Michiganders ordered inside for EEE Virus

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

Even if there is a Coronavirus vaccine or treatment, the economy must stay locked down for this new pestilence that has gripped the nation.

~~~~~~
Can this also be attributed to the deadly West Nile disease epidemic that was announced durng the Obama administration?
Guess it's showed up again in Michigan along with the EEE.

Even if there is a Coronavirus vaccine or treatment, the economy must stay locked down for this new pestilence that has gripped the nation.
Bring back the jeeps towing a spray of DDT or worse like in the 60s. More pollutants up there won't be noticed, especially around Detroit or Flint. Hey, they still on bottle water up there in Flint??

What are Michiganders? It sounds like it's duck hunting season, and they're outside barefoot quacking about their EEE wide shoe sizes.

Abe Lincoln coined the term Michiganders in a debate. It was originally meant to be a pejorative. Some prefer "Michigander and Michiganian"

"Michiganian is the term used for the state's citizens in The Collections of the Michigan Pioneer and Historical Society since the 1870s.

Michigander is considered pejorative by some due to the circumstances under which the term was coined, but others perceive no such negative connotation. The term is attributed to Abraham Lincoln, coining it when he was a Whig representative in Congress. On July 27, 1848, Lincoln made a speech against Lewis Cass, who had been a long-time governor of the Michigan Territory. Cass was then running for president on a "popular sovereignty" platform that would have let states that were conquered in the Mexican–American War decide whether to legalize slavery. Lincoln accused the Democrats of campaigning on the former President Andrew Jackson's coattails by exaggerating their military accomplishments.

But in my hurry I was very near closing on the subject of military tales before I was done with it. There is one entire article of the sort I have not discussed yet; I mean the military tale you Democrats are now engaged in dovetailing onto the great Michigander [i.e. Lewis Cass].[11
Lincoln thus combined Michigan with gander to form a nickname that made Cass sound foolish like a goose. Despite that, Michigan voters would go on to favor Lincoln for President twice, in 1860 and 1864."

Look up the definitions of ordered and urged, you idiot.

Flint water still bad. The governor before this one tried to keep it hush hush....until people got sick.

Forum List

Back