Mika Brzezinski — cohost of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” and a well-known liberal - Said It BEST:

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Liberals refuse to listen to Non-Liberals, so maybe they will take it from a fellow Liberal:

BRZEZINSKI:

"The bottom line is, this all goes back to the server. Something she shouldn’t have done. Something that was way more than a mistake. Way more. And this is a self-inflicted, massive wound. And I just kept thinking how I’ve been on my horse going after Republicans and the Republican party. … “You nominated Donald Trump, how could you do that?” When I’m thinking Democrats nominated someone who is under an FBI investigation for having a private server among other things. So here we are. Here we are."

Libs can continue to 'lie, deny', justify, and BLAME OTHERS for what is going on; however, Brezezinski nailed it: The only one to blame is HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, and all of what is going on is a MASSIVE SELF-INFLICTED WOUND!

Liberal TV host Mika Brzezinski goes off on Clinton

This press abandonment of Ship Hillary is about to become a panic.

I see a mass of swimming 'Rats in the near future.

I"m not sure I see anything here. M.B. has taken Trump apart piece by piece, too. If you don't believe me, check back for the last time Trump either phoned in or appeared on their show. Do it. All you are doing is showing the anchors of Morning Joe's to be impartial. Thanks. I could have told you that.

All you are doing is showing the anchors of Morning Joe's to be impartial. Thanks. I could have told you that.

Yes, you could have told us that and you would still look just as ridiculous.

MSNBC is not impartial. Hello!
Just because they finally had a few segments on the gigantic blue elephant in the room does not mean they have not been playing barack and hillary's cheerleaders for 10 years and covering up a ton of scandals along the way.

I"m not sure I see anything here. M.B. has taken Trump apart piece by piece, too. If you don't believe me, check back for the last time Trump either phoned in or appeared on their show. Do it. All you are doing is showing the anchors of Morning Joe's to be impartial. Thanks. I could have told you that.
Mika is NOT impartial.

Braz doesn't know what she is talking about. Hillary was never under investigation for having a personal email server, as it was not illegal, she is under investigation for mishandling classified emails. Hillary could've had the server, handle the emails right and never give grounds for any investigation.

This go-around in the circus however CAN BE DIRECTLY BLAMED ON SOMEONE ELSE - COMEY, who irresponsibly set off a barrage of misinformation and speculation due to his vague letter to congressmen.

Forum List

Back