Mid-way point for the Republican Controlled House Report Card

The House has sent several jobs bills to the Senate. Harry Reid is sitting on them. No voting allowed.

The Numbers:

Republicans Have Introduced

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
71 on Family Relationships
36 on Marriage
67 on Firearms/Gun Control
522 on Taxation
445 on "Government Investigations"

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

WHERE ARE THE JOBS, REPUBLICANS?

Corporations are making record PROFITS! Why do we need tax cuts when corporations already are making PROFITS?!?!

The CORPORATIONS need to CREATE JOBS!

Historically, the most robust creator of jobs and wealth has been the economy of the USA. Something began in 2006 to slow this, crystalized in 2008 to stop it dead in its tracks and continues today to keep it dead in its tracks.

Same businesses. Same business people. Same motivation to prosper.

What has converted the American business person from a risk taking invester into a conservative and fearful bystander?

I'll give you three hints: Uncertain tax poicies, Obama and the Democrats.

When this administration removes its "boot from the throat" then the business people might start acting like business people again. Until they do, we can count on you and the Big 0 to play partisan politics and divide the American people into so many factions that no economic progress of any kind will be possible.

2012 can't get here soon enough.

I just love how "uncertainty" is used for all manners of bullshit. How do they know the level of uncertainty? Uncertaintly weekly? It's a stupid excuse

Last edited:
The House has sent several jobs bills to the Senate. Harry Reid is sitting on them. No voting allowed.

Citations, please.

House Committee Chairs Push GOP Jobs Bills Awaiting Senate Action | Speaker of the House John Boehner | speaker.gov

I know, you having a lazy Sunday afternoon. That is what they are for.

It's not my job to research your allegations. And actually, I'm at work. I get tomorrow off. And by "off" I mean I have to earn the $50 I was paid to do some writing.

It's not my job to research your allegations. And actually, I'm at work. I get tomorrow off. And by "off" I mean I have to earn the $50 I was paid to do some writing.

Do you get paid to blog? That would explain the hordes of threads you start.

Ps. I have no excuse for the horde I create. Lol

Last edited:
The Numbers:

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
36 on Marriage
522 on Taxation

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

Corporations are making record PROFITS! Why do we need tax cuts when corporations already are making PROFITS?!?!

Historically, the most robust creator of jobs and wealth has been the economy of the USA. Something began in 2006 to slow this, crystalized in 2008 to stop it dead in its tracks and continues today to keep it dead in its tracks.

Same businesses. Same business people. Same motivation to prosper.

What has converted the American business person from a risk taking invester into a conservative and fearful bystander?

I'll give you three hints: Uncertain tax poicies, Obama and the Democrats.

When this administration removes its "boot from the throat" then the business people might start acting like business people again. Until they do, we can count on you and the Big 0 to play partisan politics and divide the American people into so many factions that no economic progress of any kind will be possible.

2012 can't get here soon enough.

I just love how "uncertainty" is used for all manners of bullshit. How do they know the level of uncertainty? Uncertaintly weekly? It's a stupid excuse

Uncertainty is bullshit. If people were spending money to buy products, corporations would create jobs. Corporations have record profit right now - so it's not a matter of not having enough to hire people.

You get paid for work you have not yet done?

Sounds like a great job.

The Numbers:

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
36 on Marriage
522 on Taxation

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

If those stats are true, they are pretty damning.

You get paid for work you have not yet done?

Sounds like a great job.

This is a client I've had for the better part of two years. He knows I'm good for it.

Do you get paid to blog? That would explain the hordes of threads you start.

Ps. I have no excuse for the horde I create. Lol

:)

I could - but no. I used to run a large, busy forum so I'm quite used to facilitating conversation.

Republicans have failed for 100 years now, you'd think the voters would learn?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186726-republican-ideology-through-history-7.html#post4251322

"Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues."

Truman Library - Public Papers of the Presidents: Harry S. Truman

That is the dumbest thing you've said in awhile.

According to you:

Half of America are complete idiots and you are a genius.

Lol someone is a bit full of themselves.

$50? What are you writing, his laundry list? :lol::lol:

The Numbers:

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
36 on Marriage
522 on Taxation

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

You know.........Obama's jobs plan that would be financed with charging only 5 percent on money made which is OVER 1 million would pay to fix the infrastructure, create a good amount of jobs in construction and the like, which would spill over into the economy.

And.........5 percent on what you make OVER a million isn't too much to ask from the uber rich. Especially when most of them make money on capital gains (taxed at 17 percent) while the rest of us are taxed at 28 percent.

The Numbers:

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
36 on Marriage
522 on Taxation

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

It's very interesting how the Libs are asking about "jobs" from Republicans, when it was not a big concern for the Democrats in late 2009, all of 2010, in fact not until the Republicans won the House and Obama's poll numbers were seen dropping in the tank did they remember: 'HEY! it's about the economy stupid'. NOW they decide they had better talk about Biden's favorite 3 letter word -- JOBS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back