Michigan Stealing the Election for Biden

I guess neither of you know the citizenship laws of this country.

I guess you don't know the history of that law. For much of the history of this country, she WOULDN'T have been eligible, but liberals keep changing the law, relaxing it, making it so loose anyone can be president, obviously just so someone like Kamela who was born to foreigners can now run for office.

So any yutz now can be president, just so long as they happen to be HERE when they are born, regardless of how they are brought up and with whom, completely defeating the original intent of the Founders.
They are wrong. The president has to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. That means more than being born here. This is why letting Obama off the hook was so dangerous.
The Founders intended that a Natural Born Citizen was not only born here, but born American, raised American, to American parents who themselves had been born here, raised to love and revere this country, loyal to it. They never dreamed that would need spelled out, and whatever isn't SPELLED OUT the Lerftists keep trying to steal away.

If Thomas Jefferson saw the likes of Kamela Harris and Barrack Obama as president and potential president, they would be spinning in their graves in disbelief.
This is why Obama WASNT QUALIFIED. His father was not a citizen and there is little doubt Obama wasnt born here wither. EATHER WAY, HE WAS NOT QUALIFIED.
.Of course nothing matters to the Democrats. Laws are FLUID to them.

Jesus man, give it up. MOve on with your life.

If your born in this country, you're a citizen of this country. We don't have loyalty oaths to be president.

None of this is law, but it doesnt matter to the Democrats. They have an election to steal.

"If the ruling stands, it should help ensure every Michigan ballot is counted, but also increase the likelihood that results might not be known on Election Day, or soon after. Under Stephens' ruling, late-arriving mail-in ballots could still be counted until results must be certified, 14 days after the election. Currently, only ballots that arrive before the polls close on Election Day are counted."

why are deplorables are so afraid that all votes are counted?

I guess you don't know the history of that law. For much of the history of this country, she WOULDN'T have been eligible, but liberals keep changing the law, relaxing it, making it so loose anyone can be president, obviously just so someone like Kamela who was born to foreigners can now run for office.

So any yutz now can be president, just so long as they happen to be HERE when they are born, regardless of how they are brought up and with whom, completely defeating the original intent of the Founders.
They are wrong. The president has to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. That means more than being born here. This is why letting Obama off the hook was so dangerous.
The Founders intended that a Natural Born Citizen was not only born here, but born American, raised American, to American parents who themselves had been born here, raised to love and revere this country, loyal to it. They never dreamed that would need spelled out, and whatever isn't SPELLED OUT the Lerftists keep trying to steal away.

If Thomas Jefferson saw the likes of Kamela Harris and Barrack Obama as president and potential president, they would be spinning in their graves in disbelief.
This is why Obama WASNT QUALIFIED. His father was not a citizen and there is little doubt Obama wasnt born here wither. EATHER WAY, HE WAS NOT QUALIFIED.
It was OBAMA who said he was born in Kenya. His friends back in Mombasa seem to agree.

Can you provide proof of this claim? Anything, something from the laws, something from the Constitution. But, you can't, so this is just more crap you pulled outta your ass.

Easy, do a little research on the history of the law, or do you need me to lead you by the nose to a link, too?

You are the one who made the claim, you should be the one to back it up with links.

BTW, I'm still waiting on you to tell me how males can come to this country and "drop a kid while here".

Jesus man, give it up. MOve on with your life. If your born in this country, you're a citizen of this country.

So if Vlad Putin has a boy here and raises him here but teaches him to revere Russia as the Motherland, you'd put him on the Democrat ticket as our next President.

We don't have loyalty oaths to be president.

Pretty much says it all. Democrats, the party of election integrity don't even care if their president is American, born to an American family with American values, and don't even expect him to swear an oath to be loyal to our laws or nation.

You fuckers don't deserve this country. I spit in your eye. You are a DISGRACE to the nation.

It was OBAMA who said he was born in Kenya. His friends back in Mombasa seem to agree.

I think trump was born in motherfuckerland.

Where is his birth certificate.

Michigan won't be close. Biden is going to crush an orange in the state election night
If Whitmer, the lesbian AG and the SOS have their way of course. But it did go to Trump in 16 and I expect it will this time too. Trump signs and flags EVERYWHERE.

