Might the prop gun have been secretly loaded with real bullets by a Trump supporter, to punish Alec Baldwin for his Trump parodies?

No it's not, it's motive and Trump was well connected with Hollywood. Or since Trump claimed he could shoot someone in the street & get away with it, Baldwin could be showing Trump that he is more powerful by actually shooting someone & getting away with it.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."
Trump never made thar claim. This was a tragic accident, caused, in part by playing around on the set.

Could also be that the gun was "cold" when given to Baldwin and then he put a live round in the gun just before killing Ms. Hutchins.

It was caused by the 24 year old cutie armorer loading the guns with blanks and live rounds.

"i always thought he might have a list of people he's going to kill somewhere and that i'm on it" - Alec Baldwin on Trump

Forum List

Back