Might want to stock up on your favorite meat products

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
On Monday, Tyson Foods Inc. said it halted pork processing at a plant in Iowa after more than two dozen workers tested positive for Covid-19. JBS SA suspended operations until April 16 at a beef plant in Pennsylvania after several managers showed symptoms. Other producers have seen everything from walkouts to hundreds of staff quarantined Tyson, JBS Closures Show Virus Hitting American Meat Production
My freezers are full.....just happened to order 6-7 weeks ago before this really got rolling.

Stock up on those little weinies in a can.They last for years in the can.I don't think a nuclear war would spoil them.
viennasausages.jpg

On Monday, Tyson Foods Inc. said it halted pork processing at a plant in Iowa after more than two dozen workers tested positive for Covid-19. JBS SA suspended operations until April 16 at a beef plant in Pennsylvania after several managers showed symptoms. Other producers have seen everything from walkouts to hundreds of staff quarantined Tyson, JBS Closures Show Virus Hitting American Meat Production
My freezers are full.....just happened to order 6-7 weeks ago before this really got rolling.
Mmm........................meat is good!

Tyson Foods used to smuggle drugs out of Columbia for the Clintons. I'm not surprised that they're cutting back.

I haven't found the need to stock up on food really no need ...

....but I have only stock up on brown rice... I adore brown rice, all the rice shelves at the supermarket are empty.

I have a freezer load of venison. Kinda old but would rather not waste it anyway. Wife doesn't care for it but I like it mixed it with other stuff.

If Underwood shutters, human civilization is lost. Surely nothing, not even a virus, could survive the salty goodness of being in a can of deviled ham.

My wife wants to go jugging...........might do it this week and get some fresh catfish............

Lazy fishing trip ......LOL

If I ever feel the need in the future.....I will stock up on fish and Chicken

I don't eat red meat.

I have a freezer load of venison. Kinda old but would rather not waste it anyway. Wife doesn't care for it but I like it mixed it with other stuff.
Had a customer of mine who belonged to a hunt club give me some venison meat sticks they had processed....would never have guessed that's what it was. Tasted great

use it with heavy seasoned recipes that help mask the taste and/or with a sauce or gravy of some sort.....anything other than just straight up.

Forum List

Back