The Vegetable, not so much

I won't place too much belief in trump's electoral prospects on the trump crap in your front yard.

Jesus man, give it up. MOve on with your life. If your born in this country, you're a citizen of this country.

So if Vlad Putin has a boy here and raises him here but teaches him to revere Russia as the Motherland, you'd put him on the Democrat ticket as our next President.

Pretty much says it all. Democrats, the party of election integrity don't even care if their president is American, born to an American family with American values, and don't even expect him to swear an oath to be loyal to our laws or nation.

You fuckers don't deserve this country. I spit in your eye. You are a DISGRACE to the nation.

Vlad Putin already has a errand boy here and you don't seem to care.

For shits and giggles, what is an American family with American values?

[

I think swearing to uphold the Constitution would qualify as a loyalty path. Not that Democrats can be bothered with such things

Two BIGLY problems here. First of all, the history of election law isn't relevant, only the current law. Secondly, "original intent" is a smokescreen to obscure the fact that the Founders didn't all have the same intent.

Because most states require mailing it long before the election to ensure it arrives by Election Day so it can be counted on Election Day.

But ballots don't need to be counted on election day. They never have. Final tallies aren't achieved for days after elections.

That too difficult for you to understand?

Says the guy who can't understand that ballots don't need to be counted by the end of election day.

If that was already the case, why did they need to go to court?

It wasn't. The old rule was that properly postmarked ballots wouldn't be counted if they arrived after polls closed. Hence, they went to court.

And if you need that explained in smaller words, I don't think that will be possible.

As expected, all of the Trump cultists are going full metal Stalinist, all screaming how it's a crime and a conspiracy to count any votes that aren't cast for DearLeader.

Trump cultists, since you're all so very unhappy about living in a democracy, have you considered moving to North Korea? Just switch the name of the DearLeader you worship, and everything will be the same.

A judge not upholding State law is stalinst. Of course you commies are good with "by any means necessary", regardless what the law says.

Michigan won't be close. Biden is going to crush an orange in the state election night.
We'll see. No one ever accused Michigan of having brains, after all, they have Detroit.

BTW Kamala Harris' is a naturalized US Citizen.
That's not a natural born citizen as required by the constitution. Her parents weren't Americans.
I could bring my uncle Fester over from the Old Country and get him naturalized.
If Harris was born in the U.S. she is eligible to be president it's just that simple.

As expected, all of the Trump cultists are going full metal Stalinist, all screaming how it's a crime and a conspiracy to count any votes that aren't cast for DearLeader.

Trump cultists, since you're all so very unhappy about living in a democracy, have you considered moving to North Korea? Just switch the name of the DearLeader you worship, and everything will be the same.
that's how a true cultist talks about others that don't believe as they do about their cult.
It's crazy talk you're doing.

Michigan won't be close. Biden is going to crush an orange in the state election night.
We'll see. No one ever accused Michigan of having brains, after all, they have Detroit.

BTW Kamala Harris' is a naturalized US Citizen.
That's not a natural born citizen as required by the constitution. Her parents weren't Americans.
I could bring my uncle Fester over from the Old Country and get him naturalized.
If Harris was born in the U.S. she is eligible to be president it's just that simple.

You're right. It is just that simple. Only problem is, some on the conservative side don't see it that way. If you are born here, you are a citizen and able to serve as president. Wish you could teach others of your kind the same lesson.

FB_IMG_1600670286718.jpg

So if Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un or the Ayatollah drop a kid while here visiting California, good news for them, the Democrats will gladly taken the kid as candidate for next US President.

You are seriously some kind of idiot. All 3 people that you just listed are MALE. Males cannot "drop a kid while here", as males are not able to birth children.

However.........................if either one of those 3 came here to America, had sex with a woman who became pregnant and had a child in this country, then yes, that child would be a US citizen.

As far as that child eventually becoming a presidential candidate? Well, with the current way that we check into the background of those who wish to run, I'm guessing they would have about the same chance of the tissue paper dog catching the asbestos cat in a firey chase through hell. Finding out that the candidates father was one of the 3 you mentioned would make a hell of an attack ad that would tank their chances.
Not if they have diplomatic immunity.....

Which they do when visiting America.....

children born on American soil to any foreign diplomat are NOT American citizens...

Because they are not under our jurisdiction.

Forum List

Back