christians believe in goodwill...they don't necessarily believe that goodwill is ordained by government. Show me an athiest food kitchen.

I understan...the teapers have jaded the truth with their hate...but you need to learn and understand TRUE conservatism and CHRISTANITY...not this teaper hate BS.
Catholicism is not Christianity? Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

ok....that explains it.....you went to a catholic school,so did my brother and he is kinda fucked up too.....oh shit,did not know dean,now i understand why you are like you are....i kinda feel for ya.....

Forum List

Back