Mika claims Trump is 'on the take'

That's not what she said, but Newsbusters and Trumptards in general are terrific at making up fake headlines!

I agree with Mika that Dotardo probably has a financial interest - It's really then only explanation.
So liberals are betting their whole stack of chips prving trump wrong?

in Vegas thats called going all in

and if you lose you get up from the table with nothing

No, I'm all in with the chip stack on proving Trump to be a FUCKING IDIOT.
You too? Easy Peasy!!
I WIN
Trump has a bigger stack than you do

If you win you just get to keep playing a few more hands

if trump wins you are gone

Trump has a "bigger stack" of WHAT exactly?
Bankruptcies and lawsuits?
Agree! :D
Trump is a great man and a giant on the world stage

none of the trump haters measure up to him

Oh Holy JAYSUS how I love satire!! ^ :auiqs.jpg:

That's right. Today Mika claimed that Trump being paid off by the manufacturer of the CV drug.
I think would be a great time for Trump to sue Mika's fat ass off.
Have her spend every penny she has to hire lawyers. By the time Trump's lawyers are finished with the DEM bitch she'll be living in a fucking box under a bridge.
Watch how fast Joe dumps her. Like he did with the now dead intern he was fucking. You know. The one who was found mysteriously dead under Joe's desk.
Sorry whiners, it's an opinion show. That's why Fox can get away with the drivel they air 24/7. Suck it up!

Relevant reading...

''We don’t want to have a lot of recovered people'' - Bill Gates

It appears that rather than let the population be exposed to the virus and most develop antibodies that give them natural, long-lasting immunity to COVID-19, Gates and his colleagues far prefer to create a vast, hugely expensive, new system of manufacturing and selling billions of test kits, and in parallel very quickly developing and selling billions of antivirals and vaccines.

And then, when the virus comes back again a few months later and most of the population is unexposed and therefore vulnerable, again selling billions of test kits and medical interventions.

Right after that, at 34:14, Gates talked about how he sees things rolling out from there.

''Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person.''

THANK YOU. I'm compiling some interesting points about Bill Gates that from what I've seen, no one here is talking about. TBH I'm flabbergasted that there are so many interesting angles to this whole thing, tons of red flags, but very few here are talking about anything meaningful... instead they're only interested in regurgitating the mainstream hype and talking about Trump, 24/7. *Yawn*

who the hell is mika?....
MORNING BLOW'S SQUEEZE.. (AKA;Morning Joe's co host and bed partner)
oh her.....whenever i see news clips from that show all she seems to do is sit there and nod her head yay or nay.......

WYEHO?
you will have to translate that....

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out
?
is she sweet smelling?....

Based on what we know?
well then.....

I'll put you down for a yes harry.

Would that include the backyard as well?

oh her.....whenever i see news clips from that show all she seems to do is sit there and nod her head yay or nay.......

WYEHO?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out
?

Based on what we know?
well then.....

you mean like in the hot tub?....

WYEHO?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out
?

Based on what we know?
well then.....

No the other diniing option

Nika's a hoot isn't she? Smart money says that's sporting a 7" she-cock down below - no fucking way Mourning Schmo is hetero... but tranny or not, she brings that "dizzy c*nt" schtick to the party and I'm sure all 14 viewers just love it.

I've always wondered, after Schmo killed his intern Lori, does Nika sleep with a Glock 9mm under its pillow. Gives a new meaning to sleeping with one eye open.... lol

That's right. Today Mika claimed that Trump being paid off by the manufacturer of the CV drug.
I think would be a great time for Trump to sue Mika's fat ass off.
Have her spend every penny she has to hire lawyers. By the time Trump's lawyers are finished with the DEM bitch she'll be living in a fucking box under a bridge.
Watch how fast Joe dumps her. Like he did with the now dead intern he was fucking. You know. The one who was found mysteriously dead under Joe's desk.
I don't think you understand how libel suits work.....

Relevant reading...

''We don’t want to have a lot of recovered people'' - Bill Gates

It appears that rather than let the population be exposed to the virus and most develop antibodies that give them natural, long-lasting immunity to COVID-19, Gates and his colleagues far prefer to create a vast, hugely expensive, new system of manufacturing and selling billions of test kits, and in parallel very quickly developing and selling billions of antivirals and vaccines.

And then, when the virus comes back again a few months later and most of the population is unexposed and therefore vulnerable, again selling billions of test kits and medical interventions.

Right after that, at 34:14, Gates talked about how he sees things rolling out from there.

''Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person.''

your-papers-please-ee5d4407dd.jpg

Mika is almost as much of a loony as is Rachael Maddow.

She must have some really good pussy to have turned Joe.

WYEHO?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out
?

Based on what we know?
well then.....

oh that.....i would have to think about that one.....

WYEHO?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out
?

Based on what we know?
well then.....

oh that.....i would have to think about that one.....

And the answer is?

Forum List

Back