Michigan Stealing the Election for Biden

Kamala Harris is a citizen. End of argument. The 14th Amendment is written in plain English and you don't have to be a lawyer to understand it.

Being a citizen isn't GOOD ENOUGH to be president, you have to be full Natural Born according to the designs and intents of the Founders, and since they didn't give a detailed definition, we must go by their INTENTIONS in describing natural born. That you be of a certain AGE, that you had been a citizen at least a certain number of years, and that you would be a person of SOLID CHARACTER who would faithfully and passionately defend and protect the sovereignty and laws of the USA.

Harris is a character alright-- -- she is a JOKE, and the Founders would be aghast to see someone like her actually allowed to run for VP.

And the Democrats have made plain what they think of our laws.

The DNC has defined itself as a dangerous party of domestic terror and sedition.

Kamala Harris is a citizen. End of argument. The 14th Amendment is written in plain English and you don't have to be a lawyer to understand it.

Being a citizen isn't GOOD ENOUGH to be president, you have to be full Natural Born according to the designs and intents of the Founders, and since they didn't give a detailed definition, we must go by their INTENTIONS in describing natural born. That you be of a certain AGE, that you had been a citizen at least a certain number of years, and that you would be a person of SOLID CHARACTER who would faithfully and passionately defend and protect the sovereignty and laws of the USA.

Harris is a character alright-- -- she is a JOKE, and the Founders would be aghast to see someone like her actually allowed to run for VP.

The DNC has defined itself as a dangerous party of domestic terror and sedition.

So, you got nothing other than your own twisted opinion. Got it.

So you have nothing except about 5 pounds of ugly fat for a mind. Got it.

If you're too damn lazy to honestly research the subject, then this is pointless.

If you're too damn lazy to honestly research the subject, then this is pointless.

Not my fault you're too stupid to understand that a natural born citizen is someone born here in the US. Like I said, you conservatives are continually bitching about "anchor babies" because they are US citizens, even if their parents aren't.

Not my fault you're too stupid to understand that a natural born citizen is someone born here in the US.

No doubt why WHOLE BOOKS have been devoted to the subject! :smoke:

The Presidential Eligibility Clause provides that:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen years a Resident within the United States.​
Not only does the conventional wisdom rest on surprisingly thin scholarly foundations, it faces daunting textual and historical challenges. If anyone born a U.S. citizen is eligible to the presidency, the word “natural” in the Eligibility Clause seems superfluous. To give it meaning, there should be some “born” citizens as two states of citizenship who are not “natural born.” Further, in general in eighteenth-century legal language, “natural” meant the opposite of “provided by statute.” Natural law was the opposite of positive law; natural rights were rights that predated codification. The most obvious meaning of “natural born Citizen” thus is not a person who claims citizenship from a statute, but rather a person whose citizenship comes from the natural state of things.

Therefore, had the Founders simply meant anyone merely born a citizen of the USA, they would have said so, and would not have bothered with the distinction likely arising from John Jay to George Washington to stipulate that the commander of the U.S, Army be 'Natural' born.

Keep tying yourself in knots trying to justify your bullshit, but a natural born citizen is someone who was born here, and Harris qualifies.

Keep tying yourself in knots trying to justify your bullshit, but a natural born citizen is someone who was born here, and Harris qualifies.

ROFL.gif
Hey idiot butthole, the opinions of constitutional scholars isn't "tying yourself in knots." Jees, what a stupid schmuck. And the point isn't what the law says but what the law OUGHT to say. Just as you are wrong about everything else, the conditions for running for Office of the President should set the HIGHEST conditions of integrity possible to ensure only the very BEST people get elected, not the LOWEST, that any assquack SCHMUCK can run for POTUS just because they were born here.

I've held jobs where I had to pass an intensive FBI background check in order to qualify for the job-- -- I wonder if getting elected a senator if any such condition is required? I bet Harris wouldn't quality to work some of the jobs I've had much less be trusted to run the country? I wouldn't buy a used car from the bitch.

