Mid-way point for the Republican Controlled House Report Card

Here is The ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist Record on Job Creation

Five Hundred Twenty-Two (522) Bills On "Taxation".

Four Hundred Fifty-Five (455) Bills on "Government Investigations".

Ninety-Two (92) Bills on "Religion".

Sixty-Seven (67) Bills on"Firearms/Gun Control".

Forty-Four (44) Bills on "Abortion".

Thirty-Six (36) Bills on "Marriage".

Not one Bill as relates to Job Creation.

"Putting Americans Back To Work Will Be Our Number One Priority" - Speaker John Boehner.

"Our Number One Job, Is Getting America Back To Work" - Majority Leader Eric Cantor

"We Want The President To Join Us In Putting Americans Back To Work" - Senator Mitch McConnell.

No One Jobs Bill.

"My Top Priority Is Making Barack Obama A One-Term President - McChinless.

Last edited:
So he created the American Jobs Act - and they still sing the same one-note song.

All the while assuming this will be the key to their re-election. Are they really THAT stupid??

So he created the American Jobs Act - and they still sing the same one-note song.

All the while assuming this will be the key to their re-election. Are they really THAT stupid??

Well, it sure doesn't look like they've paid much of a price for it...not yet, anyway.

the fact that it's called a "jobs act," doesn't make it a jobs act. More tax and spend does not create jobs. It just creates more government and more tics on the ass of society.

Your efforts to make the Worst President Ever seem like he's doing a decent job by attempting to tear down Republicans falls flat.

We have the correct answers to the job problem but we are blocked at every turn my the Senate and the POTUS. So are we supposed to sit there and do nothing? N, we attampt to pass other bills. That is our job btw.

1. calling it a jobs act doesn't make it able to create jobs.
2. Obama knows that it won't get passed, it's just a campaign gimmick.
3. The Democrat-led Senate voted it down.

the fact that it's called a "jobs act," doesn't make it a jobs act. More tax and spend does not create jobs. It just creates more government and more tics on the ass of society.

Exactly.

Yes and yes. They are THAT stupid...but what is worse is that they believe the American public is THAT stupid.

I have PROOF that American ARE that stupid:

Obama is President.

This thread belongs in the Romper Room. Your hackery is blinding. Could you have managed any more insulting titles in your first paragraph? And you wonder why the gop won't work with people like you......idiot.

The Numbers:

Republicans Have Introduced

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
71 on Family Relationships
36 on Marriage
67 on Firearms/Gun Control
522 on Taxation
445 on "Government Investigations"

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

WHERE ARE THE JOBS, REPUBLICANS?

Corporations are making record PROFITS! Why do we need tax cuts when corporations already are making PROFITS?!?!

The CORPORATIONS need to CREATE JOBS!

The Numbers:

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
36 on Marriage
522 on Taxation

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

Corporations are making record PROFITS! Why do we need tax cuts when corporations already are making PROFITS?!?!

Things that make you go "hmm" since another poster just started this very thread within the past hour.

The Numbers:

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
36 on Marriage
522 on Taxation

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

Historically, the most robust creator of jobs and wealth has been the economy of the USA. Something began in 2006 to slow this, crystalized in 2008 to stop it dead in its tracks and continues today to keep it dead in its tracks.

Same businesses. Same business people. Same motivation to prosper.

What has converted the American business person from a risk taking invester into a conservative and fearful bystander?

I'll give you three hints: Uncertain tax poicies, Obama and the Democrats.

When this administration removes its "boot from the throat" then the business people might start acting like business people again. Until they do, we can count on you and the Big 0 to play partisan politics and divide the American people into so many factions that no economic progress of any kind will be possible.

2012 can't get here soon enough.

The Numbers:

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
36 on Marriage
522 on Taxation

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

Historically, the most robust creator of jobs and wealth has been the economy of the USA. Something began in 2006 to slow this, crystalized in 2008 to stop it dead in its tracks and continues today to keep it dead in its tracks.

Same businesses. Same business people. Same motivation to prosper.

What has converted the American business person from a risk taking invester into a conservative and fearful bystander?

I'll give you three hints: Uncertain tax poicies, Obama and the Democrats.

When this administration removes its "boot from the throat" then the business people might start acting like business people again. Until they do, we can count on you and the Big 0 to play partisan politics and divide the American people into so many factions that no economic progress of any kind will be possible.

2012 can't get here soon enough.

I'm a businessperson. You know why I can't hire people and create jobs? Nothing to do with uncertain tax policies. A tax hike of 3% - 5% on the net profit of my corporation is irrelevant and won't matter. I can't hire people because demand is down. You know why demand is down? Because nobody has jobs. Why don't people have jobs? Because demand is down. Demand is down because no one has jobs.

Someone needs to break the cycle and the Republicans are doing NOTHING to break it. Instead the party of "get the government out of our lives" are doing everything they can to get the government in our bedroom.

Tell me what regulations Obama and the Democrats IMPOSED since January 2009 that is hurting business.

Either stop talking in generalizations and take back your accusation or provide specifics. Sick and tired of hearing about millionaires being given tax breaks.

FACT: MOST small business owners are NOT millionaires (myself included) and most millionaires are NOT small business owners!

The Numbers:

44 bills on Abortion
99 on Religion
36 on Marriage
522 on Taxation

ZERO ON JOB CREATION

Things that make you go "hmm" since another poster just started this very thread within the past hour.

Hey n00b, I'll start my own threads with my own spin on them whenever I damn feel like it. I was posting on this forum while you were still in your diapers. Respect your elders.
MERGED-Meister

You guys realize that the government, and that includes the House, the senate, and the POTUS, cannot create jobs right? They can only 10 get out of the way of business, or 2) buy jobs with taxpayer or borrowed dollars.

Forum List

Back