Mika claims Trump is 'on the take'

That's right. Today Mika claimed that Trump being paid off by the manufacturer of the CV drug.
I think would be a great time for Trump to sue Mika's fat ass off.
Have her spend every penny she has to hire lawyers. By the time Trump's lawyers are finished with the DEM bitch she'll be living in a fucking box under a bridge.
Watch how fast Joe dumps her. Like he did with the now dead intern he was fucking. You know. The one who was found mysteriously dead under Joe's desk.
You sound unhinged

who the hell is mika?....
MORNING BLOW'S SQUEEZE.. (AKA;Morning Joe's co host and bed partner)
oh her.....whenever i see news clips from that show all she seems to do is sit there and nod her head yay or nay.......

WYEHO?
you will have to translate that....

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out
?
is she sweet smelling?....

Joe's wife has been a journalist for 30 years and wears less makeup than most FOX broadcasters and has had far less if any, facial plastic surgery than our first lady.
lets not get carried away...nice looking woman but she aint that great......lots of good looking woman at fox....
Comments were made about her overuse of makeup and being a "bed partner". Random misleading disparaging comments,

oh her.....whenever i see news clips from that show all she seems to do is sit there and nod her head yay or nay.......

WYEHO?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out
?

Based on what we know?

That's right. Today Mika claimed that Trump being paid off by the manufacturer of the CV drug.
I think would be a great time for Trump to sue Mika's fat ass off.
Have her spend every penny she has to hire lawyers. By the time Trump's lawyers are finished with the DEM bitch she'll be living in a fucking box under a bridge.
Watch how fast Joe dumps her. Like he did with the now dead intern he was fucking. You know. The one who was found mysteriously dead under Joe's desk.
Mika was the spawn of a very intelligent man. It gives one pause to wonder who utterly stupid her mother must have been.

That's not what she said, but Newsbusters and Trumptards in general are terrific at making up fake headlines!

I agree with Mika that Dotardo probably has a financial interest - It's really then only explanation.
So liberals are betting their whole stack of chips proving trump wrong?

in Vegas thats called going all in

and if you lose you get up from the table with nothing

Last edited:
That's not what she said, but Newsbusters and Trumptards in general are terrific at making up fake headlines!

I agree with Mika that Dotardo probably has a financial interest - It's really then only explanation.
So liberals are betting their whole stack of chips prving trump wrong?

No, I'm all in with the chip stack on proving Trump to be a FUCKING IDIOT.
You too? Easy Peasy!!
I WIN

She's that stone faced broad wearing a ton of makeup co-hosting the liberal loon fake news talk show Morning Joe. .. :cool:
Ha ha! A brainwashed Trump bunghole licker disparaging a woman for wearing makeup when his idol and hero paints his face every day and tops it off with a lady's hairstyle.
Mika is a new world order globalist. Her father was not a good man. Joe was a Republican that spouted the things Trump is doing currently. Now he sounds like Chairman Mao groupie.

You too? Easy Peasy!!
I WIN
Trump has a bigger stack than you do

If you win you just get to keep playing a few more hands

if trump wins you are gone

Joe's wife has been a journalist for 30 years and wears less makeup than most FOX broadcasters and has had far less if any, facial plastic surgery than our first lady.
lets not get carried away...nice looking woman but she aint that great......lots of good looking woman at fox....
Comments were made about her overuse of makeup and being a "bed partner". Random misleading disparaging comments,
she aint no Katie Pavlich....but i get what your saying.....

You too? Easy Peasy!!
I WIN

Trump has a "bigger stack" of WHAT exactly?
Bankruptcies and lawsuits?
Agree! :D

WYEHO?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out
?

Based on what we know?
well then.....

You too? Easy Peasy!!
I WIN

Trump has a "bigger stack" of WHAT exactly?
Bankruptcies and lawsuits?
Agree! :D
Trump is a great man and a giant on the world stage

none of the trump haters measure up to him

Forum List

Back