Migrant Caravan Of 50,000+ People Blows Past Mexican Army, American LeaderSays They’re Not Going To Just Stop At U.S. Border So Kamala Heads to France

So the POTUS won't stop the invasion. And if citizens formed a very large group to go down and stop the invasion they would be prosecuted and lose everything they have worked for their entire lives.

Its a sad time for my country. Very sad.

What you are saying is that the continued border crisis is not the tipping point.
It doesn't preclude some other tipping point.
One is eventually coming as Neo-Marxist Dimm's are going wild!

"Daily Mail?"

Seriously?

Nobody in Britain takes the "Daily Mail" seriously.

Can't you find the story on Fox News?
You deny water is wet if your masters tell you to, slave.
Youre such a useful idiot retard.

What you are saying is that the continued border crisis is not the tipping point.
It doesn't preclude some other tipping point.
One is eventually coming as Neo-Marxist Dimm's are going wild!
I have my doubts anymore that there is a tipping point. I think we are all much too comfortable for there to be one. Many are more concerned with getting that new big screen television than they are with securing our country from foreign invaders.

And make no mistake about it. When one of these invaders blows himself up along with dozens or hundreds of our fellow citizens, people will be more concerned with political posturing than with securing our border.

Democrats are running things just as I foretold they would.

Destroy America at all costs.

No, they're not trying to destroy America.

the idiots merely believe that we can take-in all the riff-raff in the world and be no worse-the-wear for it.

And they risk destroying America in the process, albeit unintentionally, and misguidedly.

Damned fools.

----------

Next time the Dems take a turn in the peanut gallery, it's time to declare a 20-year moratorium on ANY large-scale immigration.

And then begin enforcing our laws and the sovereignty of our borders - aggressively.

I have my doubts anymore that there is a tipping point. I think we are all much too comfortable for there to be one. Many are more concerned with getting that new big screen television than they are with securing our country from foreign invaders.

And make no mistake about it. When one of these invaders blows himself up along with dozens or hundreds of our fellow citizens, people will be more concerned with political posturing than with securing our border.

Well, the status quo has already about run it's course.

Democrats are running things just as I foretold they would.

Destroy America at all costs.

Communalism was mankind's 1st religion(strength in numbers). The link below lists communalism for the last 100 years but communalism has been with humanity @ least as far back as the Akkadian Empire, regardless of what title was used to label that particular religion of the time. The religion of communalism has been notable in its unprecedented dedication in bringing forth both death & destruction by the numbers to both the followers & victims of that religion. The communalist revolution for the sake of revolution(war for the sake of war) was/is well understood even by movie producers...

The choices are.........

1) Do something
2). Do nothing but whine

America has chosen. Number two it is !

Kiss your country good bye
Kiss your freedom good bye
Kiss your standard of living good bye
Kiss your rights good bye

And in case you think Trump will get elected and save you from all this..... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Of course Kama Sutra Harris has no plans to go the the US-Mexico border.

It's a freaking and total mess down there and she knows it.

But going to France? sure, thats a different story......she might even have a good time over there.;)

These are the hypocrite thugs governing America today.:mad-61:

New Topics

Forum List

Back