Michigan Witness Speaks Out, Saw the Biden Ballot Dump at 4 AM and Witnessed Officials Tampering with Tabulators! (VIDEO)

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Since the election took place, the Trump legal team has seen hundreds and possibly even thousands of people who have come forward to testify about the fraud that they witnessed being committed on the night of the election as well as the day after.

Most of these witnesses have even said that they watched this happen right in front of them. I say most because some people have testified to other things related to the fraud that didn't have to do specifically with the tabulation of the ballots.

BJ - Whistle blowers. whistle blowers - I've heard those words before, somewhere.

What would it take for leftists to give THIS whistle blower as much credence and backing as they gave the
Adam Schiff generated w.b.ers? Or the whistle blower in the Brett Kavanaugh matter?

A miracle, looks like. That's how leftists roll. Don't expect a sudden case of conscience or equal treatment
under the law from them. They are pit bulls.

What would it take for leftists to give THIS whistle blower as much credence and backing as they gave the
Adam Schiff generated w.b.ers? Or the whistle blower in the Brett Kavanaugh matter?

A miracle, looks like. That's how leftists roll. Don't expect a sudden case of conscience or equal treatment
under the law from them. They are pit bulls.

Pit Bulls
Pit Bulls should not be a breed.
They should all be put down
for humanity's sake.

Since the election took place, the Trump legal team has seen hundreds and possibly even thousands of people who have come forward to testify about the fraud that they witnessed being committed on the night of the election as well as the day after.

Most of these witnesses have even said that they watched this happen right in front of them. I say most because some people have testified to other things related to the fraud that didn't have to do specifically with the tabulation of the ballots.

BJ - Whistle blowers. whistle blowers - I've heard those words before, somewhere.
One of that of course qualify adevidence of vote fraud for the lying Biden trolls of course. :laughing0301:

Why don't they take this evidence to court?!?!

Oh sorry, I forgot, they did take it to court and the judge laughed at them.:p

I guess appointing all those conservative judges didn't help Trump much, huh?

So uninformed.

Would that be the judge appointed by Barack Obama? Did you really expect something different, Richard? The reason that this will get appealed to higher courts is that partisan judges at the lower level ALWAYS rule against Trump. That hasn't changed because of this election. It's become even MORE important that those liberal judges protect the left!

Would that be the judge appointed by Barack Obama? Did you really expect something different, Richard? The reason that this will get appealed to higher courts is that partisan judges at the lower level ALWAYS rule against Trump. That hasn't changed because of this election. It's become even MORE important that those liberal judges protect the left!

So all 37 cases that the Trumpbots tried were ALL brought before Obama judges? Not a single case before a conservative judge? Seriuosly?

No, these cases were as frivolous as frivolous gets. They don't have any chance for appeal.

It's more likely that Trump's lawyers will get disbarred.

Pit Bulls
for humanity's sake.
Hmm... People used to say that about black people. That's not company I really want to be associated with. I certainly wouldn't say that same kind of thing. But you get up votes. Interesting. And disappointing. You just discredited your own cause.

Is there something behind this I'm not seeing? Are you making fun of some hypocrite leftest?

So all 37 cases that the Trumpbots tried were ALL brought before Obama judges? Not a single case before a conservative judge? Seriuosly?

No, these cases were as frivolous as frivolous gets. They don't have any chance for appeal.

It's more likely that Trump's lawyers will get disbarred.

Please list any cases brought by the Trump Administration.

The leftist don't care. They are gaslighting this an unintentional anomalies that would change nothing.

That's why this will probably go nowhere.

Which is also why we shouldn't care if our guns accidentally go off...unintentional anmalies.

Pit Bulls
for humanity's sake.
Hmm... People used to say that about black people. That's not company I really want to be associated with. I certainly wouldn't say that same kind of thing. But you get up votes. Interesting. And disappointing. You just discredited your own cause.

Is there something behind this I'm not seeing? Are you making fun of some hypocrite leftest?

I think that pit bulls as a breed have been damaged by human breeding and training -
There needs to be something done.

There is plenty of evidence out there and when it gets the SC we shall see just how good it is.

If you think that any of these bogus cases will ever make it to SCOTUS, I've got bridge to sell ya!

Sure and I'd buy that bridge. There are thousands of signed affidavits out there and whistle blowers who saw many things during this election.

Most of them couldn't believe what they were seeing. Guess we'll find out when the affidavits and the whistle blowers hit the SC.

Forum List

Back