might be like Rodney King riots all over again if Romeny wins..

New civility: Obama supporters threaten to riot if Romney wins; Update: Deleted tweets | Twitchy

People on twitter saying they are going to start a riot if Obama wins.

I know the next post ..will say Racist LOL

I really doubt it........Not nation wide anyway.

The only people still supporting the liar and thief are the whack jobs.

Oh wait...Nah...most dont have the balls.

The only scenario I can see where there would be the chance of civil disorder is in a very very close election. If the left thinks it was "cheated" and starts screaming for recounts, electors to switch thier vote, or legal action to "correct" the outcome, then if the claims are pressed enough, you might have people taking to the streets.

I have been stockpiling guns and ammunition for the inevitable Mormon riots when Romney loses. Mormons have had pent up anger for over one hundred years that will burst when Romney is soundly defeated.

I advise everyone to hide their women and children, arm yourself to the teeth and shoot anyone with an incessant smile on their face

Mitt%20Romney%20Mormon%20Republican%20They%20Told%20Me%20I%20could%20be%20anything%20So%20I%20Decided%20to%20be%20a%20Human%20They%20said%20I%20could%20be%20anything%20Evil%20Cat%20Chronicles%20Florian%20Schmid.jpg

Last edited:
New civility: Obama supporters threaten to riot if Romney wins; Update: Deleted tweets | Twitchy

The bravest folks are black conservatives....

Check this out:

“Clueless” actress Stacey Dash was met with a flurry of racist tweets after she publicly announced her support for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, with one particularly offensive Twitter user calling her an “indoor slave.”
The racist tweets set off a barrage of conversations over Twitter on Tuesday, with many condemning the comments and expressing support for the actress.
Dash, 46, tweeted late Sunday to “vote for Romney. The only choice for your future,” and included a picture of herself wearing a tight red top in front of an American flag."

Read more: Stacey Dash met with racist tweets after endorsing Romney - NY Daily News

In some cities, no one would notice if they rioted. How would Detroit or Chicago know that it was a riot or just an ordinary day?

28399]New civility: Obama supporters threaten to riot if Romney wins; Update: Deleted tweets | Twitchy

I know the next post ..will say Racist LOL[/quote]

Oh wait...Nah...most dont have the balls.[/QUOTE]

The only scenario I can see where there would be the chance of civil disorder is in a very very close election. If the left thinks it was "cheated" and starts screaming for recounts, electors to switch thier vote, or legal action to "correct" the outcome, then if the claims are pressed enough, you might have people taking to the streets.[/QUOTE]

:clap2::clap2: Great response......Yes it could go that way.........

Oh wait...Nah...most dont have the balls.

The only scenario I can see where there would be the chance of civil disorder is in a very very close election. If the left thinks it was "cheated" and starts screaming for recounts, electors to switch thier vote, or legal action to "correct" the outcome, then if the claims are pressed enough, you might have people taking to the streets.

That's assuming those that will riot respect our voting process and are emotionally mature enough to handle defeat. I doubt they are.

The prez is not as popular among his own folks as his team, including the media, and some of his shills on the left pretend with threatening statements like that one, and he has just shown himself to have feet of clay on the stage of debate.

The prez is even campaigning in California as if his time couldn't be better spent in some swing states.
What does that tell you?

He and his advisors are desperate.

Last edited:
Yes, the usual suspects wil react violently. It's the behavior the Democratic Party has cultivated and incited for many years. If Obama loses, there will be violence. Bet on that.

Might be worse. The acknowledged leader of the OWS rabble, Van Jones, is an experienced revolutionary who once led an arson and looting rampage in San Francisco after the Rodney King verdicts. The OWS is organized and trained. Who knows, Bill Ayers might be giving them lessons in bomb making. If the "new panthers" join in the riots it might be bad. Don't depend on the current administration to monitor either the OWS or the panthers. Judging by past performances the A.G. might even be arming them like he armed the Mexican drug lords.

Forum List

Back