Michigan State is the best 3-8 team in america.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
They lost 30 - 6 to wisconsin early in the season but the other 7 losses have been close games. They could easily be 7-4 . The betting line on the ohio state game was 20 points but personally I thought it should be more like 8. As it turns out, they almost won.

BTW - i think the choice to go for the 2 point conversion with the score 17-16 was ok. There were almost 5 minutes left and MSU knew they would get the ball back and have a chance at a FG.

Look for the buckeyes to win it all like they should have done last year.

They lost 30 - 6 to wisconsin early in the season but the other 7 losses have been close games. They could easily be 7-4 . The betting line on the ohio state game was 20 points but personally I thought it should be more like 8. As it turns out, they almost won.

BTW - i think the choice to go for the 2 point conversion with the score 17-16 was ok. There were almost 5 minutes left and MSU knew they would get the ball back and have a chance at a FG.

Like they should have done last year? LMAO!!

OSU lost to Michigan State last year. The game was at Ohio State. Then Alabama destroyed MSU (total humiliation) in the playoff game.

MSU beat OSU 17-14, and then Bama beat MSU 38-0. No, Ohio State would not have won last year.

Michigan State lost by 17 to BYU.
Michigan State lost by 14 to Northwestern (5-6)
Michigan State lost by 11 to Maryland (5-6)

When you lose by double digits to teams with losing records, it is hard to see them as a great team.

• Banned
Michigan State lost by 17 to BYU.
Michigan State lost by 14 to Northwestern (5-6)
Michigan State lost by 11 to Maryland (5-6)

When you lose by double digits to teams with losing records, it is hard to see them as a great team.

They also lost by 9 to michigan and by 3 to indiana and by 4 to illinois and, of course, by 1 to Ohio state.. I didn't call MSU a great team but they could easily be 7-4.

• Banned

OSU lost to Michigan State last year. The game was at Ohio State. Then Alabama destroyed MSU (total humiliation) in the playoff game.

MSU beat OSU 17-14, and then Bama beat MSU 38-0. No, Ohio State would not have won last year.

BS - my buckeyes coulda beat the denver broncos last year. Prolly this year too. Get your butt outa your head.

BS - my buckeyes coulda beat the denver broncos last year. Prolly this year too. Get your butt outa your head.

What?? They couldn't even beat Michigan State in their own house!

Forum List

Back