"Migrant" in Austria violently raped 10 year old boy.....you won't believe this.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The fucking migrant is stink fucking sandNIGGER but papers called him a "migrant." You will not believe this story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A man who raped a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austriahas had his conviction overturned after judges found he may have believed the child consented.

Police said the 20-year-old Iraqi refugee, who has not been named, assaulted his victim in a toilet cubicle at the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna on 2 December last year.

The child reported the rape to a lifeguard and his attacker was arrested at the scene, reportedly telling officers in initial interviews that he was experiencing a “sexual emergency” after not having sex in four months.

In June, he was jailed for a minimum of six years for rape and aggravated sexual abuse of a minor, and ordered to pay €4,700 (£3,700) compensation to the boy’s family.

But on Thursday, Austria’s Supreme Court overturned the rape conviction and ordered a re-trial on the charge.

Supreme Court judges ruled that the first court should have established whether the attacker thought his victim agreed to a sexual act and intended to act against the boy’s will.

Prossecutors said the boy, known as Goran, suffered serious physical injuries from the rape as well as “profound depression”.

-----------------------------------------------

The bold faced sums it up. A fucking stink dirty sandNIGGER raped and brutally assaulted a 10 year old boy. The most he got from the fucking judge, even after hearing that the boy had SEVERE INTERNAL injuries and severe depression, SENTENCED THE FUCKING SANDNIGGER TO 6 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!

It was over turned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS FUCKING OVERTURNED!!!

AND WHY? Read this in case you missed it.

Supreme Court judges ruled that the first court should have established whether the attacker thought his victim agreed to a sexual act and intended to act against the boy’s will.

They could not establish if this violent fucking rape on a 10 year old WAS AGAINST THE BOYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read this last week and couldn't believe it. The 10 yr old boy btw had to have emergency treatment in hospital, and has been left with severe anxiety disorder, insomnia and mental ill health in general . It's an utterly diabolical disgrace.
The boy and his mother were immigrants too, btw, and she was always kind and welcoming to new immigrants, and taught her son to be the same.

The boy's life is evidently a small price to pay for the sense of smugness the judge can derive from his cultural sensitivity.

I hope somebody in the Boy's family takes care of both.

But, but... It was a sexual emergency! I hope some of our domestic Libs are given the same oppourtunity to help our new batch of refugees. Or even better; their daughters...

But, but... It was a sexual emergency! I hope some of our domestic Libs are given the same oppourtunity to help our new batch of refugees. Or even better; their daughters...
I suspect a terrible incident like that is the only way some libs will change.

I have a family member who moved to Manhattan years ago. He was a fanatical lib and anti-gunner. Then he got mugged and beaten by three young black men in the subway. He changed his tune.

It is unfortunate that liberalism can't be cured except by an act of violence.

I wonder about all those gays who experienced the shooting in the Orlando gay club. Could they still be kooky libs?

Forum List

Back