Michigan Stealing the Election for Biden

As expected, all of the Trump cultists are going full metal Stalinist, all screaming how it's a crime and a conspiracy to count any votes that aren't cast for DearLeader.

Trump cultists, since you're all so very unhappy about living in a democracy, have you considered moving to North Korea? Just switch the name of the DearLeader you worship, and everything will be the same.
It’s YOUR job to get your vote in on time. If you are too lazy to mail it a week before the election that is your fault. This is a ploy by Democrats to stuff the ballot box after they lose. They can just keep printing ballots and stamping a postmark on it until they have enough to win.

I guess neither of you know the citizenship laws of this country.

I guess you don't know the history of that law. For much of the history of this country, she WOULDN'T have been eligible, but liberals keep changing the law, relaxing it, making it so loose anyone can be president, obviously just so someone like Kamela who was born to foreigners can now run for office.

So any yutz now can be president, just so long as they happen to be HERE when they are born, regardless of how they are brought up and with whom, completely defeating the original intent of the Founders.

I guess you don't know the history of that law. For much of the history of this country, she WOULDN'T have been eligible, but liberals keep changing the law, relaxing it, making it so loose anyone can be president, obviously just so someone like Kamela who was born to foreigners can now run for office.

So any yutz now can be president, just so long as they happen to be HERE when they are born, regardless of how they are brought up and with whom, completely defeating the original intent of the Founders.

If she was born here, she is a U.S. citizen and eligible to become president if elected.

By the way, can you explain exactly HOW Putin, Kim Jong Un, or the Ayatolla could possibly come here to this country and "drop a kid"? Males cannot birth children. I thought you were smarter than that, but apparently not.

You are seriously some kind of idiot. All 3 people that you just listed are MALE. Males cannot "drop a kid while here", as males are not able to birth children.

Apparently not as big an idiot as YOU if you seriously need to be explained to that I did not mean those three GUYS having the kid! (Their WIVES, idiot) Just them HAVING a kid here. And by Democrat standards, any one of them could have a child while here and that kid could grow up to be president according to Democrats. Congrats.

As expected, all of the Trump cultists are going full metal Stalinist, all screaming how it's a crime and a conspiracy to count any votes that aren't cast for DearLeader.

Trump cultists, since you're all so very unhappy about living in a democracy, have you considered moving to North Korea? Just switch the name of the DearLeader you worship, and everything will be the same.
It’s YOUR job to get your vote in on time. If you are too lazy to mail it a week before the election that is your fault. This is a ploy by Democrats to stuff the ballot box after they lose. They can just keep printing ballots and stamping a postmark on it until they have enough to win.
Democrats are destroying the integrity of the election system. These judges are "adjusting" the LAW to get whatever result they want.

THIS is how civil wars happen

They are wrong. The president has to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. That means more than being born here. This is why letting Obama off the hook was so dangerous.

None of this is law, but it doesnt matter to the Democrats. They have an election to steal.

"If the ruling stands, it should help ensure every Michigan ballot is counted, but also increase the likelihood that results might not be known on Election Day, or soon after. Under Stephens' ruling, late-arriving mail-in ballots could still be counted until results must be certified, 14 days after the election. Currently, only ballots that arrive before the polls close on Election Day are counted."

Seems reasonable to me. Post marked before election day is a legal, legitimate ballot.

Why would you want to disenfranchise voters?

They are wrong. The president has to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. That means more than being born here. This is why letting Obama off the hook was so dangerous.

Okay, since you are such a scholar, what exactly does it mean to be a natural born citizen? What other requirements need to be filled, other than being born in this country?

This is terrible for the reason that we actually have AN ELECTION DAY! It doesn’t take 2 weeks for mail and if they want to mail in their ballot get it early so it gets delivered on time!

That's right, it was those awful liberals who decided United States vs. Wong Kim Ark in 1898. The Kamela Harris plot goes back that far. Good job of you to bust the plot open like that.

It’s YOUR job to get your vote in on time.

You understand the ruling was to allow ballots postmarked by election day, right?

How is getting your ballot in by election day not getting your vote in on time? After all, there is no law anywhere that says all ballots must be tabulated by election night.

This is a ploy by Democrats to stuff the ballot box after they lose. They can just keep printing ballots and stamping a postmark on it until they have enough to win.

You sound like you expect to lose massively, so you're getting your excuses for a humiliating loss in place ahead of time. Good thinking.

It’s YOUR job to get your vote in on time.

You understand the ruling was to allow ballots postmarked by election day, right?

How is getting your ballot in by election day not getting your vote in on time? After all, there is no law anywhere that says all ballots must be tabulated by election night.

This is a ploy by Democrats to stuff the ballot box after they lose. They can just keep printing ballots and stamping a postmark on it until they have enough to win.

You sound like you expect to lose massively, so you're getting your excuses for a humiliating loss in place ahead of time. Good thinking.
Because most states require mailing it long before the election to ensure it arrives by Election Day so it can be counted on Election Day. That too difficult for you to understand? If that was already the case, why did they need to go to court?

The Founders intended that a Natural Born Citizen was not only born here, but born American, raised American, to American parents who themselves had been born here, raised to love and revere this country, loyal to it. They never dreamed that would need spelled out, and whatever isn't SPELLED OUT the Leftists keep trying to steal away.

WHAT OTHER COUNTRY would consider much less celebrate having foreigners or anyone less than fully bred true blue through and through loving their country as a full native wanting to revere their country and way of life and laws in every fiber of their being as a future leader of their land? Instead, wanting to tear it down?

If Thomas Jefferson saw the likes of Kamela Harris and Barrack Obama as president and potential president, they would be spinning in their graves in disbelief.

Last edited:
The Founders intended that a Natural Born Citizen was not only born here, but born American, raised American, to American parents who themselves had been born here, raised to love and revere this country, loyal to it. They never dreamed that would need spelled out, and whatever isn't SPELLED OUT the Lerftists keep trying to steal away.

Can you provide proof of this claim? Anything, something from the laws, something from the Constitution. But, you can't, so this is just more crap you pulled outta your ass.

The Founders intended that a Natural Born Citizen was not only born here, but born American, raised American, to American parents who themselves had been born here, raised to love and revere this country, loyal to it. They never dreamed that would need spelled out, and whatever isn't SPELLED OUT the Lerftists keep trying to steal away.

If Thomas Jefferson saw the likes of Kamela Harris and Barrack Obama as president and potential president, they would be spinning in their graves in disbelief.
This is why Obama WASNT QUALIFIED. His father was not a citizen and there is little doubt Obama wasnt born here wither. EATHER WAY, HE WAS NOT QUALIFIED.
.Of course nothing matters to the Democrats. Laws are FLUID to them.

Everything we said was going to happen 5 months ago has been coming true. The leftists all said we were paranoid., faux news ect. Now they pretend like they never said it and it's not a big deal. Morons all.

Michigan won't be close. Biden is going to crush an orange in the state election night.
We'll see. No one ever accused Michigan of having brains, after all, they have Detroit.

BTW Kamala Harris' is a naturalized US Citizen.
That's not a natural born citizen as required by the constitution. Her parents weren't Americans.
I could bring my uncle Fester over from the Old Country and get him naturalized.

So, people who don't vote your way are stupid?

And is the reference to Detroit because the city let the auto industry grew too large? So when they pulled out it caused widespread economic damage.

Can you provide proof of this claim? Anything, something from the laws, something from the Constitution. But, you can't, so this is just more crap you pulled outta your ass.

Easy, do a little research on the history of the law, or do you need me to lead you by the nose to a link, too?

New Topics

Forum List

Back