View attachment 392889 Hey idiot butthole, the opinions of constitutional scholars isn't "tying yourself in knots." Jees, what a stupid schmuck. And the point isn't what the law says but what the law OUGHT to say. Just as you are wrong about everything else, the conditions for running for Office of the President should set the HIGHEST conditions of integrity possible to ensure only the very BEST people get elected, not the LOWEST, that any assquack SCHMUCK can run for POTUS just because they were born here.

I've held jobs where I had to pass an intensive FBI background check in order to qualify for the job-- -- I wonder if getting elected a senator if any such condition is required? I bet Harris wouldn't quality to work some of the jobs I've had much less be trusted to run the country? I wouldn't buy a used car from the bitch.

"The point isn't about what the law says, but what the law OUGHT to say". According to who? You? Sorry, but it's not what you think it ought to say, but rather what it actually says. Like I said, you conservatives continually bitch about anchor babies, which have full natural born citizen ship, even if their parents are foreign nationals.

"The point isn't about what the law says, but what the law OUGHT to say". According to who? You?

Yes, me and millions and millions of people who care what the Founders intended, that we ought to set a HIGHER standard for our elected officials, not a lower one. That is one of the reasons why we have so much trash in government, and a view you cannot sully or disparage without making a further jackass of yourself.

She was born in this country so she is a natural born citizen.

The Republican Party is the party of domestic terror as right wing extremists have killed more people. They are Republicans. The Republicans are committing s3edition as Trump makes up laws.

None of this is law, but it doesnt matter to the Democrats. They have an election to steal.

"If the ruling stands, it should help ensure every Michigan ballot is counted, but also increase the likelihood that results might not be known on Election Day, or soon after. Under Stephens' ruling, late-arriving mail-in ballots could still be counted until results must be certified, 14 days after the election. Currently, only ballots that arrive before the polls close on Election Day are counted."

Yeah I knew Biden would get Michigan and he would have that state in the bag the fact that whitmere has turned that state into a prison and every resident there wants to,see her die a slow painful death like burning to death.

The Republican Party is the party of domestic terror as right wing extremists have killed more people. They are Republicans. The Republicans are committing s3edition as Trump makes up laws.
Other way around clown,get off that deserted island you been living on and pay attention to the facts the dem leaders are the terrorists destroying American lives,jfk our last great president is rolling over in his grave on how corrupt his party has become sense then.

She was born in this country so she is a natural born citizen. The Republican Party is the party of domestic terror as right wing extremists have killed more people. They are Republicans. The Republicans are committing s3edition as Trump makes up laws.

cracked-clay-pot.jpg
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

As far as Harris is concerned, obviously had the Founders simply meant any ol' bum born in this country, they would have said "ANYONE BORN IN THIS COUNTRY" instead of the 18th Century English Law referral to someone who was distinctively NATURAL born.

She's a scag, I don't accept her in the Senate and she'll be the Democrat's SECOND illegitimate president in just 3 terms if she ever gets into the White House.

Thanks for dragging my fine country down to a banana republic.

Other way around clown,get off that deserted island you been living on and pay attention to the facts the dem leaders are the terrorists destroying American lives,jfk our last great president is rolling over in his grave on how corrupt his party has become sense then.

If JFK were alive, they'd be calling him a radical, liked about as much as Tulsi.

Not sure what the problem is...if you vote before election day...that is a valid vote.

Fun fact, about 95% of ALL VOTES are counted after election day. Winners are projected on election night based on very small samplings and statistics.

She was born in this country so she is a natural born citizen. The Republican Party is the party of domestic terror as right wing extremists have killed more people. They are Republicans. The Republicans are committing s3edition as Trump makes up laws.

View attachment 393429YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

As far as Harris is concerned, obviously had the Founders simply meant any ol' bum born in this country, they would have said "ANYONE BORN IN THIS COUNTRY" instead of the 18th Century English Law referral to someone who was distinctively NATURAL born.

She's a scag, I don't accept her in the Senate and she'll be the Democrat's SECOND illegitimate president in just 3 terms if she ever gets into the White House.

Thanks for dragging my fine country down to a banana republic.

Really? 18th century law? From England? I thought we fought a revolution to get rid of that stuff. Guess you haven't caught up yet.

Forum List

Back