Michigan's Lying Governor

I'm glad I never dated a woman named "Stretchin' Gretchen"...

1590527372746.png

1590527257257.png

Oh I don't owe any of you peons an explanation for my actions but I just want to tell you that my husband wasn't using his position as first lady to try to get our boat but in the water before everybody else. He was telling a joke. It's just that he's not a funny guy. I have suffered sooooo much because I locked down the state because of the Chinese flu. Now up north is open and it's a total coincidence that my second home is there. You don't understand the science. Wear your masks and shut up.

Maybe we should stop picking on potential VP nominees until one of them is selected and then drop the hammer?
C'mon...where's the fun in that? :auiqs.jpg:

I highly doubt she is even a potential VP nominee anymore. I have a feeling Biden will eventually be choosing Abrams over Whitmer. Just sayin...

Maybe SHE was home. Nobody believes her excuse about her husband.
And, AS GOVERNOR, she KNOWS AUTOMATIC WEAPONS are ILLEGAL.

Is she ignorant or lying? Of course she's out to demonize the protestors. As far as I'm concerned this only irritates me. Two years to get her out is a long damn time.

The broad is obviously lying. If people are standing outside my window with machine guns, I'm going to go out and ask them what their problem is. A governor has armed guards 24/7 around her to do that, as well as arrest people brandishing machine guns, which is basically illegal intimidation everywhere to do it right outside someone's domicile.

Maybe we should stop picking on potential VP nominees until one of them is selected and then drop the hammer?

I highly doubt she is even a potential VP nominee anymore. I have a feeling Biden will eventually be choosing Abrams over Whitmer. Just sayin...

I don't think so, Sleepy Joe is going to take Pocahontas. The party has big future plans for the other broads, to waste them in a losing effort would be foolhardy.

It isn't like the Democrat Party has a deep bench

Is she ignorant or lying? Of course she's out to demonize the protestors. As far as I'm concerned this only irritates me. Two years to get her out is a long damn time.

Lets hope she has 6 years left. Rifles and guns should not be in and on the grounds of the capital.
She has no need to apologize, what they (the trampers and the republicans) have done to her is vicious and sick.

I don't think so, Sleepy Joe is going to take Pocahontas. The party has big future plans for the other broads, to waste them in a losing effort would be foolhardy.

Do you have a habit of calling females broads?

Do you have a habit of calling females broads?

A lot of contemporary men refer to broads as "broads". But you won't hear me referring to Bruce Jenner or the First She-Male of PA as "broads". those are men.

Am I a bad person if at 0:48 made me giggle?

Hell no!!
Expose em all for this kinda shit.
And to be honest he should have greased some palms at a hundred bucks per person that touched his boat if he really wanted to luanch his boat.
Thats what I would have done.

I love Gretchen. One things for sure, she’s either gonna get another term in Michigan or she will be in the White House
Is this all the Prog broads got? All of this extremism in Prog agendas and we end up with Hitler's, Stalin's, Mao's and Castro types. You and they disappoint us all. What if both sides and I use that term as officially we have two parties, started voting in extremists that will use violence as a tool for power. We saw it with Obama.

She has no need to apologize, what they (the trampers and the republicans) have done to her is vicious and sick.

If she can't stand the heat, she should get back in the kitchen.
Exactly what I thought.

Trample basic constitutional rights, then cry when people protest.

She should just resign, but she's drunk on power

Forum List

Back